Sony Ericsson W205 - Low standard Mobile

srikanta swaro
i have purchased a Sony Ericsson's W205 on July 2009 but now i facing a lot of problem from it . it automatically switched off when receive a call. battery doesn't meet its time which is mentioned on mobile catalog. also a lot of problem faced while playing music. mobile hanged frequently. i must say my life's BIG mistake. from my opinion don't buy this phone at all. it's a standard zero phone

Comments

Shikha Sharma Sony Ericsson  - India

Never ever buy a Sony Ericsson Phone - Sony Ericsson

The quality of phone is pathetic and if by any chance your phone doesnot work, you will face the worst nightmare of your life.

NEVER EVER BUY A SONY ERICSSON PHONE. I will stronlgy advice this to all the people.
Kumar Sony Ericsson  - India

am bought sony erickson mobile model w790i rs 15000. only 6 month only am used but it have not properly charged am give the service to parris service center. they are repair the mobile fully.sony erickson give th worst serviec. they are not replace the mobile.noone buy the mobile pls. ur paisa only worst very worst service. nokia is the best
ankush tiwari Sony Ericsson W205  - India

replacement is still pending - Sony Ericsson W205

I bought w205 handset on 29/8/09 at 15.30 and reported store at 19.00,regarding the power on issue.Due to Saturday i was not able to contact service station,but I've been there on Monday and they said handset is heating and we are mailing to sony and get back to you.But matter is still pending.Now i am fed up with all and want the immediate replacement.Please don't test my patience.

A. Bankaa Sony Ericsson W205  - India

Defective handset / Mobile Stores not recommended to purchase phones - Sony Ericsson W205

I bought a W205 sony ericsson phone from moibile store, kemps corner on Oct 10, 2009. The phone was for my driver. On opening I found the phone was defective with characters appearing after few secons after typing. I took the phone back immediately and was shocked when they refused to change the defective piece. Was given to the customer care who promised they would replace the handset which eventually they did not but gave the phone back after 10 days with the problem still existent. LET ME ADVISE EVERYONE....... DO NOT EVER BUY PHONES FROM MOBILE STORES IN INDIA AND NEVER EVER TOUCH A SONY ERICSSON HANDSET (SONY ERICSSON ARE CHEATS!)
girishsharma Sony Ericsson W205  - India

sir actually i took mobile yesterday night at 20:30 and checked all but i forget to check the fm system but today when i checked it was not playing good and there is a poor quality of sound and sometimes the sounds gets break. so what can i do for this ? if yes where can i go and replace it ?
please inform me by mail or please call me. my details are below
girishsharma1992@gmail.com
and my contct num is
8892233130...
bibh9129 Sony Ericsson  - India

Mobile has not been given to me - Sony Ericsson

I purchased a W580i mobile hand set from sony erricson. after three months the key pad of the set was torn. company denied to give free service. after a long time when I was supposed to take resort of Consumer court they repaired the set. just after the expiry of warranty the set became out of order and i paid Rs 2240/- for repairing but found the set is not working properly. i went to service centre immediately but they denied the receive the set. i made contact through mail while i was assured to give best service and requested to deposit the set with other service centre as they mentioned. but the service centre told me that the network problem will not be resolved and i had to pay service charge further to have my handset. the set was repaired paying huge amount but it was not repaired properly. again without repairing the set service centre claimed service charge and did not return my set till the date from August 2009 though i was asked to deposite the set by the company and assured of best service. now i want to go to consumer's redressal forum but they do not want to give the postal address when contacted over telephone. could you halp me please?
Consumer Complaints Sony Ericsson  - India

YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A DEFECTIVE SONY ERICSSON W205 AND REFUSED TO TAKE IT BACK - Sony Ericsson

DEFECTIVE SONY ERICSSON W205 HANDSET - MOBILE STORE, KEMPS CORNER HAS CHEATED ME

I bought a W205 sony ericsson phone from mobile store, kemps corner on Oct 10, 2009. The phone was for my driver. On opening I found the phone was defective with characters appearing after few secons after typing. I took the phone back immediately and was shocked when they refused to change the defective piece. Was given to the customer care who promised they would replace the handset which eventually they did not but gave the phone back after 10 days with the problem still existent. LET ME ADVISE EVERYONE....... DO NOT EVER BUY PHONES FROM MOBILE STORES IN INDIA AND NEVER EVER TOUCH A SONY ERICSSON HANDSET....

Sony Ericsson W205 - Low standard Mobile