SBI, Centralised Pension Cell, Chandni chowk, New Delhi - Non payment of enhanced pension after attaining age oy 70 & 80 years

Mrs Umashori Karihaloo
My mother, Mrs Umashori Karihaloo, is central government pension holder. She is more than 80 years of age and is being denied enhanced pension amount which is linked to attaining of 70 and and 80 years of age respectively. My mother and the SBI, Subash Nagar, New Delhi have been repeatedly requesting your centralised Pension branch in Chandni Chowk to release the enhanced pension in her favour as she has already attained 80 years of age. All the documents pertaining to proof of age have been submitted through SBI , Subash nagar. But unfortunately there is deafening silence on the part of Chief Manager, Centralised Pension branch, Chandni Chowk.The indifferent and callous attitude on part of SBI speaks volumes about its efficiency and performance. May I once again request the SBI, Chandini Chowk, CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM and the concerned authorities to release her, long awaited, revised pension along with the arrears. I shall be thankful for the prompt action from your side.
With regards,
Mohan Karihaloo.
(S/o Mrs. Umashori Karihaloo)

Your Complaint Ticket Number : CC-1258612564091 Email : DELHI, General Manager, State Bank of India, Local Head Office, 11, Sansad Marg, New Delhi, New Delhi - 110 001, Email : helpline.lhodel@sbi.co.in , TOLL FREE : 1800-11-4545 , Grievance Cell Tel no : (011)23361631, 23345756, 23361070, FAX : (011) 23345757

CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM

Comments

Rahul

I also a witness of this.
If they do so how the how retired people getts their pension.
I am against this bank SBI Chibbramau <Uttar Pradesh>
neha

pl. take some action against them
lovely

sir please take some action towards them
how they cheated the poor people.

The General Manager
State Bank Of India
Local Head Office
Nr Gandhi Maidan
Patna
Subject:- Non Payment of my Pension wef Nov 2009, Arrears of revised Pension wef 01-12-2007 against PPO No PKRROD 440 & SB Account No 11611647476 with SBI Main Br PAKUR.

I Subhash Chandra Das am a bonafied pensioner of Govt of Jharkhand which is being disbursed through SBI MAIN BRANCH PAKUR, I have deposited my life certificate in NOVEMBER 2009, but no action was taken till 15th January 2010, on personal enquary at the Br it was learnt that life certificate is required, again it was submitted on 21st January 2010, but the same was happened as earlier upto 15th Feb2010, again the life certificate is submitted on 23rd Feb 2010, and looking forward the action of the competant authority. However, while submitting the life certificate thrice still my Pension is pending.It was observed on 23rd Feb 2010 that requirement was Pinned at the particular site of SBI for onward processing, the reasons for non disbursment of Pension & non submission of L C are better known to the Bank.
I will be highly obliged if you kindly look into this matter and get my pension disbursed including arrears uptodate at the earliest and save me from mental and financial agony.
Thanking You

C/O Sri U K Sinha
Flat No 2/C, Lakhhi Awasan
Maniktala Bus Stand
P O Ichhapur
Distt. 24 Paraganas ( North )
Pin 731144
West Bengal.

My Phone No :-
09835370967, 09431645272
anugya

Could you please assist me as to why people have to struggle to get their pension.
My father has been running to offices since years but there had been no response from their side.
This is my last warning to the concerned department otherwise I'll be left with no other option but to approach the President of india.
Please don't forget its our hard earned money and nobody has right to misuse it.
Please guide me to get this done as early as possible.
I already had a word with Pratibha Patil but she suggested me log a complaint first, and still if no further action then she will be last person to be opted.

Thanks & Regards
Anugya

“JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DEIED”
(As the dictum goes, not only justice be done, it must also be seen to be done”)

To,

Dy.General Manager,
(CCTC) State Bank of India,
Chandni Chowk,
Delhi-110 006

Sub: Non-payment of family pension after 24th September, 2004 to Smt. Moolo Devi widow of Ex-Defence employee late Sh. Chandan Lal Rajpal.

S.B.A/C No.10400841819- State Bank of India, Branch Tilak Nagar, New Delhi-110 018

Ref: PPO No. C/AOC/834/86, issued in favour of Chandan Lal Rajpal by CDA (Pension) Allahabad (Copy enclosed marked Annexure ‘A’).

Sir/Madam,

With deep sense of hurt and disappointment I beg to submit as under:-

1. That my late husband Sh. Chandan Lal Rajpal had been working in the Defence Deptt. As VMM, CVD, Palam Delhi Cantt. retired on superannuation on 30.4.1986 and subsequently expired on 29.11.1989.

2. That after the death of my husband, I had been regularly drawing the family pension being widow of the deceased employee till 24.09.2004 but after that no family pension has been paid or credited to my above said S.B A/c, the reasons best known to the Bank or concerned authorities.

3. That I have sent numerous representations to the Branch Manager SBI, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi-110 018 but all have fallen on deaf ears, what to talk of action no body cared to acknowledge as is evident from one of the receipted copy dated 23.11.2008, copy enclosed for ready reference (Marked Annexure-B), but it seems that even then the callous authorities have not woken up to guide or intimate the reasons for non payment.

4. To add insult to injury, I am still running from pillar to post at fag end of life for redressal of my grievance. Although on two / three occasions Bank staff visited for personal verification and told that a week would take to complete the investigation of the matter and every time assured that from next month family pension along with arrear of unpaid pension would be paid/ credited to my above said SB pension account, but till date neither the same has been credited nor any reasons therefore given / communicated.

5. This is a serious violation of Pension Rules. The Bank has no authority whatsoever to withhold the Pension / family pension indefinitely citing case in point, the power of withholding pension in full or part rest with the President of India only and non else.

Prayer:-

In view of the foregoing, it is prayed that:-

i) Get the payment of family pension along with arrears expedited and,

ii) Stern action be taken against erring officials who are responsible for causing mental agony and harassment to the widow (aged 75 years) of deceased employee for about more than five years (i.e. since October, 2004).

iii) Any other relief considered deem fit for the financial loss and injury caused to the undersigned.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(Smt. Moolo Devi)
W/O Late Sh.Chandan Lal Rajpal
262, Tihar (Near Sanatan Dharam Mandir)
New Delhi-110 018

Dated: 21st June, 2010
N Feb 23, 2013 by
negigs1963

Very useful information of pensioners and their dependents.
N Mar 11, 2013 by
ranbirsodhi48

Sir
Consequent to Cabinet Committee on Anomaly in pension on respect of Armed Forces officers had ruled that the pension arrears thus accruing willbe paid wef 24 Sep 2012. However on representation that since it is a Sixth Pay Commission anomaly it should be payable wef 01 Jan 2006 which has been accepted by the Govt. Please let me know that when are these pensionary dues being paid by you.I request you to respond on my e mail ID ranbirsodhi@hotmail.com

Colonel Ranbir Singh Sodhi( Retd ) Sbi SB Account No10974649293.
N Jun 3, 2013 by
iron man

sir sbi bank kota pension manager has asked me to write a application to stop my pension d.a sir after that my pension d.a get stooped till now .acc to govt pension rule this is wrong.i also write many applications to him to restart my penion d.a. but he take no any action on it .sir I am a rly employee now of group d.plz help me sir .my acc.no is10927322568.my pension has stopped from jan 2013 to till now .

SURENDRA KUMAR SHARMA

The General Manager
State Bank Of India
Chandni Chowk
New Delhi

Sir I, Malikhan Singh, retired from INDIAN NAVY and getting pension from KASGANJ branch of your bank.I'm receiving the pension of "Z" group but it should be of "Y" group.
About above subject PCDA (Navy) has sent a letter to you numbered "PEN/04/CABS/CORR O/o the PCDA (Navy)" dated 22/07/2013.
So please take suitable step for this.

Yours Truely

State Bank of India
Naraina Vihar
New Delhi 110028

Subject : Revision of Family Pension

With reference to my family pension w.e.f. 29.06.2012 after the death of my husband. My Basic Family Pension is Rs 4153/- w.e.f 29.6.2012. My husband late Sh Lajpat Rai Gupta retired as P.G.T(Sanskrit) w.e.f 28.02.1995 from Govt Boys Senior Secondary School, Ranjit Nagar, New Delhi 110008 under the Department of Education, Govt of Delhi. He was in the scale of 2000-60-2300-75-3200-3500 with Basic Pay Rs 3600/-.
Accordingly to F.no. 38/37/08-P &amp; PW(A) dated 23.01.2013 this scale belongs to S-12, which shows the basic Family Pension of Rs 4887/- is payable w.e.f 24.9.2012 alongwith arrears upto date. Being a widow i am facing financial difficulties &amp; urge your goodself to please look my case personally on an urgent basis.

Thanking you,