Snapdeal - order cancellation

asok banerjee on Jun 3, 2012
On 21/05/2012, I ordered two products from Sanpdeal.com under order no.569282735 & 569286400. The company without assigning any reason or giving me any information, has cancelled the order. What do I do ?

[Updated by NIRAJ JETHE Jun 02, 2014]

Irritating messages - Snapdeal Snapdeal is sending irritating messages on my mobile. I don't know how did they get my mobile no. I don't want any more messages. My mobile no. is 7387307327. Please help me? Please.
[Updated by nishant medhi Jul 26, 2014]

i want to cancel a order from sneapdeal
[Updated by Xolo Customer Care Sep 22, 2014]

Dear Mr.Banerjee Greetings of the Day! Thank you for making us aware with your grievance. This is in reference to your post dated 03.06.2014 on www.consumercomplaints.in regarding your complaint for your XOLO Smartphone. We request you to kindly pay visit to any of our XOLO service provider nearest to you and share the work order number for satisfactory resolution on your complaint. For any further query or feedback, please contact us at care@xolo.in Warm Regards, Sudip Banerjee XOLO Care care@xolo.in www.xolo.in

Comments

N Apr 28, 2014 by
swapnapriya

Best Review
HI, I HAVE ORDERED ONE PRODUCT. ORDER NO IS 2014559214. ACTULY AM GOING OUT OF STATIN FOR 3 MONTHS.NOW I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER...

PLEASE CALCEL IT.

N May 16, 2011 by
Girish_PCB Snapdeal  - Shimla, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India

Irritating messages - Snapdeal

Snapdeal is sending irritating messages on my mobile. I don't know how did they get my mobile no. I don't want any more messages. My mobile no. is 9459740952. Please help me? Please.
N Jul 4, 2011 by
satej khadse Snapdeal  - South Goa, Goa, India

Receiving SMS's - Snapdeal

I am receiving useless SMS from TD-SNapdeal and disturbe my life. My mobile no. is 9225902065 of Tata Indiacom. Kindly stop this.
N Jul 4, 2011 by
sriranga Snapdeal  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

stopping snapdeal messages - Snapdeal

good morning sir,am continuously getting snapdeal messages on my mobile number 9885512242,so i kindly request you to stop this message services as soon as possible.
A Jul 5, 2011 by
xram Snapdeal  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

i dont want any massage from snapdeal
N Jul 5, 2011 by
sriranga Snapdeal  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

customer care calls - Reliance GSM

Sir am regularly getting calls and messages from customer care to my mobile number 8099561740,so i kindly request you to stop this service as soon as possible sir.
N Jul 11, 2011 by
Richa Chauhan Snapdeal  - Uttam nagar, West Delhi, Delhi, India

blocked snapdeal sms on mobile no. 09350186899 - Snapdeal

snapdeal sms is coming continously on my mobile 09350186899 and it is taking charges for it so i want to stop sms coming.
please tell me the solution. my email id is richachauhan9350@gmail.com
N Jul 12, 2011 by
balaajid Snapdeal  - Tamil Nadu, India

Stop Message and Unsubscribe - Snapdeal

Hi I am Balaaji.D I am getting unwanted messages from LM-SnapDeal everyday. Please stop this service and unsubscribe me from snapdeal. my number is 09884848393 and mail id is balaaji208@gmail.com. Please do help me out to get rid of this. thanks
A Jul 18, 2011 by
asl_m32 Snapdeal  - Uttam nagar, West Delhi, Delhi, India

please stop sms me my mobile no is 09339336079
N Jul 25, 2011 by
pratik9001 Snapdeal  - South Goa, Goa, India

I am receving useless sms from +td-snapdeal, +Lm-snapdeal etc and disturbed my life, my mobile no is 823888822 of Vodafone, kindly stop this .
N Jul 27, 2011 by

Dont sent msg on mobile no. 9826999101
N Aug 9, 2011 by
nasacom Snapdeal  - Dehradun, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India

SMS Unsubscription - Snapdeal

snapdeal sms is coming continuously on my mobile and http://www.snapdeal.com/smsunsubscribe option is useless, they are not sending any pin no for unsubscribe purpose. My mobile no. is also registered under DND Service. So please stop sending any sms to my mobile no. 9456512251. Thanks
N Aug 19, 2011 by
kamlesh parmar Snapdeal  - South Goa, Goa, India

I am receving useless sms from +td-snapdeal, +Lm-snapdeal etc and disturbed my life, my mobile no is 9753088040 of Idea, kindly stop this .
A Aug 19, 2011 by
kaushik bhanj Snapdeal  - Shimla, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India

why snap deal is sending me sms from yesterday continuously. Stop this sms immediately otherwise i am going to consumer forum . my number is 9058111036.
A Aug 30, 2011 by
Laxmisaxena Snapdeal  - South Goa, Goa, India

Pls. donot try to send SMS on my mobile no.09828670854, since I have not in aposition to meet out all these tyes deals.
thank you.
N Aug 30, 2011 by
vinod dhakad Snapdeal  - Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

deactivate match - Snapdeal

deactive sent message in my mobile number 9009374125 plese do not sent any message in my mobile number snapdeal company is very bed snapdeal sent any time message this is bed
N Sep 7, 2011 by

snapdeal massases & email stopped on my mobile no 9421770270
N Sep 13, 2011 by
sahajmultiple Snapdeal  - Rudrapur, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand, India

SIR,plz stop all messages from Lm-DealsNu Lm-SNAPDEAL Lm-SNPDEAL1 - Snapdeal

SIR,plz stop all messages from Lm-DealsNu Lm-SNPDEAL Lm-SNPDEAL1.
I am getting daily messages and i lost rs 24 in my mobile account balance.
so please kindly deactivate all message from Lm-DealsNu Lm-SNPDEAL Lm-SNPDEAL1