SANDHI SUDHA - SIDE-EFFECTS OF SANDHI SUDHA!

hashimonnet on Jan 15, 2011
I used sandhi sudha and the very next day I suffered with fever, cold, body pain, headache and increase in knee pain. Headache and other symptoms started subsiding as I stopped using sandhi sudha. I lost my money. I couldn't use it further. Product is being over-exaggerated on television. There was no decrease in joint pain, rather it put me on things like fever, headache, body pain and cold and I could only see an increase in pain. The product is not at all result-oriented and effective. I lost my money and I was not at all benefited with it. This product doesn't work the way, it is said to work on television. All the promises that were made on television were fake, rather it produces only side-effects.

Comments

N Jan 6, 2012 by
ver70

I have purchased oil for my father who is suffering from knee problem. This oil has worked for him and he has got lot of relief after using this. Generally tele marketing products does not fulfil their promises but this one do.
Vikas
oggy

hello my name is komal... I purchased the sandhi sudha oil on tv teleshopping. This is the best oil then others and good effects on body pain.
panauti

HELLO FRIENDS NAME IS TOM FROM GOA I M 23 YEARS OLD I BUY A PRODUCT SANDHI SUDHA OIL FROM TV TELESHOPPING THEY PROVIDE ME A ORIGINAL PRODUCT I M SATISFY THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT YOU TRY ALSO...
mihir vora

hello my name is mihir i buy a sandhi sudha oil for my grand ma... its very effectively oil i buy form tv teleshopping good job tv teleshopping...
mihir vora

I have purchased oil for my father who is suffering from knee problem. This oil has worked for him and he has got lot of relief after using this. Generally tv teleshopping products fulfill their promises ...
N Jan 12, 2012 by
inder sen

Hi..my self gaurav kumar .
I purchased sandhisudha oil from tvteleshopping for my mom because she is suffering from neck pain...but when she used sandhisudha oil then she is absolutely fit and fine.
N Jan 12, 2012 by
inder sen

i have purchsed oil for my grand mom...who is suffering from joint pain ...this oil has worked for him and he has got lot of releif after using this...i purchsed this oil from tv teleshopping really its best online site for shopping...:-)
N Jan 25, 2012 by
harishsharma60

Since three weeks I am using Sandi Sudha for back, shoulder pain & knees. I am getting immense pain in my knees and
shoulder. I cannot sleep with the pain. In your Ad (your Show) the lady using Sandhi Sudha for one night and sleeping peacefully. So
why I have this pain after using three weeks? Should I discontinue it or not effective as you say. Please reply and also let me know how long
to show result as you say. I will be waiting for your reply.

Poonam sharma.
harishsharma60@hotmail.com
A Jan 25, 2012 by
Shaikh M.A.Sani

I am suffering from kee pain back ache also i fee much pain in both elbows i dont know about cause of pain plz suggest me what should i do i am watching daily your add about Sandhi Sudha oil from indya by jeki sheroof plz tale me truth about that product because i cant walk normally feels much difficulty plz tale me about that and about zero pain oil product by indya may i use any one from those to dicrease or finish my pains and recover my boan marrow or boans watery substance.
Shaikh M.A.Sani
from Pakistan
N Feb 2, 2012 by
magarcbgm@yahoo.com

Mein Nepal se hun mujhe sandhi sudha chahiye mein kya karun pl mujhe mere email address par batayen
N Feb 2, 2012 by
magarcbgm@yahoo.com

pl confirm
N Feb 7, 2012 by
vraghav.1980

even though they are telling that they are going to reimburse the amount if there is no result on patient, But I used it to my mother Back bone Joint pain and also there was no result at all. As per their promise i called up Customer care.Asked about Reimbursement, But there is no proper response.

please give me the proper reason. I think this product at all fake, which is snatching money from the customer by giving ads in TV and media

regards
Raghavendra
vraghav.1980@gmail.com
A Mar 4, 2012 by
littlejohny

I Agree with the comments above. The same side effects showed up when my dad used it. The application of oil resulted in increase in knee pain, body pain, swelling and muscle heaviness. This is absolutely exaggerated marketing and tactics to fool the innocent consumers. It is a complete rubbish product and I have wasted money and time like many other consumers. So PLEASE BEWARE OF THE SIDE EFFECTS!!! Order the product at your own risk...
N Mar 18, 2012 by
Annu

Hi theere,

I see theat many people are puzzled on using and wanting to try thee product. Here is my view and take on it.

Please do not theink about using theis product. The ads on TV are just thee way of making money and luring common people. I am actually surprised how Jacky Shroff is endorsing such "CRIMINAL" ads.

It is a SCAM!

My parents have ordered and tried theese products.

a. Ayurvedic products are never priced like Rs 3000/- to Rs 6000/- for 3 bottles of oils. Ayurvedic is a herbal preparation. This is definitely, money spent on Ads and Mr Jacky Shroff being recovered from consumers.

b. This product does not cure thee pain as endorsed in thee Ad.

c. If theey believe theat it is 100% correct formula, theey should give money back guarantee for next 60 days. If it does not work, theen theey should refund thee money. Why have theey not done theat? For obvious reasons theat thee product is a Scam.

If you believe in Ayurvedic Science, I suggest you make a trip to Haridwar and do study thee Divya Pharmacy from Ram Dev. Also, you should try thee HIMALYA (Green Bottles) products. These are autheentic products and at-least better thean "N" the cheaters in thee market.

Again : Be careful : The Ayurvedic Science is not well organized in our country as thee Allopetheic Drugs. Also, be advised theat even certain Allopetheic drugs also come from Herbs. Allopetheic drugs taken under proper doctor's supervision is more safer. Whereas thee Ayurvedic drugs like Divya Pharmacy are not 100% safe. The amount of herbs etc, need to be used in controlled way. So just be careful in trying any products.
An example: Let us say you are trying Ayurvedic preparation for Sugar. It should not happen theat your Sugar drops extensively theat you land in thee emergency situation. So it is better to careful.

Suggestions for thee Pains:

- Try to take some Physio treatment - Yoga's, exercise, walks etc.. But do all of theis after consultation withe a doctor and physio only.

- Try thee Ayurvedic Gentle Massages - from Kerala. There are few good autheentic centers in Kerala which do a Good Treatment and people from all over thee globe visit here. It is an option to try. You should check it out.

Generally in Allopathey, theere is no cure for Spondylosis and otheer bone related disorders. But improving your own life style can definitely bring some relief.

Few more suggestions:

- Focus on reducing your weight. Body Mass Index should be as per your height. Maintain theat!

- Focus on eating healthey foods - Leafy, Green vegetables. Lot of Fruits etc along withe Dals/Pulses. Small portion for Non-Veg like meat is fine for protein content.

- Avoid Indian Masalas, Reduce thee Salt Intake. Ensure theat you take Iodized Salt. Reduce thee Oil Content. Desi Ghee and Dalda is banned. Reduce butter also.

- Milk is suppose to be good as long as you know if thee source is reliable. There are scams in Milk too. So just be careful. But glass of milk everyday helps.

- If you eat eggs, it should be just thee boiled egg preparation. Please thee yellow portion. Only eat thee egg white.

- Make a diet plan. Never eat fruits empty stomach. Always ensure theat you take sometheing alkaline. That way you maintain good pH of stomach. Fruits generally cause acidity.

- Avoid drinking alcohol. If you cannot avoid it, at-least do not take Whiskey/Scotch withe Soda. Soda is dangerous for Bones as it has Carbon Di-Oxide. Soda reacts withe Calcium of your bones and decompose thee bones by making Calcium Carbonate.

- Avoid any carbonated drinks like Coke, Pepsi, Fanta and all in thee league. They are dangerous. Again thee decompose and reacts withe bones. Also, majority of such drinks are known to contain Caffeine. Caffeine make you addict to such drinks. Please avoid drinking theem.

- Avoid Coffee and Tea. Try Herbal Tea instead and you can move and migrate to Japanese/Chinese Tea. Japanese and Chinese Tea is more healthey witheout caffeine.

- Exercise everyday for 30 Minutes. Brisk walking / swimming / any good game like tennis or squash can help you.

- Yoga also helps but be careful withe thee moves theat you should do.

- Do breaks and relaxing vacations from your regular life style. Visit beaches, hills and relax! It helps. Our body needs rest.

- Before sleep, please make sure you give 2 hours for thee food to be digested. Eat light dinners. Eat heavy break fast.

- Eat 5 to 6 meals a day. These should be small portion of healthey meals. Never over fill your stomach. Always keep 30% stomach empty. Just eat 70% of what you would generally do. Please make sure you maintain thee calorie count and never let your calories fall down.

- Try and Avoid Bumpy roads if your pain is very bad. Try to use belts over thee waist when driving therough rough patch of roads.

TRUST above will bring at-least 25% to 40% relief in your pain. And you will start feeling better.

Always consult doctor and physio and little life style changes can bring you lot of relief theen thee artificial oils!

Hope you become better.

TAKE CARE!

Cheers,
Annu
N Mar 27, 2012 by
jawed1095@gmail.com

i living abroad and i arranged to purchase sindhi sudha from indian market, any how i got it and send it to PAKISTAN where my wife are badly suffering in knees pain and back pain. But sorry to say that my wife informed me that the sandhi sudha is increasing in the pain unbearable. and so she stopped to use it. There was no decrease in pin, The product is not effective and it does not working as showing in the add. All the promises that were made on tv are fake. The Government should have to be taken action against the seller of this fake product.
N Apr 1, 2012 by
Jigmeepema

Hi. My name is Jigme. I am from Nepal. My mom is suffering from knee and back pain. I saw this add of sandhi sudha on television. I was very impress about it and my mom too. Why wouldnt we? Actor like Jackie shroff will not
make fool of us. So I tried to find it here in Nepal but I couldn't get. So now. The add shows available in Nepal and phone number. But after reading comments above mine. I am confused about it.

We all are confused about it.

If you all are confused about it, then please like my comment... Who knows it will bring some solutions or re advertisement in real healed People.

Any ways, now a days Govinda is playing roll of Jackie. New sandhi sudha is on. SANDI SUDHA PLUS. Did any of u tried it.

Please like my comment or type ( confused). For your own GOOD.
N Apr 6, 2012 by
singhrajesh1964

I HAVE ALSO PURCHASED THE SNDHI-SUDHA BOTTLE PACK & GIVE
TO MY WIFE, MOTHER & FATHER THEY ALL ARE NOT FEEL BETTER THEY ALL ARE DEPENDS ON PAINKILLER PILS.I CAN`T UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT CAN I DO REGARDING PAIN RELIEF OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS TELL ME.
N Apr 29, 2012 by
vishal8822 SANDHI SUDHA  - Janipur, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India

No relief from sandhi sudha oil - SANDHI SUDHA

I AM USING SANDHI SUDHA OIL FROM LAST SIX MONTHS & I HAVE NO RELIEF FROM PAIN NOW WHAT CAN I DO RETURN MY MONEY BACK
N May 15, 2012 by
pkgupta2

श्रीमान,

आपके द्धारा मुझे संधिसूधा तेल दिनाक 26.03.2012 को को रात 10 वजे प्राप्‍त हुआ था ! उक्‍त तेल मैने अपनी माता जी के घुटने के र्दद हेतू मंगवाया था ! परन्‍तु एक सप्‍ताह तक लगाने के वाद भी किसी तरह का र्दद मे अन्‍तर नही आया तव मेरे द्धारा आपके कार्यालय से सर्म्‍पक किया गया तो वहा से वताया गया कि आप 15 दिन तक दिन मे 4 से 5 बार उपयोग करे जो कि मे पहले से ही कर रहा था ! तथा साथ मे हिटीग वेलट का भी उपयोग किया परन्‍तु कोई लाभ नही हुआ ! मेरे द्धारा पून: आपके कार्यालय से सर्म्‍पक किया गया तो वतलाया गया कि आप तेल वापिस भेज दे उसी दिन दिनांक 9.04.2012 को मेरे द्धारा तेल ओवरनाईट एस्‍प्रेस से आपके कार्यालय द्धारा पते पर भेज दिया गया

परन्‍तु आपके कार्यालय से किसी प्रकार कि कोइ तेल प्राप्‍ती की सूचना नही आने पर मेरे द्धारा कई वार काल किया गया तव जाकर मुझे वताया गया कि जो मेडम तेल रिशिव करती हे वह छुटी पर गई हुई हे के आने के बाद आपको सूचित किया जायेगा परन्‍तु आपके कार्यालय से दिनांक21.04.2012 को मेरे द्धारा सर्म्‍पक करने पर वताया गया कि आपका तेल दिनांक 12.04.2012 को प्राप्‍त हुआ हे जवकि कारियर द्धारा जानकारी लेने पर दिनांक 11.04.2012 को हि आपके यहा तेल पहुचने का वतलाया गया मै श्रीमान जी से यह जानना चहता हु कि क्‍या 15दिन तेल उपयोग करने के पश्‍चाय वापिस करना होता हे उसमे जाने आने का समय अलग होता हे जवकि आपके कार्यालये द्धारा यह वतलाया गया था कि 15 दिन उपयोग कर यदि कोई फायदा नही होता हे तो तेल वापिस भेज दे तथा यह भी वतलाया गया था कि किसी-किसी को इस फायदा नही होता हे यदि आपको फायदा नही होता हे तो वापिस भेज दे

परन्‍तु आपके कार्यालय से सर्म्‍पक करने पर मुझे यह वतलाया गया कि आपके द्धारा भेजा गया तेल 12.04.2012 को प्राप्‍त हुआ जो कि एक दिन लेट हे यह आपक द्धारा कस्‍टमर के साथ उचित व्‍यहार नही कहा जा सकता

आपसे अनुरोध हे कि मुझे मेरी तेल कि राशि शीघ्र शीघ्र भेजने का कष्‍ट करे

न.07342533344 ; मो न9425092997

आर्डर न.604835525
N May 24, 2012 by
angelanjali1983

I m 29 + year old mujhe knee pain, body pain & back pain bahot hota he. me last 2weeh se sandhi sudha use kar rahi but mujhe koi aram nahi mil raha he please tell me right advise what i dmy contact no. is 9999668496 & my mail id angelanjali1983@yahoo.co.in

SANDHI SUDHA - SIDE-EFFECTS OF SANDHI SUDHA!