Reliance Smart GSM SIM — incoming & outgoing calls are stop

Respond To Complaint
my mobile are not work last 2 month . i was complained your smart / reliance lobby . but no responce . still my problem MY MOBILE NO. IS 9827458273
Complaint comments 31 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Outgoing Barred - Smart GSM

I am ur's Life Time Prepaid Customer.Validity dated 26/10/2008
i have facing the Out going Problem in my Mob.
My Mob No. is 09827679040.
I requets u to kinldy Re active my out Going facility.

incoming,outgoing calls barred for 2 weeks - Smart GSM

This is to bring to your notice that my smart no. 9835908186 incomings and outgoing calls hav been barred for the past 14 message displays error in connection.
hav tried many more times to the customer care but they just tell that it will be solve out within 24 hrs. or 72 hrs. but i am getting nothing.
i am fed up of that.
plzz plzz help me out sir/madam.

ramdeo sahu
sayal urimari
ramgarh 829125

about incoming/outgoing calls - smart gsm/sim card

i am rajkumar singh from gourjhamar my number is +919827867249 and studying in sagar i have a prepaid sim of smart gsm service.i submit my identity two times after this my incoming and outgoing service is totally closed. i want to activate my sim.please activate my sim.
incoming and outgoing calls are stops
mere mobile me kabhi kabhi no serves a jata hai
dear sir,
my mobile num.9026299804. my mobile is in emergency mood. i niether call anyone nor recieve call. please remove my problem.
i will be thankfull.
my outgoing and incoming call have stopped since one week.
mera name subhash patel hai mera mobile no. 9098983968 hai meri sim kahi gir gayi hai esliye mera no. closed karvana hai

Block of SIM 9861153436 - SIM card blocking

I have lost my cell phone bearing Smart SIM No. 9861153436 some where at Berhampur. Kindly block the SIM and please give me the confirmation after block.

Sachida Nanda Padhy
I have lost my cell phone along with SIM card No.9861153436 on 19.06.09 at Berhampur, Orissa. Kindly arrange to block the said SIM to avoid misuse.

Sachida Nanda Padhy
Dharma Nagar - 5 TH Lane
Berhampur - 760001
(0680) 2222687

I have Phone no- 9778408311 was not functiong till 15 days, I have face lot of diffculties because I have unable to transact easy to this number and also incoming and outgoing calls are not allowed to this number
So kindly solve my problem and obliged
dear sir,
my mobile num. 9699590299. my mobile is in emergency mood. i neither call anyone nor receive call. please remove my problem.
i will be thankfull.

Outgoing Failed - Smart GSM Sim Card

My No.9098536212 is do not work after a massage of compny about Incoming and outgoing Facility is stop on my mobile.
My no is 9098605320 Sir mere number ka balance apne aap kat jata hai date 3/7/2009 kh night ko mera 110 rupee kat gaya or mene call bhi nahi kagya so sir please check my problem
I have taken new reliance gsm no., but incoming & outgiong calls are barred.My no. is 9555857799.
my phone doesnt working since last night, there is no network coverage . My no is 9555216237 plz reslove my problem as soon as posible .
plz sir emmidatly send to sim ujjain
my sim is not working number is 9020759910.Please give me aresponse to me.
my phone doesnt working last two days there is no network covrage and it want PUK Code and new pine code. My phone 9015180789 Please solve my problem as soon as possible.
I buy the reliance gsm sim to yestrday my mobile no. is 9693609692
And i'ts problem is validity not update after FRC-32 than get the rs/10-
but validity not update
So please update the validity

Thanking You