SAMSUNG /MOBILE CHAT C 3222 - BLUETOOTH DEVICE NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Goutam Chowdhary on Sep 11, 2011
FILES ARE GETTING SENT BUT ACCEPTANCE FROM OTHER MOBILES IS NOT HAPPENING.... (SENDING FAILED IS SHOWING IN OTHER PHONES )

BLUETOOTH DEVICE NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Comments

N Sep 25, 2011 by
Santosh84

Samsung Chat 3222's camcoder is not recording. it is showing "ERROR" and gets off...!
N Dec 31, 2011 by
sunny3842 SAMSUNG /MOBILE CHAT C 3222  - Maharashtra, India

mobile not working properly - samsung c3222 mobile

I bought samsung c 3222 in may 2011,within a month i faced with problem of software which was then repaired by your care centre but again in just 15days the same problem arised which was cleared by changing circuit they took 7-8days to repiar. Now agian i am facing same problem n i dnt wish to repair my phone by your care centre so please replace or return my money within 7-8 days or i will have to prefer consumer forrum.
A Jan 5, 2012 by
samsung support SAMSUNG /MOBILE CHAT C 3222  - Maharashtra, India

Dear customer

Thank you for writing and sharing your concern with us

In order to help you in a better way we would require your contact detail .Please provide your contact detail .We assure you our best services always .

Thanking and assuring you for best services always.

Customer Satisfaction Team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
Email:- akhilesh.kr@partner.samsung.com
A Jun 6, 2012 by
anoopc

Same problem is for my mobile also
A Jun 6, 2012 by
anoopc

I am able to send file but not able to accept file via bluetooth
N May 3, 2013 by
Mohanraj Kumar

I am having a problem on bluetooth connection in my Samsung-Chat3222 device. I will be not able to receive files from another device. Once i have accepted the request from another device, the connection has been disconnected. So am not getting the files from another device.
N Jul 21, 2014 by
prem111777

N Sep 9, 2014 by
Amit Ja

I am unable to activate bluetooth on samsung c3222. It is showing error as "Unabke to activate bluetooth" . Can any Samsung Technical Executive help in this..
N Sep 9, 2014 by
Amit Ja

unable to activate bluetooth on samsung c3222. It is showing error as "unable to activate bluetooth" . Can any of the samsung technical executive help in solving this problem...

SAMSUNG /MOBILE CHAT C 3222 - BLUETOOTH DEVICE NOT WORKING PROPERLY