Religare Commodity - Cheating and Fraud Done By Religare

saggarwal
I had commodity and equity account in religare. The Directors, Branch Manager and their support staff were involved in non authorized trading from my account.

Religare people did unauthorized trading in my account and within 2 days they made a loss of
Rs. 55,00,000.00 Lacs in my account.

I am going to file FIR against Religare, its directors and their supporting staff if anybody interested to join me to stop this kind of frauds done by Religare, and recover his/her money from Religare kindly contact me on my email id: saggarwal.aic@gmail.com or call me at 09312064285.

Comments

Valmarie Brown Religare Commodity  - India

Fraud - ID Recovery

This is aweful!! A company who can do whatever they want and don't inform you of it. They need to be hung by there little, I mean little balls. When you call they give you this website idtheftrefund.com knowing good darn well it doesn't exist. So now they have robbed me and others of $ 31.85 for two months and I am wondering how can I get my money back. They are no better than AIG and other big company who were run by greedy a holes only to get RICH quick. Forget about those who bust there butts everyday trying to make a decent living and end up with nothing. The so call previous president you all elected in office for 8 solid hard years and place this peaceful state into a shameful situation. It it time to STOP the madness!!! I pray that President Obama can get us out of this rat hole and so we can feel like this is a free & honest world. Well, look out Fox 4 here I come..This need to stop right now! I will get my money back..May God have mercy on all of the soul who have LIED and took from innocent hard working people. You going to need HIM!!!
HARSH RATHI Religare Commodity  - India

ACCOUNT TRANSFER TO OTHER BRANCH - SHREE RATHI AGENCY

DEAR SIR,
WE ARE ACCOUNT HOLDER IN STATE BANK OF INDIA, INDUSTRIAL BRANCH, MARIMATA INDORE (M.P) MY ACCOUNT NO. IS 10586248394 THIS IS A CC ACCOUNT.
WE WANT TRANSFER TO THIS ACCOUNT IN KHATIPURA BRANCH. WE HAVE SUBMITING LETTER FOR THIS MATTER LAST ONE YEAR (6 TIMES) BUT NO RESPONSE WILL COME.

KINDLY DO NEEDFULL AS EARLIER AS POSSIBLE IN THIS MATTER

THANKS
FOR : SHREE RATHI AGENCY

HARSH RATHI
RAJ KUMAR Religare  - India

PENDING REFUND DUE - Religare

WE HAD TAKEN THE FRANCHISEE OF THE COMPANY BY AVAILING ODIN TO TRADE COMMODITIES IN LUDHIANA WHICH WAS SOLD BY MR. AJAY JHA FROM RAJOURI GARDEN NEW DELHI UNDER FRANCHISEE CODE RK12317. THEREAFTER SOME TIME WE APPLIED FOR CANCELLATION OF OUR FRANCHISEE WHICH WAS DULY ACCEPTED BY THEM. WE WERE SUPPOSE TO GET OUR REFUND BACK UPTO 31-12-2008 BUT WE COULD NOT GET OUR REFUND BACK. HOWEVER WE HAD RECEIVED A LETTER FROM INTERNAL AUDITOR MR. P. NANDA THAT DUE TO SEBI CIRCULAR NO. NSDL/POLICY/2006/0027 (17-12-2008) REVISED INTERNAL AUDIT REPORT THEY COULD BE ABLE TO SEND OUR REFUND OF RS. 95000.00 TILL 31-03-2009. BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED OUR REFUND BACK EVEN WE HAVE FILED COMPLAINT TO THE COMPANY THROUGH MAIL AND TRIED THEM TO CONTACT ON PHONE. BUT NO POSITIVE RESPONSE HAVE BEEN RECEIVED. WE HAVE ALSO MADE THE C/C TO THE SEBI EMAILS BUT NO ACTION TILL DATE HAS BEEN TAKEN BY SEBI ON THE COMPANY FOR THE HARASSEMENT TO THE PEOPLE INSTEAD THEY HAVE GIVEN THEM THE PERMISSION FOR THE IPO.

RAJ KUMAR Religare  - India

WHAT SEBI IS DOING BY TAKING ACTION AGAINST THE COMPANY SO MANY COMPLAINTS OF FRAUDS ARE PENDING AGAINST THE COMPANY.
RAHUL K SHAH Religare Commodity  - India

DELHI - PARAG TRADING CORPORATION

SPEMO75707424IN SEND TO NEW DELHI ON 23-11-2009 BUT TILL TODAY NOT REACH .SEND TO THE DEPUTY SECRETARY ,PREET VIHAR NEW DELHI-110301 BUT NOT RECEIVED AND NOT SHOWING ON TRACK OF SPPED POST,SO PLESAE LOOK AND REPLY AEAP.
THANKS.
RAHUL SHAH
sophia Religare Commodity  - India

We are factory specializing in the manufacture and export of corrugated paper display, metal, acrylic and wood display, POP Up etc. We have profuse designs with good quality, and expressly, our price is very competitive because we are manufactory, we are the source. You are welcome to visit our website http://www.sunfendisplay.com which include our company profiles, history and something latest designs.

hey buddy .. i can understand how furious u would be by now bcoz similar thing happend in my acct . It was done by NIRMAL BANG .. however the amt of the loss was far less. Wht i did was firstly gave bamboo ( slang in hindi ) to the Team Lead of the person who did that on my acct. Later shot a mail to the companys email addrs things got escalated to the higher up relly fast and it was dealt with in a week. All the money was returned to me with the assurance that no one would touch my acct going fwd. Moral of the story, get some phone nos of the higher ups and bamboo them .. alternatively, try mailing on this email ids
Gagan Randev CEO- Religare securities - gagan.randev@religare.in
Ashu Madan COO- Religare securities - ashu.madan@religare.in

We request you to mail us at wecare@religareonline.com mentioning your query/concern in detail along with trade date, if any, or speak with us on the Client Services helpline number 1860-25-88888 in order to help us serve you in the best possible way.

We assure you of a diligent service at all times.

Team Religare

i am sapana agarwal. I have opened an account in jhansi branch. I was informed that company will do the trading on your behalf if you keep shares worth 10 lakh rupees and will give you a return of 20000 rupees per month. They further informed me that as this will be done by experts no losses can be incurred. However in my first trade itself I incurred a loss of 60000 rupees. And company refused to accept the responsibility.I dont know and I feel complete Religare is fraud. Be aware of them. Pl help me to recover my losses. My email id is amit_kaid@rediffmail.com and phone no. is 09696884340. looking forward for your cooperation.

Sir/Madam,

I have opened a account for the online trading in Raipur (CG) in Dec. 2009 through the Religare. But till date I have not done any trading due to not taking interest by religare staff, I have paid Rs.3500 for the trading. I have called several times in the raipur based agent (Mr. Asfakh) but our problem did not resolved so I have completely lose the trust of your organization. I want to come back my money which is deducted for the service of Rs. 3500.

My Details,

Name : Neeraj Kumar
Clint ID : N237987

Neeraj Kumar

Dear Sapana,

Our representative tried calling you but there was no answer on the call. Please write to us at wecare@religareonline.com mentioning your concern and contact detail. Our representative will get in touch with you and will assist you with your concern.

KARTHIKEYAN.K
190, Jeeva Nagar,
Pudupatinam,
Kalpakkam-603102
Ph-9843524496
karthi.jacky85@gmail.com

Respected sir,

This is my second complaint regarding cancellation of my account and refund of my money from Alwarpet (chennai) branch named Gayathiri. by the month of october 2010 i registered a complaint for refunding of my money and cancelling of account from religare and also from Axis Bank. I already registered a complaint detaily for cancellation of account. On oct 14 Gayathiri said u wil get your money within one week of time. By 22oct i called will i get the money today for tat she replied we have send a mail from our office regarding your cancellation so it wil take some more days and also u wil get a confirmation call from head office. next day again i called her tell any confrimed date by which i wil get the money, by the day evening she called me and said u wil get on or before 15nov2010, In between this date i called her and asked i didnt get any confirmation call, for tat she replied without calling also they wil refund your money so no need to worry.

By today i called her and asked wat about the status she said today evening cheque wil be deposited in your account. evening again i called her at 7clock and asked did they deposited the money for tat she said it wil get some more days. I said nearly two months u have taken to cancel my account and refund the money, u only gave the date also now y it got delayed for tat she said i dono. (i have given Rs4200. In tat Rs2999 for religare and 1200 for axis bank to open demat accout.) I asked how much amount i wil get refunded she said Rs2500. For cancellation of account they charged Rs500. . For opening demat account in Axis bank Gayathiri said we have tie up with Axis bank so easily we can open account in tat bank for tat we wil help. Now i asked wat about the money i gave for opening bank account she said i dono. I said because of u only i gave money and documents to open account in tat bank and now saying dono. I dono the person who to be contacted also for tat she replied if u want means come to office and get cleared. I said if i come there means i have to complaint about u to your boss for tat she replied THERE IS NO NEED OF ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS, BY COMPLAINING NOTHING IS GOING TO BE GET TEARED HERE, I HAVE GOT ANOTHER JOB SO NO PROB FOR ME. For tat i replied this much of days u didn t plugged nothing its better do tat. .
Already im fed up with the service given by her. Now i came to know how the Religare wil treat a customer. wil there u guys wil place a decent guy atleast to refund of my account or u guys have any idea of refunding my amount from Religare and also from Axis bank.
rajeshdaga Religare Commodity  - Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India

Goods sold but payment not received - Shree Jee enterprises

I am doing business of spices, I sold goods to buyer in Jaipur with firm name of shri jeen enterprises, owner is suresh pandey. He purchased goods worth 25000 and paid rs 20000 and gave another order of rs 80000, and give security cheque. He asked for more goods but didnt paid his earlier due, I asked him to pay earlier and next order processing after that. He didnt paid that money after several requests for 6 months I lodged the security cheque and it bounced, When checked in jaipur address he gave to us for his business actually didnt exist. He keep his mobile no 96100-88632 mostly switch off and every time he give excues and dont depoist my amount. Total due is 78375 Rs. Please assist me in recovering my due amount.
my no is 9799221000.
Fraudster details is
Suresh pandey
c/o shre jeen enterprises
Kalawar road, Joshi marg, jaipur
no is 96100-88632

SIR, I HAVE AN A/C WITH RELIGARE SECURITIES LTD -CLIENT ID-DG8561 / 13990426 ( CRN NO.1000597696 ) AT BN BLOCK, LSC, SHALIMAR BAGH, NEW DELHI-110088.THE STAFF OF THE RELIGARE DID CHEATING AND FRAUD BY DOING UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION FROM MY TRADING A/C WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND INSTRUCTION / ORDER ON 01-12-2010.THE STAFF USED MY CREDIT BALANCE OF RS.49, 588 IN THE A/C AND MADE PURCHASES WITHOUT MY ORDER / INSTRUCTIONS.THE PURCHASES WERE MADE OF 1350 SHARES OF URZA GLOBAL LTD. @ 117.40 AND DEBITED MY A/C WITH RS. 1, 59, 051.64 ON 03-12-2010 AND CONVERTED MY CREDIT BALANCE INTO DEBIT BALANCE OF RS. 1.09 LACS ABSORBING THE ENTIRE CREDIT BALANCE THUS COMMITTED A CHEATING & FRAUD.THE BRANCH MANAGER HAS ACCEPTED IN WRITING THAT THE TRANSACTION IS WRONGFULLY COMMITTED AND THE ENTIRE AMOUNT OF THE TRANSACTION WILL SOON BE REFUNDED.THE COMPANY SEEM TO BE IN CONNIVANCE WITH THEIR FRAUDULENT STAFF BY NOT TAKING STRICT ACTIONS AGAINST THEM . NO ONE MUST DARE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY, I PERSONALLY FEEL.
IS THERE ANYBODY INCLUDING THE CEO / DIRECTORS OF THE RELIGARE TO WAKE-UP AND HELP ME TO RESTORE THE NAME AND FAME OF THE COMPANY AND WIN THE CONFIDENCE OF THE PUBLIC AT LARGE ?
-DEVENDER GAURI
TEL. NO. 098112 93636
E-MAIL : devendergauri@rediffmail.com
N Jan 1, 2011 by
bansalgagan52 gagan  - Jatio, Faridkot, Punjab, India

check balance - gagan

my name is gagandeep bansal so jajapal bansal
PNB ac no. 0246001500002420
mobile no 9803345186

N Feb 8, 2011 by
Religare Enterprises

Dear Devender

We hope our representative is in touch with you over the matter and is able to address your concern. For further assistance, please get in touch with us at wecare@religareonline.com

N Mar 3, 2011 by
doegarjee@yahoo.com

Jayant Doegar
424, sbi/rbi coop housing society
sector 48 - a
Chandigarh - 160047
doegarjee@yahoo.com

I had applied for a commodity and currency derivatives account opening with religare securities chandigarh branch. while opening the said account i had communicated to the branch personnel that i have already a equity trading account and that i would not like to open another account. the form and documents were duly accepted by them a sms confirmation sent to me. post 7 days of applicaation the sales manager came back to me that for opening an account an equity account also has to be opened. when i refused he declined to open a currency derivatives account. according to my understanding this is a restrictive trade practice and high handedness of religare securities. on calling up the call centre the customer representative replied very brusquely that why don't you do currency trading with the other service provider. so much for there customer service. when asked a senior manager's email id for reporting this behaviour she dilly dallied and then cut the conversation. can anybody help with the email id of senior management of religare ?

Jayant
N Mar 6, 2011 by
nikgupta01

I m Nikhil Gupta and want to tell u guys that i have opened my account with India Advantage Commodities Pvt Ltd. And after seeing to all these complaints mentioned above want to tell u that i m highly satisfied with the servies and advisory of this company. I have been an ex-customer of I-direct, Reliance money, Sharekhan and religare but find no one that can give u a proper followup and advice on ur positions individually.
Even if u call them at 11:30 in the night for ur commodity position they will be readily acceptiing ur calls and will be helping u. And more over here i find that they give u the best leverage on margin trading. As in you can buy 1 KG gold with margin of just 25000 and can carry it positionally.
So i owe my regards to India Advantage Commodities Pvt Ltd.

Nikhil Gupta
9919190919
N Mar 24, 2011 by
gagan2@yahoo.in gagan  - Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India

tdr - gagan

Dear Team,

Please find here with attached my TDR history none of the railway customer care executive answer the approx date of refund .
N May 10, 2011 by
Mr.Sudip

hi,
my self sudip ghosh, client i.d-SG13374, i have paid rs.30000 for open a Commodities a/c. and its debit from my bank a.c on 26 th april'11, but today is 10 th may till now its not reflect my Commodities. my no. is 09830843528. please help me.
Sudip Ghosh