RPFC, Bandra, Mumbai - PF not transferred more than 9 months

Manik Garg on Apr 22, 2011

I have given my application for transfer of my PF and Pension amount to M&M Staff Provident Trust Fund.

It's been 9 months i have been following up for the same and no response.

Out of extreme eagerness i have put in my grievance on the EPF, Bandra, Mumbai Portal on 10th Feb 2011 (The details of which are mentioned below) but still i haven't received any response nor the transfer.

All the relevant documents have been sent by my previous employer to the PF Office.

Please look into and help in this regard. My contact details are mentioned in my signature.

Registration Number : ROBND/E/2011/01575

Received By : EPFO, RO, Bandra

Thanks & Regards,
Manik Garg
manikgarg80@gmail.com

Comments

N Apr 30, 2011 by
natarajmn

i have left the organization 8 months back and i have submitted my pf application but till now my pf status is showing as no records found, my pf no is 125745/369. in KYCS it is showing as below .

kindly do the needfull at the earliest

STATUS for Member ID: MHBAN01257453690125745

* * No record found

* * Data available since last six months. * *
* * BANDRAMUMBAI-I data availaible from 04-01-2011. Last updated on 28-04-2011 at 04:21 pm * *
* * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * *
Thanks & Regards
Nataraj M N
N May 3, 2011 by
swati08

Dear Sir

My Pf Form was submitted by organisation to RPFC office on 1.04.2011.

Its more than a month. I would like to know the status of my claim.

Swati
PF Number:MH/45880/10236
Email ID:Swati.swastik@gmail.com
N Jun 13, 2011 by
sumanchandan

Dear Sir

I have handed over my PF form to RBS on 2 sep 2010. My Pf Form was submitted by organisation to RPFC office on 10.01.2011.

Its more than 5 months. I would like to know the status of my claim.

Suman Mishra
PF Number: MH/45880/5874
Email ID:sumanchandan@hotmail.com
D Jul 12, 2011 by
sumanchandan

did not get any of the response yet. its pathetic.
suman
N Sep 12, 2011 by
kirit datta

My Pf Form was submitted by organisation to RPFC office on07.09.2011.Whenever i put my details on the online PF status to check the status of my claim.It reflects no details are found.

Its more than a months. I would like to know the status of my claim.

Rajesh Vaja
PF Number: MH/48037/10017
Email ID:rajeshvaja20@rediffmail.com
N Oct 5, 2011 by
vaja 1

Its more than a months. I would like to know the status of my claim.

Rajesh Vaja
PF Number: MH/48037/10017
Email ID:rajeshvaja20@rediffmail.com
N Oct 15, 2011 by
vilasr

please intimate my present status of eps- pension, my eps no.-mh/94775/97. e.mail id-vilasr@rocketmail.com
A Jan 8, 2012 by
harenderkumar

To,

THE DIPTI PF HELPDESK PATNI
SDF II, UNIT 55, SEEPZ,
ANDHERI EAST MUMBAI-400096.

Sub: - Request For Providing My P.F. Amount

I am "Harender Kumar", Emp-Id "67830" and Process "EMDEON". I'd working with Patni Computer Systems Pvt. Ltd, NSEZ (GreaterNoida). My working period was 01-Feb-2010 to 13-May-2011 in the "EMDEON" process. Still I haven't received My Provident Fund Amount and currently too urgent for me. I'm thankful to u if you provide me my PF Amount. My P.F. No.:-MH/18734/39897 & INDUSIND BANK & Bank AccountNo.0012-xj4323-001

I have submitted my pf form in 13-May-2011 (WITHDRAWAL). I am sending Attachment of submitted my P.F.(WITHDRAWAL LIST) So pls. check My PF No. MH/18734/39897& My Account No. 0012-xj4323-001 & Transfer Pf amount in my account . So, please try to provide ASAP, because it’s too urgent. Its humble request. I will be great full to you. Thanks!

I am Sending attachment of one copy of letter who I sent to the P.F. Office. But no any response from the P.F. Ofiice. & I have no any Website & Telephone No. of the Mumbai P.F. Office. Pls. help me. Thanks.

Dated:-30/12/2011 --
Email Id.:- harenderkumar786@gmail.com
N Feb 21, 2012 by
rahul0078

My Pf Form was submitted by organisation to RPFC office on 14.10.11

Its more than 5 month. I would like to know the status of my claim.

Rahul Rai
PF Number:MH/38968-A/17042
Email ID:rahul.r@adityabirla.com
rahulrai0078@gmail.com
N Mar 21, 2012 by
nilesh.singh33

i have left the organization 8 months back and i have submitted my pf application but till now my pf status is showing as no records found, my pf no is MH/210741/338.

kindly do the needfull at the earliest

Thanks & regards,
Nilesh Singh
Cont No. 9879296098
Mail ID.:nilesh.singh33@gmail.com
A Sep 20, 2012 by
swapan kumar mitra

I was retired on 06.07.2011 from SIEMENS LTD and it is almost 01 year and 02 months passed . After a marathon follow with my organisation the form 10 D was submitted to your office ( RPFC, Bandra) on 08.08.2012. It is very unfortunate and disgusting that RPFC, Bandra has not communicated any thing to regarding my pension since then. Refer my EPS NO.MH/4520 / 26035.

I want a quick response from your end .

Thanks & regards,