Sahara International - True or Not

ravalichinnu on Jun 10, 2012
Hello sir...
This is s.s. Krishna Chaitanya from khanapur Village.Adilabad A.P.India (mailchinnukpr@gmail.com)
Some days before I read news regarding job in ""AUSTRALIA"" through SAHARA INTERNATIONAL(Reg.No. 4143/MUM/PER/5/6663/04).
I had sent my resume through courier.After some day I got the call that come with 5000 and photo id,passport to office.
Is it true or not.
>>>>* Salary: Rs/-75,000-1.50,000/- per month+free food+Accommodation.age:20-46 yrs,minimum 02 yrs experience.every year vacation.2 yrs renewal contract. Male only>>>>>>>>>>
AUSTRALIA >>free Recruitment Refinery/Oil Filed/Maintenance Co.
unit no.4,gr,floor,
near,vienna bakery,
behind vakola church,vakola,
mumbai-400 055,Tel.No:08879452630,08879452631,08879452632

S.S.Krishna Chaitanya
Mb.09948386841
mailchinnukpr@gmail.com

Comments

N Apr 20, 2011 by
saiyedaliabbas Sahara International  - Vacola,santacruz(e),mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Hello
This is Ali abbas from Ahmedabad.
Some days before I read news regarding job in canada through SAHARA INTERNATIONAL(Reg.No. 4143/MUM/PER/5/6663/04).
unit no.4,gr,floor,
near,vienna bakery,
behind vakola church,vakola,

Ali abbas
Mb.09033892912
N Jul 12, 2011 by
AMIT B. GAJJAR Sahara International  - Vacola,santacruz(e),mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Hello
This is AMIT GAJJAR from Ahmedabad.
I had sent my resume through courier.After some day I got the call that come with 5000 and photo id, passport to office.

AMIT GAJJAR
Mb.09924108063
N Feb 18, 2012 by
subashkey Sahara International  - Vacola,santacruz(e),mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Hi its a fraud company.They were cheated lot of innocent people.Dont trust them. Their job is only collecting 5000 rs in the name of medical test thats all. Then they ask you to wait for 2 months to getting visa.Finally they will not call you again. So trust them.
N Apr 13, 2012 by
dineshrajan Sahara International  - Vacola,santacruz(e),mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

true or not
Hello
This is Dineshrajan from Chennai.I m poor family please HELP to me and guided to me.

Dineshrajan
Mb.09894242924
N Jun 28, 2012 by
ramana.bobbari

Hello sir...
This is B.RAMANA from anakapalli Village.visakhapatnam A.P.India (bobbari999@rediffmail.com)
Some days before I read news regarding job in ""CANADA"" through SAHARA INTERNATIONAL(Reg.No. 4143/MUM/PER/5/6663/04).
I had sent my resume through courier.After some day I got the call that come with 5000 and photo id, passport to office for medical test.
i was going for medical test on 9th march 2012.after compleate the medical test they has been said to me you are selected but the visa processing take two more months.still i was calling continuously but still they are give same reply to me.so i has a lot of confusion on these matter so please sent me the details it
Is it true or not.
>>>>* Salary: Rs/-70, 000-1.80, 000/- per month+free food+Accommodation.age:20-40 yrs, minimum 02 yrs experience.every year vacation.2 yrs renewal contract. Male only>>>>>>>>>>
CANADA >>free Recruitment Refinery/Oil Filed/Maintenance Co.
mumbai-400 055, Tel.No:08879452630, 08879452631, 08879452632

B.RAMANA

bobbari999@rediffmail.com
N Jul 16, 2012 by
ravalichinnu

PLZ D'nt Call To me...Krishna chaitanya...i have no information SAHARA INTERNATIONAL>>>>>>>>>>

PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
N Aug 1, 2012 by
abdulnazar_23@yahoo.co.in

Is it true or not.
>>>>* Salary: Rs/-75, 000-1.50, 000/- per month+free food+Accommodation.age:20-46 yrs, minimum 02 yrs experience.every year vacation.2 yrs renewal contract. Male only>>>>>>>>>>
AUSTRALIA >>free Recruitment Refinery/Oil Filed/Maintenance Co.
mumbai-400 055, Tel.No:08879452630, 08879452631, 08879452632