Saudi Arabian Airlines - Luggage Lost at Jeddah Airport

Niladri Sarkar
I had travelled from Chennai to Jeddah on Saudi Airlines flight SV 0769 on 09.11.2009. After landing at Jeddah Airport i could not find my bag. I went to the saudi airlines office lodged a complaint and my complaint File number is JED SV48499. They had given three numbers for enquiry but nobody picks up the call and nobody reponds. I went to the airport to enquire about the luggage they said it has been sent to the Saudi Airliness Headoffice. On checking there also the bag could not be found. Now they have not accepted the Compensation form also. The bag contains very important documents and all my clothes. The tag on the baggage is AI680332.

Find my luggage and return it to me. My contact number in Jeddah is 0501697638.

Comments

My mother had lost her luggage in Jeedah airport on 24th September 2009. When we came to Srilankan airport our luggage didn't return we got a complailn NO from Jeddah airport. But we didn't get any information. Our Complain NO. is CMBSV16342. IF you find our luggage please return it. Because we have many wanted things in it.

Our contact NO. in Srilanka is 037-2224640
077-3547719

Assalam-o-Alaikum Dear sir,
I am rasheed ahmad from dubai uae.i would like to say that i came at jeddah air port on 20th of feb from shj to jdh.i am very sorry to say that the staff with whom i met in the air port are not eligible to handle the passengers .most of them are not femiliar with english except arabic and their attitude are not like human being.They mentally tartured to the passengers.they take a lot of time for immigiration process.They ask about passport, they take it and they started phone talk and talk with other colleagues while passengers are still stand up and looking him face what he ia doing?Please improve their attitude and put educated and having human manners staff beacuse specially muslims come to your country for offering hajj, umra and prayers and not come to see you only.please improve your staff attitude.thanks a million.allah hafiz

We people came from Jeddah to Lucknow we have 7 bags but when we reached Lucknow Airport there we find only 6. My one bag is lost. My luggage was booked on 03.07.2010. but i have missed the flight of that date. You please find that one. My TKT No. is 065 2401864877 Dated: 06.07.2010. My Passport No. is H 5116907. My Contact No. is +919415319822. The Airport staff was also not behaving properly they didn't gave any contact number and they can't help us to find bag.

Please find my bag as soon as possible bcz the bag contain very important documents.

My Email ID is : its_asifali@rediffmail.com

assalamoalykum

My self Mushtaq Dudhwalla has lost my louggeg bag while visitng Jedda flight name basrain.air flight no. 2b330 on 7th August and my complain no. is 10034 and Bag Docket No. 680412, 680413 and i m not geeting any positive response from the airport authority of Jedda.
So please kindly do the favour as soon as possible. And send me the mobile no of the complain authority in behrin airport or contact me at my cell no 00966590920097.

please cooperate and return my Bags as it contains important documents in it

Mushtaq Dudhwalla

I had travelled from ahmdabada to Jeddah on Saudi Airlines flight SV 5333 on 03.11.2010. After landing at Jeddah Airport i could not find my 2 bag. I went to the saudi airlines . They had given three numbers for enquiry but nobody picks up the call and nobody reponds. I went to the airport to enquire about the luggage they said it has been sent to the Saudi Airliness Headoffice. On checking there also the bag could not be found. Now they have not accepted the Compensation form also. The bag contains very important documents and all my clothes. The tag on the baggage . Cover No. GQGJF-7124-2-0
Bank Reference No 221107124200

Phone/Mob. : 0966544688809, 966591913679

mail id, salim.sahara@rediffmail.com
ayubm90

Assalamoalykum
My self and my wife came after performing haj (2010) from Jeddah to Lucknow dated 24/11/2010, by flight no SV 5236, (started at Jeddah 19.00 hrs, 23/11/2010 and reached at 02.00hrs, 24/11/2010 at Lucknow )we have 4 bags and two canes of zamzam but when we reached at Lucknow Airport there we find only 2bags. But my two important bags were found missing .
The Airport staff has given me a contact number but after two days it become switched off.
To enquire my missing bags, on dated 01/12/2010 I went to Lucknow Air port and talked to Saudi Air Line staff about my missing bags but they could not gave me not a single satisfactory answer.
Please cooperate and search my bags as earliest as it contains important documents in it.Also for urgent peice of work I have to move to other city from my native place. Till this problem I have to be at my home.

Mohammad Ayub
My details as following:
Cover No &Cover Head : UPF-19301-4-0 & Mohammad Ayub(Self)
Passport Nos :F0058503(Self), F5818186(Wife)
Flt.No : SV 5236
Address : 37, Qazi Tola, Near Dr Rais Beig, Od City, Bareilly (UP), India
Tel No& email address: +919997778524, ayubm90@yahoo.comAccommodation Information

Building No : 13
Room No : 704
Maqtab No : 30
N Aug 9, 2011 by
ijaz123

RESPECTED SIR
MY MOTHER TRAVELLED FROM JEDDAH TO KARACHI ON 3RD AUGUST UNFORTUNATELY HER BAGGAGE HAVING TAG NOS XY228634 AND XY228615 MISPLACEDNOT FOUUND AND KARACHI AIRPORT SHE IS 50 YEARS AGE AND SICK AND HER MEDICINE ARE INSIDE IT

PARTICULARS ARE FLNO XY809
PASSANGER PASSPORT NOGL3951991
complaint no11361

syed amir husssain allama iqbal airport lahore pakmetdepart 4th floor atc building lahore
HOPING FOR EARLY ACTION FROM UR END
N Sep 6, 2011 by
Hakim Shaikh

I had traveled from Jeddah to Mumbai on Saudi Arabian Airlines flight SV 746 on 29.08.2011, E-ticket no. SV 065-5333761328. After landing at Mumbai Airport I could not find my Luggage. I went to the Saudi Arabian Airlines office lodged a complaint they replied my luggage not come with flight. I got my 2 bags on 03.09.2011 but I am not found the remains two Water (Zam Zam) cans its security numbers are SV 678850 & SV 678851. This is the most important things for us so I request to kindly find my luggage and return it to me. My contact number in Mumbai is 09870000989.

With Best Regards

Khawaja Hakim A R Shaikh
106/107, Devashree Garden Commercial Complex,
R. W. Sawant Road, Majiwada,
Thane –West, Maharastra, India.
D Dec 14, 2012 by
murtazauk

I traveled from Lahore to Saudi Arabia in Saudi Arabia Air Line Flight No SV729 on 08 Dec 2012.
My precious party dress of black color was in a packed cover which was in my hand. When i got seated at 75D I handed over to the air hostess to hang in in cupboard .But unfortunately I forgot to get back and left the plane. After immigration clearance I got remember and went to the local "LOST AND FOUND BAGGAGE" counter . Mr Usama gave me the form to fill which I submitted back after filling. Till now I didnt get any response. Mr Usama gave me the No. 026841733 which he never attended. I was on a transit visa of three days at KSA and after Umrah I have reached to UK.
Please find my lost luggage and oblige.
My contact detail
Pakistan Phone No. 0092-3218844018
UK No. 00447541696148
e Mail : ranamurtaza@hotmail.com
N Apr 9, 2014 by
umerrana

I traveled Jeddah to sialkot . My flight was PK746 on 05 april 2014 .
I was lost my black hand bag in the lounge of Jeddah Airport . My name is intezar cheema from Taif .

Please find my lost luggage and oblige.
Please Any one heard about my hand bag call me on that Number ++966568463173
My pakistan Number : 00923446297613

my email number : umerrana@windowslive.com
N Jun 13, 2014 by
shamimahmed45

WHAT IS USE OF THIS COMMENT COLUMN WHEN SO MANY TRAVELLERS LODGE THEIR MISSING COMPLAIN AND DO NOT FIND EVEN RESPONCE OF ANY AUTORITY THAT THEY HAD EFFORTS DONE IN SURCH AND WHAT FURTHER STEPS SHOULD BE TAKEN BY A COMPLAINANT.
SECOND THING THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT, IS ABOUT SECURITY OR CUSTOME STAFF WHO REALLY DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE A PASSENGER THEY ARE ALSO DO NOT KNOW ENGLISH. MUSLIMS COMES FROM ABROAD DO NOT TAKE A GOOD EXPERIENCE.

Saudi Arabian Airlines - Luggage Lost at Jeddah Airport