Snehanjali Retail Pvt. Ltd. - Faulty Goods Provided and no replacement

Sujit Bandivadekar
We purchase a whirlpool refrigerator model 35 DLX on 2nd May 2010 and it found to be defective on the same day of installation.

The delivery was made at night around 10.30 pm and we where been told by the delivery person to start the refrigerator after 2 hours. We started the refrigerator after 2hours and after few hours found that the refrigerator is not getting cool at all. Immediately next day we approach the Snehanjali Shop at Virar West and after several number of request to replace the product they finally commited to give us the new piece till 3rd May 2010 at 8.30pm.

But till that time no one tur nor anyone where picking up the calls. Suprising I went to the shop and found that the phone instruments where manual switch off. After asking the reason for this there Sales Man Mr. Abdul replied it was dead, anyways about my refrigerator. He should me the demo piece and told it been test and it I myself got it pack for me and Mr. Abdul committed to delivered the product tonight.

But today also he fooled us. I need justice in my case please help me to get my money back.

My bill no. is 250076 dated 2nd may 2010.

Sujit Bandivadekar
Prajakta CHS,
Narangi Fata,
Virar (East)
Tel: 9819577330

Comments

Yes Snehanjali service is too poor. especially the Virar and Nallasopara.

Lateron the tird day they replaced my fridge and that too they gave me faulty . No it was time when i was getting frusted and this was the worst experience which i had in my life. So i called Whirpool customer care and narrigated the story to them and then they send there engineer to fix the product.

So now i am using the faulty piece repaired after paying access money.

Hat's off to Snehanjali... Dear all please don't get fooled by them. Read all the comments regarding them and then buy. Think before you buy at last we all spend our hard earn money.

Sujit
costpr

I fully agree with you, A waching machine LG model No 7519 PV costing Rs 15800/- was delivered on 18.07.2010 by Snehanjali Vasai West. The machine was delivered with a dent on a casing and even before the demo we asked for replacement the company refused stating that they will hammer out and removed the dent. We never expect this attitude from the dealer.

Ventak Iyer / Swami - Vasai East

Yes.I totally agree with above.
I am also one of these people fooled by Snehanjali kandivliwest branch.
I bought LG fridge.It was dented.i have been following up with these guys from 8th AUgust till date however no replacement done as yet.When i spoke with Durgesh and Darshan from snehanjali they told me to use it as it is and they will replace as and when they get a new one from LG company.when i called up on company toll-free they said not to use otherwise no replacement will be done.

can somebody plz help me in this matter.

Sanket
Kandivli-west

i have purchased sony bravia LCD tv from Snehanjali kandivliwest branch on 10 oct 2010 whereas on that day there was scheme on sony bravia lcd that every purchase of it get free 4GB pendrive free. but after making of bill and goods their sales person Darshan said pendrive is not available now and we will give you later on.After making a call to their branch no one picking a phone.after 4 days once a phone picked by staff they told that still pendrive has not come so we will inform u when its come.

so please dont buy anything from Snehanjali Retail Pvt. Ltd
N Jun 18, 2014 by
grraj_s

Yes the service is very poor, we will have to go consumer court..I have purchased on voltas AC of model 183DY, after 3 days, the machine is not working, they have provided faulty device.

N Jun 18, 2014 by
grraj_s

Need your valuable support to get new Device .

Rajesh Kumar Sahoo