Snapdeal - order cancellation [Resolved]

asok banerjee on Jun 3, 2012
On 21/05/2012, I ordered two products from Sanpdeal.com under order no.569282735 & 569286400. The company without assigning any reason or giving me any information, has cancelled the order. What do I do ?

NIRAJ JETHE's Response, Jun 02, 2014
Irritating messages - Snapdeal Snapdeal is sending irritating messages on my mobile. I don't know how did they get my mobile no. I don't want any more messages. My mobile no. is 7387307327. Please help me? Please.
nishant medhi's Response, Jul 26, 2014
i want to cancel a order from sneapdeal
Xolo Customer Care's Response, Sep 22, 2014
Dear Mr.Banerjee Greetings of the Day! Thank you for making us aware with your grievance. This is in reference to your post dated 03.06.2014 on www.consumercomplaints.in regarding your complaint for your XOLO Smartphone. We request you to kindly pay visit to any of our XOLO service provider nearest to you and share the work order number for satisfactory resolution on your complaint. For any further query or feedback, please contact us at care@xolo.in Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care care@xolo.in www.xolo.in
Complaint comments 558 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Best Review
sir
please immidiate cancel my snapdeal product order
and i will take product after smoe months ago.
order no:4831940700 dtd:7.02.2015
email.id :shyla.pavan@yahoomail.com

reply me
mob:9538085137
shyla

Irritating messages - Snapdeal

Snapdeal is sending irritating messages on my mobile. I don't know how did they get my mobile no. I don't want any more messages. My mobile no. is 9459740952. Please help me? Please.

Receiving SMS's - Snapdeal

I am receiving useless SMS from TD-SNapdeal and disturbe my life. My mobile no. is 9225902065 of Tata Indiacom. Kindly stop this.

stopping snapdeal messages - Snapdeal

good morning sir,am continuously getting snapdeal messages on my mobile number 9885512242,so i kindly request you to stop this message services as soon as possible.

i dont want any massage from snapdeal

customer care calls - Reliance GSM

Sir am regularly getting calls and messages from customer care to my mobile number 8099561740,so i kindly request you to stop this service as soon as possible sir.

blocked snapdeal sms on mobile no. 09350186899 - Snapdeal

snapdeal sms is coming continously on my mobile 09350186899 and it is taking charges for it so i want to stop sms coming.
please tell me the solution. my email id is richachauhan9350@gmail.com

Stop Message and Unsubscribe - Snapdeal

Hi I am Balaaji.D I am getting unwanted messages from LM-SnapDeal everyday. Please stop this service and unsubscribe me from snapdeal. my number is 09884848393 and mail id is balaaji208@gmail.com. Please do help me out to get rid of this. thanks

please stop sms me my mobile no is 09339336079

I am receving useless sms from +td-snapdeal, +Lm-snapdeal etc and disturbed my life, my mobile no is 823888822 of Vodafone, kindly stop this .

stop all message from Lm-DealsNu Lm-SNAPDEAL - Lm-SNAPDEAL

SIR,

Please stop all mess from Lm-DealsNu Lm-SNPDEAL

I m getti daily 5 mess so plz this as soon as possible,
MY Mobile no.09899898989

Dont sent msg on mobile no. 9826999101

SMS Unsubscription - Snapdeal

snapdeal sms is coming continuously on my mobile and http://www.snapdeal.com/smsunsubscribe option is useless, they are not sending any pin no for unsubscribe purpose. My mobile no. is also registered under DND Service. So please stop sending any sms to my mobile no. 9456512251. Thanks

I am receving useless sms from +td-snapdeal, +Lm-snapdeal etc and disturbed my life, my mobile no is 9753088040 of Idea, kindly stop this .

why snap deal is sending me sms from yesterday continuously. Stop this sms immediately otherwise i am going to consumer forum . my number is 9058111036.

Pls. donot try to send SMS on my mobile no.09828670854, since I have not in aposition to meet out all these tyes deals.
thank you.

deactivate match - Snapdeal

deactive sent message in my mobile number 9009374125 plese do not sent any message in my mobile number snapdeal company is very bed snapdeal sent any time message this is bed

plz stop sending msgs 2 my no. 9848326269 ill be thank full 2 u

stop massases & emails - Snapdeal

snapdeal massases & email stopped on my mobile no 9421770270

SIR,plz stop all messages from Lm-DealsNu Lm-SNAPDEAL Lm-SNPDEAL1 - Snapdeal

SIR,plz stop all messages from Lm-DealsNu Lm-SNPDEAL Lm-SNPDEAL1.
I am getting daily messages and i lost rs 24 in my mobile account balance.
so please kindly deactivate all message from Lm-DealsNu Lm-SNPDEAL Lm-SNPDEAL1
as soon as possible,
MY Mobile no.+919639632777
thanking u.

Satisfactory Rating
    246, Ist Floor, Phase-III, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020
    Additional contact available