Samsung TV - Complaint NO. 8411917985 In Samsung Service Centre

Jaibir Singh
Dear Sir

I Submit my Complaint Detail in Samsung Service Centre On Toll Free No. My Comlaint NO. is 8411917985 on Dated 28 of Sep. 2009 but i Did'nt Rec and resposnce against this complaint.
I call more than 10 Time after they send their tecnician to repair my TV on 1st oct. The Tecnician told me that he have to take the Kit of TV to workshop and Will Place the kit after repair next day
but now 6 days passed he never come to me . And now i am helpless What I have to do if i having the Kit i will repair it from any where Else. I am having the copy of Invoice In which i purchase the TV on 14 Jan of 2009

Complaint NO. 8411917985 In Samsung Service Centre

Comments

Respected sir/madam,
I have samsung tv i got it 3 months back but from last 1 months i am facing a problem with more colour paces, i also complaint to service center and persons come to home but they cant soleve my problem . next time when i again complaint them, they says that they dont have components to solve my problem . please solve my this problem as soon as possible . I call daily more then three time but they r no response, my call loged as on 12/01/10 complaint no 8413187291. I call again n again Mr yusuf they r sevice head north delhi yusuf say your tv r replace, pls sot out my problem.

I am a Dealer in Anekal(Bangalore dist).My shop name is Sri Raghavendra Home Appluances. I am selling your products since 10 years.Now i made a complaint (No.8401629490)before one month.Till no one come to my shop.So i am very irrited about your worst service.

If you unable to give the good service to the customer please close your company shutters Don;t play the cheap tricks in front of the customers

please call me on this number 08110650444
I am waitng for your call
Sanchita Television  - Delhi, India

Not getting Service from samsung - Television

Myself Sanchita purchased 21 inch colour TV. On 4th Sep 2010 I made complain regarding my TV MY complain Id is 8413491432. From that day I made at least 12 calls to customer care and on service center.Every time they used to tell, a engineer name- love will visit to your home today. On last Friday (10th 2010) one engineer other then love visited to my home. He spend 1hr and told we need to change its part(IC) .he told on 11th I will come and change its part, but he did not come. I called him but he is saying I did not get the part from the office. The engineer mobile number is 9810991376. I am really fed up with your service. I have TV, Freeze and Washing machine, all are Samsung product. But in future I am not going to purchase any things from Samsung. Same problem I am facing with your all products.

my samsung colour telivision has stopped working sudenly without any response at all
my complaint number lodged is 8412225774 at
1800-3008282...i didnt get any servicemen at my home
my adress is lane no-15, plot number 207, sri ramnagar colony, bazardiha, varanasi, up
A Mar 25, 2011 by
JOEmumford

Samsung screwed THOUSANDS of it's customers with JUNK tvs.
DON'T LET SHAMSUNG SHAMYOU !
DON'T BE THE NEXT SHAMSUNG SUCKER !!
N May 14, 2011 by
avtar bachu

very dad service. main shop keeper hoon last 2 saal se naye semsung tv main complaint hai.chalte chalte apne aap band ho jata hai .1800-2008282per comp. darz hai comp. no. hai 8482009824. koi nahin sunta
N May 24, 2011 by
kotecha.ashish1983

Dear Sir

I Submit my Complaint Detail in Samsung Service Centre On Toll Free No. My Comlaint NO. is 8432405196 on Dated 18th of May 2011 after they send their tecnician to repair my TV on 19th May. The Tecnician told me that he have to take the Kit of TV to workshop and Will Place the kit after repair next day but now 6 days passed he never come to me . And now i am helpless What I have to do if i having the Kit i will repair it from any where Else
N Sep 13, 2011 by
mishra rakesh123

I have brought a new Samsung TV from the delar Samsung Plaza hazratganj lko. but no one come for demo.tv stereo system not work properly.
My name Rakesh Mishra