Sahara International - Overseas placement

hiteshverma17
Dear Sir

My younger brother has been selected through an Interview from Sahara International at Vakola Santacruz - East, Mumbai for opening in a Restaurant at canada. They haven't asked for any big fee for the placement but again i want to be very sure on the authenticity of the Placement company and the Employer at canada which is a multinational chain hotels (an israel chain of co.).

The placement company License number is 4143/MUM/PER/300/5/6663/04.

Your proper guidance will be helpful in making the decision.

Hitesh Verma

Comments

Hi Guys,

Require Hilton Hotel - London Hotel staff Contact,

ukhiltonhotell@sify.com
Mrs Mary .E. Hayes General Manager Hilton London Metro pole.
snny027

yh even i went to sahara international and i asked that man after selection of your medical exam if dont get visa call then the money would be refundable or not and he said to go home and just for removing blood and checking urine those fuckers take 4500/- rupees its all fake actually u should never trust any of such kind of fraud companies unless u dont enquire deeply.

sunny dsouza
headong

my name is hemant i have also paid 6500 for medical.but i did'nt git any reply.
i leave my no. here 9768536156 i also want to register FIR against sahara international.
they are son of bitch.

Dear Friends,

I have applied true Sahara International for migrate to Europe in 2005 and paid about Rs. 2 Lac. as down payment. But mean time i got visa for U.K. true my friend. Upon requesting them they refunded my money back Rs.1.75 Lac as per conditions. Later my manny friends placed sucessfully and recruited for U.K. and other part of globe. They charge about Rs. 3 Lacs and also take down payment. Its worth and reasonable.

Sandeep Lalwani
U.K.

I too applied for Europe from Sahara International in 2009. It took some months . They took initially stage Rs.12, 000 /- ( Rupees twelve thousand ) Registration fees non -refundable. and i have done medical too. And paid about Rs. 80, 000/- after getting visa.
Manny of my friends also done same.

Warm Wishes,

Peter D'suza
Netherland.

sahara internation is bastad bullsit company don't trust on them simply they do medical procedure & getting money 7000 rupees
every be alert that fucker company

Guys,

Can you suggest me who can provide Canadian visa for me at reasonable rate, i can spend around Rs.2-3 Lakhs . Email Me : manpreet1186@yahoo.com

Manpreet Singh
Punjab

How to send my bio data my post is HVAC TECHNICIAN

How to send my bio date my trad HVAC Technician my no 9445402799

hey this is santosh
sahara intl is really bluff. u can make out through those two bitches sitting inside the office and those bevdas who stand outside to send u all in the que.all these guys look total charsees, and the fucker inside the cabin doesnt even know to talk proper english but, i cant understand one thing if these ppl are fooling so many of them then hw r they surviving in a area like santa cruz, , , , what is the compolaints forum doing

Dear Santhosh,

I understand your son of bitch, your mother had nice fucks during her young days, Is it still she fucks & sucks.

No yarr, now she become buddi, i thing now she takes in mouth only? How is are bump ? I thing Kida pad gaya hai .

British & gora's are fucked her very badly thats the reason she speak well English !

If she want learn Punjabi send her to me in Punjab. My father will teach her good Punjabi with Sardar Ka Banana . Also he will give her punjabi kada. It will always remember her where ever she goes like birth mark. Even she will dream atl the time saynig Punjab da Puthar.

Manpreet Singh
Punjab

My Sweaty Santhosh - Santo_ Oriyana,

Darling how are you. Iam Afghan Pathan from Lucknow.

Why dont send your yummy mother to me, I will give her pathani zig zig. Its better than Punjabi & Gora ( british )

She will like it verry much. It's yummy. Its blended with Charas, ganja . heroine, with zithun oil ( olive ), pista, badam and kajoor too.

She will never ever forget Pahtani formula in her life you also never forget it.

Come no darling i like your aash please dont forget to bring your fucking / kunt mother.

Afghani Pathan
Lucknow - U.P.

Please don't call on my personal number. There are sufficient feedback apply your own sense.
Hitesh Verma

hi guys,
i used to stay in vakola about 5 years back.this person is spoiling my area's name. this is just a remainder to u guys that do fall victims to such scams /cheaters. Kindly note no recruitment ageny charges u money to go abroad nowdays. the overseas countries also need skilled workers the same way that we need jobs in their country.ever person has a right to know the name of the company/ hotel where he is going to work abroad .
my advise to u all is file a police complaint immediately so that innocent people who do not use the internet and read complaints are saved from becoming victims

thanks.

Hi guy's

I am ready to spend Rs. 2-4 lakhs kindly help me who cam provide me Canada or USA visa. manny of my friends too intrested.

Sandeep Lalwani

Dear,

If you knows any genuine person who can provide work permit for Canada at reasonable cost then mail me. I am ready to pay what ever charges.

Alex F.

Dear,

Alex F.

hi
This is A. Khan ihave to seen lot of feedback i find 98% nigative for SAHARA INTERNATIONAL and only2% found positive such as company u find there center as a easy jobs no Qualification bar But i know very well to do job in The Great Britain as examine of ur english speaking
totally Fraud totally Fraud totally Fraud
totally Fraud]

Good my dear
This is Arif Khan
I m also from Lucknow but rightnow in Mumbai for seeking a job

IRFAN PATHAN

MUNAWWAR PATHAN
HAY guy if u have to intention of throwing money gives it to poor people But never n not to a Faraud cheeters like as CHANDIGARH, MUMBAI
where u can find a job (medical n 10000) in only 15000 for workpermit of U.K. /CANADA such as consultancy
Compelsury