RMOS service provider - Fraud consultancy
on Aug 23, 2011
RMOS( resume making and opening service) Service provider is totally fraud company. They will call you through monster or naukri.com . They are making money by registration of student in hope of jobs. Firstly they ask for amount of Rs. 1000 and if you dont have this amount then they say please deposit the amount whatever you have and rest of them after next visit.They cheat the students.
Please do not visit there , this is my personal advice to all of the students.It is totally fake consultancy. Even beggars earn by much better way from them.
Please look at email below which they send :
After taking the amount they make their autogenerated email in which they mentioned like:
APPROVALTuesday, 9 August, 2011 2:55 PM
From: "Rmos Provider" <firstname.lastname@example.org>Add sender to Contacts
Dear Candidate this is to inform you that your profile has been matched on the mentioned criteria given below kindly go through the details and , provide your all the documents for the verification purpose , that we can provide you the openings of the companies for this Profile.
· Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with no assistance from the supervisor
· Working closely with upper management.
· Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
· Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
· Review and repair legacy code.
· Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
· Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
· Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
· Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
· Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
· Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
· Writes, edits, and debugs new computer programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
· Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate; assists lower-level programmers with programming assignments.
· Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
· Responsible for reading, understanding, and utilizing all part and assembly prints, forms, spreadsheets, bills of material, specification sheets, and technical references.
· Responsible for utilizing tools and equipment involved in performance of essential functions of programming including measuring instruments.
· Search, summarize and keep the team abreast of strategic information from all sources
· Maintain client databases
· Capable of writing proposals or papers.
· Making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers.
· Maintain positive client interactions.
· Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
· Responsible for communicating with engineers and manufacturer's technical support staff regarding programming needs and performance.
· Provide general administrative support to the organization
· Provide feedback to analysis/training staff about performance considerations / usability issues concerning software specifications and implementation.
· Research and recommend software tools to management.
· Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
· Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
· Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management.
Additional skills and/or areas of expertise:
· Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
· Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
· A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
· Solid understanding the principles of routing, client/server programming.
· Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
· Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
· Possess a positive attitude.
· Ability to "think outside the box".
· Consult with the Lead Programmer and the Technical Manager regarding professional skill development.
· Prepare reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
· Participate in development of long range planning for new projects and facilities.
· Providing advice, training and technical support for various projects.
· Working closely with management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development.
· Possess extremely advanced technical skills.
· As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, expected to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems.
· Expert knowledge of computer languages.
· Expert knowledge of data structures.
· Expert knowledge of computer logic and flow-charting.
· Expert knowledge of computer program design methods and techniques.
· Expert knowledge of all database vendor versions.
· Expert knowledge of all compiler versions.
· Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
· Good knowledge of mathematical and statistical principles and formulas.
· Assists the Programmer Analysts in designing programs and databases.
· Ability to write, edit, and debug computer programs to achieve desired output.
· Ability to work productively in a team.
· Expert knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems.
· Expert knowledge of writing program documentation.
· In-depth technical knowledge of the current hardware.
· Expert knowledge of used operating systems.
· Expert knowledge of standard development tools.
· Expert knowledge of networking technologies from the programmers prospective.
· Ability to determine whether a particular problem is caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network failures.
· Good knowledge of security and encryption.
· Updates and modifies computer programs to improve efficiency.
· Performs work of high difficulty in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging computer programs.
· Define functional specifications of the system for the appropriate hardware.
· Expert knowledge of component writing.
· Demonstrated ability to use standard computing tools: Word processor, spreadsheet, browser, email, and file compression software.
· Overall knowledge of the computing environment at large, e.g. typical uses and user populations of operating systems, communications protocols, hardware platforms, etc.
It's a direct WALK-IN. You can walk-in directly and meet the HR at the below address:
DIRECT WALK-IN at:
TIMINGS :- 10:00 A.M â€“ 4 P.M
Address: RMS Outsource, 2ND FLOOR, SHIVAM COMPLEX, BESIDE AIRCEL, OPPOSITE TO HUDA, SECTOR - 14, OLD DELHI ROAD, GURGAON, Haryana.
LAND MARK:-VISHAL MEGA MART , AIRCEL , VODAFONE
| 43 Comments
They have cheated me also friend...we should do something...
m email@example.com...cant we complaint against them in consumer court???
U have reciept of money which they give, after taking money??
Thanks a lot guys...u saved me...i also got the same email from RMOS as follows:
Re: Monster - WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR SOFTWARE TESTING contact 0124-6462360 (Refcode: TESTING 433) - Delhi - 3.03 yrs - Akhil Aggarwal
RMOS SERVICE firstname.lastname@example.org
10:32 PM (11 hours ago)
Your profile has been short-listed, currently we have direct walk in interview in RMOS, and you can directly walkin to change your carrier profile.
KINDLY CARRY YOUR HARD COPY OF MAILOF ALL THE PAGES FOR THE INTERVIEW
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Location: Delhi (NCR)
Education: UG/PG (B.tech/B.E./MCA)
Industry Type: RPO
Compensation: - 1.25 – 3.5 Lacs P.A
Role: Software Developer / Tester
Functional Area: Application Programming, Testing
Looking for a person who can joinimmediately
Roles andresponsibilities of a Tester Study and understand Requirements and DesignsPrepare Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases, Bug Reports Execute TestCases Prepare Test reports and maintain test records Automate Test casesCo-ordinate with development team for fixing bugs
BasicTypes of Testing: Basic Types of Testing Black Box Testing White BoxTesting
1) Analyzing the Requirements from the client
2) Participating in preparing Test Plans
3) Preparing Test Scenarios
4) Preparing Test Cases for module, integration andsystem testing
5) Preparing Test Data’s for the test cases
6) Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
7) Analyzing the Test Cases prepared by other teammembers
8) Executing the Test Cases
Executive Name Mrs Rajshree
Address: RMOS, Second floor, shivam complex, old Delhi road, sector-14 Gurgaon 122001, opp.to HUDA office, Near Aircel
Email -: email@example.com
DATE: 8th and 9th November 2011
TimingsFor walk in: - 10: am – 4:00 pm (1:00- 2:00 pm lunch)
NOTE:-WALK-IN with updated resume .Only the mailrecipients are allowed to attend the walk in. Do not send your resume; we wouldlike to meet each one of candidate personally. If you have already attended forthe personal interview with us then please ignore this mail. Kindly carry allyour Xerox copy of Marks Cards. We outsource the opening services to candidatesas per their profile. Conditions apply as per performing in the interview andOpenings will be provided as available in NCR, with reg. and need to carry allyour documents for interview Candidates are advised to read the note completelyand walk in if they are fine. WALK-IN with updated resume .Only the mailrecipients are allowed to attend the walk in. Do not send your resume; we wouldlike to meet each one of candidat
well vipul i completely agree with u...the company has no basic moral principles..it conducts fake interviews... hurt the candidates emotions and get soooooooooooooo bloody rude at times that even a gud candidate looses confidence... have no list of clients..basically it being fake has no networks with any of the reputed firms known so far to me in Clinical research arena...it posts vacancies which u can easily surf by urself on internet... it doesn't deal with its customers properly... its so called customer care number "9810975187" is actually a harassing number... u'll get to know once u'll call n try to inquire about ur queries... once u have paid the registration fee, its actually all over from their side.. Would request the aspiring candidates to be cautious enough to gauge such consultancies n put them out of ur list...
Hey thanks guys.I was thinking of going there ..what else can be bad than this they have no moral and business ethics, they take advantage of unemployed youth..they must get punished !!
i also get mail to come for walk in.i am alert by your aknowledgment and i never go there.
RMOS Service Provider is a total fraud company. They are making fool to the students, They say to people that they have cmm level 5 companies, but believe me frnds they have not a single company.They ask 1000 or 1500 rupees to place the candidates in companies and as the candidate give this amount, they do not conduct any interview or conducts fake interviews.these people are racketeer.
yes its very true its just bluffing all students and making money .they only send information from internet and nothing else.they dont even respond properly after paying the money.playing games with the students life.taking advantage of their emotional stress for job.dont ever trust them or pay money.its absolute waste 2 go there.
Hi frnds thanks for ur suggestion as i also get such mail from RMOS and after reading this i drop my idea to go there.
Jan 12 (1 day ago)
to undisclosed recipients
Your profile has been short-listed, currently we have direct walk in interview in RMOS, and you can directly walk in to change your carrier profile.
KINDLY CARRY YOUR HARD COPY OF MAIL OF ALL THE PAGES FOR THE INTERVIEW
Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Location: Delhi (NCR)
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required PG - Any PG
Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Industry Type: R.P.O
• Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products
• Evaluate Oracle features and Oracle related products
• Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures
• Take care of the Database design and implementation
• Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
• Perform database tuning and performance monitoring
• Perform application tuning and performance monitoring
• Setup and maintain documentation and standards
• Plan growth and changes (capacity planning)
• Work as part of a team and provide 7x24 support when required
• Perform general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams
• Interface with Oracle Corporation for technical support.
• Patch Management and Version Control
DBA Skills Required
• Good understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools
• A good understanding of the underlying operating system
• A good knowledge of the physical database design
• Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring
• Knowledge of ALL Oracle backup and recovery scenarios
• A good knowledge of Oracle security management
• A good knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources
• A good knowledge Oracle data integrity
Company Name: RMOS
Address: RMOS, office.no.302, second floor, shivam complex, old Delhi road, sector-14 Gurgaon 122001, opp.to HUDA office, Near Payal cinemas
Call: PARUL: 0124-6462361/ 0124-6462360
TIMINGS FOR WALK IN: - 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
DATE: 13TH AND 14TH January 2012
WALK-IN with updated resume .Only the mail recipients are allowed to attend the walk in. Do not send your resume; we would like to meet each one of candidate personally. If you have already attended for the personal interview with us then please ignore this mail. Kindly carry all your Xerox copy of Marks Cards. We outsource the opening services to candidates as per their profile. Conditions apply as per performing in the interview and Openings will be provided as available in NCR, with reg. and need to carry all your documents for interview Candidates are advised to read the note completely and walk in if they are fine.
thanks frnds for ur suggestions coz m also planning to go der after getting mail from
der side but now i'll drop it here itself...better luk to all of u:-)
they have sent me a mail too.. though after reading your complain i am not going there but still the mail they sent me goes like this-
Your profile has been short-listed.
If the mentioned profile suits your profile and job responsibility then you may directly walk down for the interview, and keep the hard copy of the mail for this Interview
Kindly go through details given below
a. Prepares the technical design of the technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
b. Participates in design reviews of other modules and provide insightful comments to improve the design quality and design conformance to standards
c. Implements slice of application (EAR) and proofs of concept (spike solution) to prove any new technologies or integration scenarios in the module
d. For package implementations, aids the Architect of the project to perform the gap analysis between business requirements and the package features and designs the configuration, customizations, extensions, interfaces required to meet the requirements
e. Provides innovative solutions to technical issues during the project that could impact one or more modules of the project
a. Implements (hands-on) the module components based on Sapient and industry best practices. These components could be custom built, or built using a third party tool and also could involve extending an industry package
b. Supports the module in production, resolves hot issues and implements and deploys enhancements to the application/package
c. Works with/helps other team members to resolve technical issues that require deep technical expertise in core technology platforms or packages.
a. Interacts with a client (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one or more modules within the project
b. In some scenarios, collaborates with client developers to design, build, test and deploy the module components and integrate with the rest of the modules
c. Raises and drives to closure with the client any technical design and implementation issues in the module and also in the interfaces and interactions with other modules
Planning Tracking & Estimation
a. Estimates the implementation and deployment of the module based on design architecture, testing strategy and overall project plan
b. Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
a. Documents the technical design using UML, suitable design patterns in the form of technical design narrative, object models, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams
WEBSITE: - http://rmos.co.in/contactus.html
Address: RMOS, office.no.302, second floor, shivam complex, old Delhi road, sector-14 Gurgaon 122001, opp.to HUDA office
TIMINGS FOR WALK IN: - 10:30 AM – 4:00 PM
DATE: 28th and 29th MARCH 2012
CONTACT: - 0124-6462360 or tony john +91 9654551601
Note: - WALK-IN with updated resume .Only the mail recipients are allowed to attend the walk in. Do not send your resume; we would like to meet each one of candidate personally. If you have already attended for the personal interview with us then please ignore this mail. Kindly carry all your Xerox copy of Marks Cards. We outsource the opening services to candidates as per their profile. Conditions apply as per performing in the interview and Openings will be provided as available in NCR, with reg. and need to carry all your documents for interview Candidates are advised to read the note completely and walk in if they are fine.
thanx frnds to inform us abt it..
we should say thanx to consumer complain through which we get dis info...
thnx dear for awareness abt this fraud company
hey guys i got ds mail...wt to do?
This is Miss Sonam(HR) of the Company. We are the South, North & Middle East India’s leading Outsourcing Company & in Germany. Currently we have openings for Fresher’s only. Keep the hard copy of mail for Interview or else you will not be entertained for this interview.
Come down and attend face to face interview.
Sal: - 1.65 - 3.20 Lacs pa (Fresher’s)
Job Location: Delhi (NCR)
Openings for Clinical Research / Bio-Technology / Bio-medical engineer / QA / QC
Other details HRs will give you during interview.
NOTE: - Carry Resume, Xerox Documents and passport size photos.
No need to come again if you have already faced interview with us in last six months.
Come in Formals.
Timings: - 10:00am - 2.30 pm
302, 2nd Floor, SHIVAM Complex Sector-14, Old Delhi Road GURGAON, 122001
LAND MARK: - Opposite to HUDA Office Sector-14 (Haryana Urban Development Authority)
Contact: - Miss Sonam for Interview Schedule. Do not come without scheduling your interview.
Route:-By Metro-Approx 5kms from MG road.
By Train-Approx 40kms from Delhi Station.
By Air –Approx 15Kms from IGI Airport
NOTE:-WALK-IN with updated resume .Only the mail recipients are allowed to attend the walk in, no friends are allowed to attend the walk- in Interview. Do not send your resume; we would like to meet each one of candidate personally. If you have already attended for the personal interview with us then please ignore this mail. Kindly carry all your Xerox copy of Marks Cards. Conditions apply as per performing in the interview and Openings will be provided as available in NCR, with reg. and need to carry all your documents for interview Candidates are advised to read the note completely and walk in if they are fine.
totally fraud... keede padenge lambe lambe!!!
mere se 1500 le liye job dilane ke bhane, , and now there is no response... they all should be hanged untill death who do 420 activities
Hi friends same things happen to me, I got a mail from rmos and I also went for the interview but their is no interview is going on they just collecting the money form the candidates and told the candidates for wait until you got the approval, but after and before the approval they not contact the candidate and I think their mil-id is also flake and they don't have any type of contact no.
So friends I also suggest to you that don't believe these type of mail and take the decision from your mind.
thanks to all for this post because m also got that mail...but before going anywhere I always use to visit this site so that I am able to decide whether to go or not... thank you so much I suggest all the freshers to do the same and its better to wait for few days rather then taking fast decisions and then suffer from loss...
Hi friends same things happened to me, I got a mail from rmos
So friends I hav decided not to be a fool and also suggest to you that don't believe these type of mail and take the decision from your mind.
Post your Comment