shopping.rediff.com(customersupport@rediff.co.in) - Required product what shown on site or Refund back money

kedar B hasabnis
Naveenbabu,

I will resend your product back (8 GB Hifi Video Amv Ebook) to you as it mention in trailing mail, also today i have received call for the same from your courier services but kindly note that i will accept only that product which is shown on your web site (# please find the attachment for the same )
Also i want to inform you that if you are not able to send same product which you shown on your site in that case i ask for my money back.....
Lets inform me what action you are taking now....

Get back in case of any query.

Kedar

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:10:37 +0530 wrote

DearKedar,

Greetings from Rediff.com

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that we are arranging to get the item picked up from your place.

Kindly hand-over the product to the courier personnel (Aramex)who will be there within2-3 days.

Please be assured that we shall arrange to replace the item within 7 working days from the receipt of the item in our office.

We assure you careful and prompt attention to your orders on all your future visits to www.rediff.com

Warm regards,

Naveenbabu
>Customer Service
Rediff.Com

P.S: Please do notchange the subject line for future correspondence .

Required product what shown on site or Refund back money Required product what shown on site or Refund back money Required product what shown on site or Refund back money

Comments

sir
i want to complain regarding order no.6118125, i have purchase 12v heated aluminium travel mug id no.10342793, the payment was done online 9/10/2010 but when i receive the email it mention that elegant freshwater pearl watch will be deliver, now when i was paying, the product showing was heated mug i didnt even saw the elegant watch where was the error you please find out i dont want the watch pl.send me the heated mug the shipping money i am ready to pay
my order no.is6118125 in the worst case cancell my order.hope the matter will be taken care.order was place on 10/10/2010 at 21hrs tpoday is 11/10/1014.20 hrs it is within 24hrs
thx
asif zeya
N Apr 14, 2011 by
ARJUNCHHAJER

sir my name is arjun kumar and i am order an mp3 player at 8-4- 2011 which is delivered on 13-4-2011 and when i take the delivery of mp3 player that is not working i complain many time threw the email at anagad@ojjasenterprises which is ragisterd on my bill my order no is 6396007and transaction id is 17141375 sir they sent me a defaulted mp3 player or now they don"t pick up my phone please sir solve my problem give me my money back or give a ready well in play condtion mp3 player
A Jun 6, 2011 by
Puutul banerjee

I haver not received the items i had ordered and payed for
N Nov 28, 2011 by
jharkhand gramin bank

Our e mail id jgbh_ran has been locked. We confirm that no spam mail has been sent from our end. We request you to kindly unlock it.
N Apr 27, 2012 by
Trivedi Vipul

hi
my Name Trivedi Vipul And i Have Received New Mobile " AIrTyme Touchscreen 3g samrtphone "

My order No:7053996 My Mobile Charger IS Broken At Home,

And My Phone Warranty 1 year

So Take new Charger

N Jul 4, 2012 by
babu kholkar

sir
want to complain regarding order no.7214462, i have purchase v051:41 pcs Magnetic tollkit Screw Driver Set payment was done cash delivery 04/07/2012 but when i receive it totally broken. when i open infant of courier person and he is eye witness for this. this product you send to are not good quality. i am not happy with your product. i may go to consumer court. if you not refund my money. i am working in advocate office.

from babu kholkar
A Aug 12, 2012 by
kalidassR

I have ordered marble cutter MXMC110-MXX 4 inch marble cutter but you have delivered jig saw machine GI-JS 55-A . I want to exchange these machines so to which address i have to send this jig machine to get the marble cutter.

by,

Inbox x

shopping@shoppingmails.rediff.com
2:41 PM (10 hours ago)

to me

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from shopping@shoppingmails.rediff.com
Track your order | Your Account

Hope you liked shopping with us!

Hi Kalidassr,

We are pleased to inform you that your product has been delivered. The courier has confirmed the delivery.
The details are as follows:
Details of Order# 7323351
Products Vendor Courier Delivered Date Airway No

Maxx 4 Inch Professional Marble Cutter Ojjas Enterprizes Blue Dart 09-08-2012 46107559536

Please feel free to share your shopping experience by login to "Your account" and give us your feedback.

You may also call us at our toll-free number 1800 2662333 and our Customer Care will be happy to help you.

Have a great day,

Neha
Rediff Shopping

P.S. This is an automated email.
For any assistance, kindly contact our Customer support

by,
Kalidass.R
A Sep 1, 2012 by
arvind211rathod4@gmail.com

I have purchase a product tablet 27/8/12 on delivery this tablet actually problem that 7 inch via 8650 2G phonecall function 3G maxtouch this tablet also problem wifi not connected and hot air sinking and not open the function, order no-7353850 refferrence no-18177028 you will mention that mail allready send and my email id-arvind211rathod4@gmail.com mobile no-9921859063, 9657008426. So please mention you immediate action.
Vendor name is Swapnally mam, I am calling vendor and communication, How to replace the product and Back up money, please mention allreadey the mail send not action immediatly for customer support 3 days ago.
Please action immediatly you.
N Feb 9, 2013 by
jay

my product order number is 7763058, the wrist watch, and u know this watch was full of fault from the all sides, 1.the hands of the watch is not place correctly.2)has inserted diffuse working battery.3)and all the machinery system of that is not working, at all..u just send the fault item.
just u cheat to the customer.
N May 14, 2013 by
peera

plz cancel my order no:8025836 i am not satisfy the product
N Oct 14, 2013 by
sanjeevgp15

Dear Mam/Sir

I have placed one order of Mini Sewing machine having order number
8631242. But i am not getting required specification so i want to cancel my order so that i can place another order after its cancellation.

please look in this regard.
Waiting for your kind support
with regards
sanjeev kumar
N Oct 15, 2013 by
sanjeevgp15

I have complained related to cancellation of order number 8631242 with in 24 hrs of booking the order. But still Rediff shopping delivering this order instead of cancellation.Please do something in this regard.

With regards
sanjeev kumar
N Nov 23, 2013 by
rohityadav

sir i m ROHIT YADAV my order no is 8757914 i hav ordered Classic Cimmaron Leather Bikers Jacket of black color but i have received jacket of other brand of different color nd i m not satisfied with the product so plz refund the amount of money as early as posible.
N Jan 1, 2014 by
Sager Verma

Sir i m sager verma my order no 8927679 I have ordered prafful semi designer Anarkali dress suit of red colour but i have recieved suit of other brand of differnt colour nd i am not satisfied with the product so plz change my suit of other brand. with regards sager verma 9990483769

N Nov 4, 2014 by
Ashok Kumar Ganguly

Sir / Madam
I am Ashok Kumar Ganguly, Order No. 21751820, I have ordered a set of 5 LED Light of 9 watt which was delivered today evening. I just tested the light and fixed three of them, but with in one hour one light got fused. It is mentioned that the life is 2 years but one light failed with in less than one hour. I there fore request you to replace the same. I am not sure how long the other 4 lights will last.
Cotact No. 917259371968/ land line: 080-23684135.