Samsung - Not replacing the product despite manufacturing defect and no response from company

nitisha05 on Nov 15, 2012
This is with reference to my purchase of Samsung RT72KBSL Refrigerator from Sri Jagdish Electronic Pvt Ltd, Ghatkopar, Mumbai vide invoice no. 000985 dt 09 Jun 12 at a price of Rs. 56,500/-. Since the refrigerator has been delivered and installed at my house, I am facing a continuous problem of door locking due to vacuum. Whenever the refrigerator door is opened (either the main door or the freezer compartment door), after closing, the doors do not open again for almost 4-5 minutes. I registered a complaint in this regard at the store in early Jul 2012 after which a service engineer visited my house and adjusted some wire in the back of the refrigerator. However, this did not resolve the issue and the problem persisted. Subsequently I registered another complaint in mid Aug 2012 which led to visit by another service engineer. This time the engineer opened the entire freezer compartment from the top and did some servicing. However, the problem still persists. I visited the store personally and have been requesting the Manager Mr. Uday provided me with a solution but other than asking me to complain to samsung, even the company showroom has been of no help In last 4 months my brand new fridge has been opened and ''repaired'' twice! I have written to samsung so many times but none of my emails have been replied to. I have spent Rs.56000 on this product and am a salaried person - it''s like an investment for me. I feel cheated at the hands of Samsung and they do not care about customers at all. i am very frustrated with this situation and would request you to help me.
Complaint comments 0 Comments