Snehanjali Retail Pvt. Ltd. - Faulty Goods Provided and no replacement

Sujit Bandivadekar
We purchase a whirlpool refrigerator model 35 DLX on 2nd May 2010 and it found to be defective on the same day of installation.

The delivery was made at night around 10.30 pm and we where been told by the delivery person to start the refrigerator after 2 hours. We started the refrigerator after 2hours and after few hours found that the refrigerator is not getting cool at all. Immediately next day we approach the Snehanjali Shop at Virar West and after several number of request to replace the product they finally commited to give us the new piece till 3rd May 2010 at 8.30pm.

But till that time no one tur nor anyone where picking up the calls. Suprising I went to the shop and found that the phone instruments where manual switch off. After asking the reason for this there Sales Man Mr. Abdul replied it was dead, anyways about my refrigerator. He should me the demo piece and told it been test and it I myself got it pack for me and Mr. Abdul committed to delivered the product tonight.

But today also he fooled us. I need justice in my case please help me to get my money back.

My bill no. is 250076 dated 2nd may 2010.

Sujit Bandivadekar
Prajakta CHS,
Narangi Fata,
Virar (East)
Tel: 9819577330

Comments

Yes Snehanjali service is too poor. especially the Virar and Nallasopara.

Lateron the tird day they replaced my fridge and that too they gave me faulty . No it was time when i was getting frusted and this was the worst experience which i had in my life. So i called Whirpool customer care and narrigated the story to them and then they send there engineer to fix the product.

So now i am using the faulty piece repaired after paying access money.

Hat's off to Snehanjali... Dear all please don't get fooled by them. Read all the comments regarding them and then buy. Think before you buy at last we all spend our hard earn money.

Sujit
costpr

I fully agree with you, A waching machine LG model No 7519 PV costing Rs 15800/- was delivered on 18.07.2010 by Snehanjali Vasai West. The machine was delivered with a dent on a casing and even before the demo we asked for replacement the company refused stating that they will hammer out and removed the dent. We never expect this attitude from the dealer.

Ventak Iyer / Swami - Vasai East

Yes.I totally agree with above.
I am also one of these people fooled by Snehanjali kandivliwest branch.
I bought LG fridge.It was dented.i have been following up with these guys from 8th AUgust till date however no replacement done as yet.When i spoke with Durgesh and Darshan from snehanjali they told me to use it as it is and they will replace as and when they get a new one from LG company.when i called up on company toll-free they said not to use otherwise no replacement will be done.

can somebody plz help me in this matter.

Sanket
Kandivli-west

i have purchased sony bravia LCD tv from Snehanjali kandivliwest branch on 10 oct 2010 whereas on that day there was scheme on sony bravia lcd that every purchase of it get free 4GB pendrive free. but after making of bill and goods their sales person Darshan said pendrive is not available now and we will give you later on.After making a call to their branch no one picking a phone.after 4 days once a phone picked by staff they told that still pendrive has not come so we will inform u when its come.

so please dont buy anything from Snehanjali Retail Pvt. Ltd
N Jun 18, 2014 by
grraj_s

Yes the service is very poor, we will have to go consumer court..I have purchased on voltas AC of model 183DY, after 3 days, the machine is not working, they have provided faulty device.

N Jun 18, 2014 by
grraj_s

Need your valuable support to get new Device .

Rajesh Kumar Sahoo
9223519401
N Oct 4, 2014 by
arvind ve

I paid for an LG fridge on 28th september to snehanjali, kandivali west and was promised delivery the next day, after paying full advance...but till date there has been no delivery. When i called them they are demanding additional 1000 rupees. Pls help. let me know
N Jan 13, 2015 by
Prince Puthiyakkal

I am not sure how should i start to write this mail. I have been given a refurnished or fixed second hand Godrej Eon 343 P 3.3 Lush Wine fridge instead of a new one.

How could a trusted brand like Godrej ever do such a thing, this is really pathetic !!! I am not sure who is that i have to yell Snehanjali or Godrej. The snehanjali guys tell me that it is Godrej who did this as they supplied the fridge to me.

I have been a godrej fridge owner for the past 20 years in which i have used 2 fridge and this being the third and used to trust the brand. So planned on buying a new fridge after my old Godrej Pentacool fridge got bad.

The fridge was delivered to my house today on 13th Jan 2015 at around 12.30 pm. I am not a fridge technician and so checked it from the front and it looked ok. My friend visited house in the evening as he is a AC technician and knew a little about fridges and to my surprise he told me that this is not at all a new fridge. I was dump stuck shocked when he told me that and rushed to Snehanjali to check it out and to my surprise the display models were even better than what i was offered.

When i spoke to the floor manager, he denied of them doing it and told me Godrej has to look at it as the fridge comes from Biwandi warehouse. .

I don't care who it takes to fix this i want this fridge replaced for a new one. I am sure to lodge a police compliant for whoever duped me for this and would never ask to buy it from snehanjali or a Godrej product. How can you guys dupe a customer like this who is paying almost 30K for a fridge.

I want someone who has a sense of responsibility in the whole company to call me on 8655496343 and please have this sorted out. This is totally unacceptable from you guys.

This has also been brought to your notice in less than a day !

Please find the attached copy of the bill and the images of the fridge and a also a link for the video uploaded on Youtube.

Snehanjali Retail Pvt. Ltd. - Faulty Goods Provided and no replacement