SBI ATM Debit CARD - withdrawal money but only receipt found not money

krishan kumar rai on May 20, 2013
Sir, I applied for withdrawal Rs. 10000 from axis bank by using sbi atm card on 14/05/2013 at 19.54 PM. I found only receipts not money and already above amount debit from my account. My account no. is 30114332139 and branch code 5475 dharampur, dehradun. axis bank atm id is S1AN13212. I call many times to my home branch dharampur, dehradun, on landline no 0135-2676654, but nobody pick up the phone. So I request you to help in this. Thank you.

Comments

Manikandan.V SBI ATM Debit CARD  - India

SBI Debit card & Atm Pass ward Forgetten - SBI ATM Debit CARD

Dear SIr/madam,

I forgett the ATM Passwords. My ATM CArd No: 6220181066400001665 Vaild From Jan - 2008. Please Send My Pass word to My mail ID ManikandanV@ifi.co.in and sankarpa@rediffmail.com. Please Send immediately.

V.Manikandan.
Manikandan.V SBI ATM Debit CARD  - India

Nothing .very worst for the speed work
PARESHKUMAR N PATEL ATM card  - India

Money not withdrown - atm card

sir
when i take cash by ATM i not recived cash but i show my account detail
may be its long time not operated thats why this problame comes
pl active it
thanks

paresh patel
Ac.No- SB 10195450305
branch- surat
k.s.s.j.swaroop Axis Bank  - India

money debited from my account without withdrawing - Axis Bank

on 25-3-2009 my account has been debited of rs 12000/- with out withdrwaing money.i have been complaiting to the bank through customer care services.still i did not get any response from them .sir i need my money back.so please take care of my complaint and get my money credited in my account..
k.s.s.j.swaroop Axis Bank  - India

money debited without withdrawing money - Axis Bank

on 25-3-2009 my savings account number of 352010100041140 at axis bank in dindigul branch has been debited of rs 12000/- with out withdrwaing money.i have been complaiting to the bank through customer care services .they given 9004344 as a complaint number .still i did not get any response from them .sir i need my money back.so please take care of my complaint and get my money credited in my account..
Shampa Kundu SBI ATM Debit CARD  - India

Lost my SBI ATM Debit Card not able to block it. - SBI ATM Debit CARD

I have lost my atm card since 3 days.I have the account in Barasat Branch .My A/c no is 10985462982.I have tried calling the Toll Free Ph No.1800-180-1290(MTNL/BSNL lines or (0124) 39020202 but no help.Kindly block my card as early as possible.thanks
Amit Kr Dubey SBI ATM Debit CARD  - India

LOSS OF ATM CARD - SBI ATM Debit CARD

I have lost my ATM CARD on 11.06.09. I have already complained about it from your toll free number. He has given me token no. 200906113494703. Kindly ensure no transaction should be done with my lost ATM Card.
SUBRATA GHOSH ATM card  - India

branch: OLD BALLYGUNGE, Kolkata
dept: ATM
date:21ST JULY 2009
time:1.32pm
account number: 9344
type of account:current
name of account:S GHOSH & ASSOCIATES

complaint:notes valued Rs15000 were so thick it never came out though debited to mu account
ewquesr: credit my account with Rs 15000
chand prakash SBI ATM Debit CARD  - India

services of atm - SBI ATM Debit CARD

When i entered my atm card into machine ,it shows that your card was not properly inserted try again .
advise me the solution to this problem PLEASE
yatendra kumar jangid SBI ATM Debit CARD  - India

my a/c bhusawar they are did not atm issued a/c no 30904377706
vineet kumar mishra ATM  - India

non widrawn money - ATM

My saving a/c in pnb bank in k block kidwai nagar kanpur. my a/c no. is 1988000402857264. i used my atm card in allahabad bank atm for withdrawn the money of rs. 15000/- in the near of hallet hospital. the amount was not withdrawn and the amount was debited to my account.
so kandly credit my amount in the same a/c no. as early date.
Thankinkg you.

Vineet kumar mishra
mob. 9559272970
Asst. EPFO
pankajchincholikar@gmail.com State Bank of India  - India

atm money - SBI

i have gone to withwraw amount Rs 1000 at sbi atm nirala bazar Aurangabad on 11 /11 /2009 but i could not get it and amount is deducted on my account kindly consider my complain and amount plese be refunded in my account no 30307240590

pankaj suryakant chincholikar
At post chincholi, Tq. & Dist. Hingoli
my email address pankajchincholikar@gmail.com
moiz ali ATM  - India

Money Not Transfer - ATM

Dear Sir

My issue is still pending, no one is taking initiative, I have got too much mently harrasment and frustation from punjab national bank side.
I am using PNB services from a long time, But no one is taking intereset for its premier customer.
Please Help me, how much follow up a layman can take ?

Name-Moiz ali A/c no 0699001500010520
on 07/09/2009 3000rs is shown Declined but not transfered in axis bank a/c E-mail Id ali.moiz45@yahoo.com
Mob No -9098394516
mohit gaumat Axis Bank  - India

m also sufferd by axis service...31st dec..m widra 2000 rs by atm..sec 18 noida...but havn`t my money...n ...i chek my account...than...2000 rs debit in my account...m complent for this matter...three times...but till date...my money...not come back...in my account...reaaly...this too much unprofasionly...working...of axis banking...n costumer care also... .still i did not get any response from them .
MOHD ALI MADKI Axis Bank  - India

Respected sir,

I am Mohd ali Madki. I have an Defence salary account.My card no is 4357361950015963. On 07 Dec 2009 and the time is 09:59:01 the transaction of 5, 000 Rs made by someone from SBI bank Hissar Cantt the code is 000000007704 i just want to know who had made this trancastion from that bank. Can u pls send me the photograph of that guy.I will be extrmely great full to u for this act of kindness.pls solve my problem. it is my humble request.

Yours faithfully
Mohd Ali Madki
SHAMRAJ SBI ATM Debit CARD  - India

I have lost my atm card since A MONTH back I have the account IN HAL Branch .My A/c no is 30600511613.I have tried calling the Toll Free Ph No.1800-180-1290(MTNL/BSNL lines or (0124) 39020202 but no help.Kindly block my card as early as possible.thanks
gedala SBI ATM Debit CARD  - India

I am working in a Software BPO Company my name is K V V Gowri my account no is 30604444132 any my card no is 6220180684600089073 issued from Dec'2008, i lost my pin number and I request you to kindly issue PIN number for the above mentioned. Pls forward mail to ramesh_gedala@yahoo.co.in & gr@acninfotech.com
JAIRAJ SINGH CHAUHAN SBI ATM Debit CARD  - Dehradun, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India

NO WITHDRAWAL OF MONEY - DEBIT CARD / ATM CARD

I have used my DEBIT Card / ATM Card No. 5264190134569408 of HDFC BANK, Arhat Bazaar Branch, Dehradun in state bank of india Atm situated at Turner Road,Clement Town, Dehradun on 15.08.2010 for withdrawl of Rs.1000/-
unfortunately, No cash delivred by ATM, but my A/c. No. 08931050013250 was debited by same amount.
Kindly credit my Above mentioned A/c. urgently & oblige.
Rergards,

JAIRAJ SINGH CHAUHAN.
arnab_aich SBI ATM Debit CARD  - India

Kindly block my atm card of saving account no 31269221253 and inform me on mobile no. 9911173389
vikas shende State Bank of India  - Otur, Pune, Maharashtra, India

money not withdrawn from atm - SBI

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am having a savings bank account with Bank of Maharastra , otur Tal- junner, Dist- pune ,( Account No.20204362766) ATM No. 4214090130000313. I used my ATM card for withdrawing money of Rs.6000/- at chandrapur, shopping comlex urajanaga, chandrapur. SBI ATM (ATM ID S10A000346002) on 03.11.2009 at 17.49.pm. As the transaction could not be processed, I have received a message stating that “ transaction was declined for the reason unable to process . But subsequently, when I Print mini statement, I was shocked to note that an amount of Rs.6,000/- was debited on 03.11.2009 towards my ATM card No.operation .I was already complaint at bank of maharastra on 4/11/10 at chandrapur branch. still money was not deposit.
Hence, I request you to make arrangements to take very urgent action to credit the amount which was wrongly deducted from my maharastra bank , Savings Bank Account No..20204362766
Expecting your reply at the earliest

Yours sincerely