Samsung Mobile - Cellphone Speaker problem

Kiran Patil
My cellphone model is FCH 5679 has Speaker problem.

Comments

I, R K Sigh serving in indian army and at present out of country on deputation. My son Ankit Bhadauria who had purchased a SANSUNG mobile J 150 from JAIN MOBILE SHOP morar Gwalior (MP). The date of purchase is 23 Nov 08 at the cost of 4700/-. After two month the speaker of that cell phone started giving problem. when my son comtected to the concerning shop heinstead of taking initiative in this matter matter, sent my son to sevice center. Service center which was not authorised change new plate with old one. and said to my son that you would have to pay Rs 2700/- if you want to get it done. So my son came back. This is matter of open cheating. my wife contacted many concerned peaple but to no avail. The phone NO of my son was than 9617749068. The service center add is as under - SAI KRIPA MOBILE REPAIRNG CENTER JINCI NALA NO 1 Gwalior (MP) Now you are requested to take immediate action in this connection . I do hope you will take action. Thanks

I am santanu mitra, i have samsung SGH J600 model phone. problem is no sound in handset speaker, and when i up & down sliding then display screen is white and rainbow color. please solve my problem, tell me where your samsung service centre in kolkata.

hamra mobile ka spekar kam nahi kara ha volume kam awaz ah rahi ha kya kar bolo plz i am mohd faisal plz pzl plz plz plz plz plz pl
N Jul 3, 2011 by
Onkar Manohar Kulkarni Samsung Mobile  - Ichalkaranji., Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India

Speaker problem - Samsung Mobile

I had already complain about speaker problem of samsung E 2130 model. but your service center in Ichalkaranji city is not provide sufficient service with this matter. I also complain to your customer care service, but they also not provided service & not taking any action..
N Dec 20, 2011 by
Chawla Vicky Samsung Mobile  - Ulhasnagar, Thane, Maharashtra, India

problem in speaker - Samsung Mobile

the worst service center of samsung mobile in ulhasnagar. i purchase samsung monte in the month of june. from july onward problem in speaker. in ulhasnagar no product avalaible in samsung service center.

Samsung Mobile - Cellphone Speaker problem