RTO / ROAD TAX AND REGISTRATION - APPLIED FOR REGISTRATION OF CAR, BUT DELAY IN PROCESSING

POONAM SINHA
I HAVE APPLIED FOR REGISTRATION OF NEW CAR, BUT THERE IS DELAY IN REGISTRATION FROM THE RTO, KOLKATA, DUE TO FORTHCOMING INCREASE IN PRICES OF ROAD TAX AND REGISTRATION. WHAT CAN I DO NOW.. HOW LONG OFFICIALLY THEY SHOULD TAKE TO REGISTER MY CAR.

Comments

I bought new Car from Varun Motors on 5-Aug-08. There is a system Problem from few weeks at RTO. Registration is not happening. My Temporary Registration is expired. Today Traffic police insisted to charge fine of 2000/-, some how I managed at Backdoor. What should I do in Such cases.

I have been punished because of RTO's systems error. I am frightened to use the car till the RTO systems are up. Rather than Money, It is a kind of harassment by traffic police knowingly the systems trouble at RTO office.

delay in payment - car stereo + speakers

My cancellation no is 1254447 for order no 111786502 .i've sent the product back on 19th september 2009 but i am yet to get my payment back.
i've been trying to call on the helpline number unsucessfully from last 7 days.I am losing my valuable time and money after this.
please sort this matter at earliest.

I want to pay the road tax for my maruti 800 whose tax payment period is supposed to be expired in September, 2009. Please tell me how can I pay this, onlne if possible or otherwise.

May I request you to please provide me details of
Registering Authority
Public vehicles Deptt
BELTALA, kolkata-20
West Bengal .

Thanking you best regards,
Pramod Manchekar

Tax - RTO

It is ragardig the Road tax payment. Why do we have to pay the road tax agin when we moved from one state to another state.??

It is really worst services by RTO. Why they are charging Tax again even after payment of Life time tax in another state?

Why dont we have the freedom to go any where in India on Bike??

Why do we have to pay the Road Tax ( Life time tax) in each state ???

It has to be fixed on a serious note!!

the registration charge + road tax in West Bengal for new 995 CC car
N Mar 2, 2011 by
kaushik Bose

I want to pay the road tax for my whose tax payment period was expired in September, 2010. Please tell me how can I pay this, onlne if possible or otherwise.

Registering Authority
Public vehicles Deptt
BELTALA, kolkata-20
West Bengal .

Thanking you best regards,

Kaushik Bose
D Dec 10, 2012 by
arunbhattacharya

I SRI ARUN BHATTACHARYA HAVE DEPOSITED VEHICLE DRIVING LICENCE (LIGHT VEHICLE)ALONG WITH ALL NECESSARY DODUMENTS FOR RENEWAL OF THE SAME AT YOUR OFFICE VIDE YOUR RECEIPT NUMBER A 941963 DATED
16-02-2012 . SUBSEQUENTLY, I HAVE ALSO INTIMATED YOU ABOUT MY CHANGE OF RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS AFTER ATTAINING SUPERANNUATION FROM THE SERVICE ALONG WITH NECESSARY PROOF.BUT IT IS QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT SINCE LONG TIME HAS ELLAPSED BUT I AM YET TO RECEIVE MY RENEWED DRIVING LICENCE.
HENCE I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW YUR ATTANTION IN THE MATTER AND REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY ENSURE TO DESPATCH MY RENEWED DRIVING LICENCE AT MY PRESENT ADDRESS AS INDICATED BELOW.

SRI ARUN BHATTACHARYA
P49, NILACHAL COMPLEX (PHASE 2), NARENDRAPUR,
KOLKATA -700103 ( MOB NO.:: 9831562356)
EMAIL : arunbhattacharya_ubi@yahoo.com
N Apr 24, 2013 by
amiyo kumar paul

SIR,
I, , AMIYO KUMAR PAUL REGISTERED MY BIKE AT BELTALA, RTO OFFICE KOLKATA ON 20-02-2013.MY VEHICLE REGISTRATION NO. IS WBO1AB5089 AND MY CUSTOMER REFERENCE NO. IS 101130218200100. AFTER LAPSE OF OVER TWO MONTHS SMART CARD/BLUE BOOK OF MY BIKE HAS NOT YET BEEN RECEIVED.BY ME.WHICH REPORTED TO BE SENT BY REGISTERED POST ONLY..
PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND GUIDE ME AS TO WHERE THE COMPLAINT IS TO BE LODGED.

THANKING YOU,
AMIYO KUMAR PAUL
EMAIL ID : amiyo_kumar_paul@yahoo.com
N May 12, 2013 by
Kaushal8Kishore

Roa transport office Kolkata is great in corruption and inefficiency. I applied after my transfer to Kolkata for change of address in November 2011. After the processing, I deposited 5 year tax on 20 March 2012. I am yet to receive my smart card. The transport office asked in January to apply to Writers building for exemption required for Euro 2vehicle. Even after completing the process in February, the officer concerned is not finding time to sign the papers and smart card with updated address is yet to be delivered.
N Jun 9, 2014 by
Raju Mansinghka

From: Cosy India 108 [mailto:cosyindia108@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 June 2014 12:53
To: 'tapas@wb.nic.in'
Subject: registration new vehicle in name of h.u.f. having corruption led approach by beltolla

Sir.,

1. For our new buying ‘’w-d-4 model’’ of Mahindra xuv 500 ., we are being harassed for corruption linked approach .

2. We have given p.a.n. card & for address proof ‘’i.d.b.i. banks statement ‘’ . idbi bank is at par with nationalised banjk as per ‘’ file no. F.7/96/2005 ., DT. 31-12-2007 BY MINISTRY FINANCE ., BUT SOME HOW CORRUPTION APPROACH OF OFFICIALS DO NOT TREAT IDBI AS GOVERNMENT BANK ... I.E. SINCE 3RD JUNE 2014 .

3. STILL M.V.D., IS HARRASING US FOR NEW REGISTRATION .

4. IF HARRASMENT CONTINUES ., WE WILL BE CONTRAINED TO REFER MATTER WITH A.C.D. { WING UNDER C.B.I.} KOLKATA ., SINCE UNDER CONTITUTION H.U.F. HAS P.A.N., + I.TAX RETURNS WHICH TOO HAS IDBI BANKS ACCOUNT NBR .

5. CULTURALLY THIS LOOKS INTENTIONAL, SIR.

TKS & RESPECTS

From: Cosy India 108 [mailto:cosyindia108@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 June 2014 12:53
To: 'tapas@wb.nic.in'

Sir.,

3. STILL M.V.D., IS HARRASING US FOR NEW REGISTRATION .

5. CULTURALLY THIS LOOKS INTENTIONAL, SIR.

TKS & RESPECTS