SRA SCHEME - FRAUD IN TENANT

NITIN KAKASAHEB JADHAV
I Am Nitin K Jadhav. In Am Staying In Lalbaug. I Am Staying In Slum Area Where Sra Scheme In Now Going On. We Are Total 105 Tenent But At The Time Of Actual Sarve By Dy Collector We Found That There Are 130 Tenent. That Is Not A Actual. Means About 25 Room Added By The Society Illegally. The society directors not given us the total members list. I think it is fraud tenant. Now I want to fight with then. Can you guide me that what I can do now. To open this scam.

Comments

society corupt people - Society Complaint

MAHASAGAR SOCIETY c/101
VIRAR-EAST NR RAILWAY PLATFORM
PIN-401303 DIST -THANE

FROM 16 YEARS WE ARE PAYING MAINTENANCE BILL THEN ALSO SOCIETY IS rapairing charges THERE IS ALEAKAGE PROBLEM SOCIETY CHAIRMAN NOT LISTENIN HE HAS MENTALLY HARASSED BY HIS BEHAVIOUR

I will advise you should first write a complaint to the society and copy to MAHADA. Also, you should fill up the RTI (Right to Information) form and submit at Bandra MAHADA office (5th Floor).

my scoiety member r very fraud i am paying every month mantaice the secrety is not doing anything for soiety we have very problem what to do we r going to tell him he is giving me badword who r u we dont no whath to do now my number is 9769304441 please help me or give me u r number should i will call u
amitsk

Hi. This is Amit.. I will try to help you, please feel free to mail:busybee_amit@yahoo.co.in,
N Jan 12, 2011 by
sachingaike

N Jan 12, 2011 by
sachingaike

pls read it for government authority is corrupted in SRA people who are residing area they are fight with builder loby & government authority
A Feb 4, 2011 by
people work welfare society

Sra Scheme in mumbai is a bigger scam than any previous in the history of india, I had made a rally on 28 january at azad maidan demanding a cbi probe in to the nexus of developers, bmc, sra and politician who are depriving the rights of poor in India.Its sad that capitalism have so much corrupted the people here that only socialism exists for namsake in dictonary.I want support of like minded people who want to fight this injustice and protect the constitutional fundamental rights of citizen.I am will be highly obliged to NAPM if they extend me the support to my NGO People work welfare society, we single handedly brought back fiat taxis on road which was planned to be scrapped by Transport minister and Union leader so that induction of new taxi will get them kickbacks luckily we succeeded in revivng the fiat taxi since the cab owners were very poor and cudnt afford to buy a new cars suudenly.Now Sra project are depriving rights of poors.I am requesting to all social activist to unite and fight against this corrupt system.I am collecting all the documents related to sra projects in mumbai, surprisnigly in the 10 projects scrutnied by me all of they had forged documents, in few EOW has lodged a FIR also.Lets begin a mass campaign to eliminate corruption.Jai Hind
N Apr 28, 2011 by
ratvat

i m staying in chunabhatti sion mumbai 400022 my socity name MAHALKSHMI CO.OP.HOUSHING.SOCITY ( niyojit ) pl send me my socity project runnig condition becise devloper is not run this project in 4 yr. back project submeeted on 2008 in SRA. pl send me runnig position on my email add. pl sir.
my email add.is vajratkar_ratnakar@yahoo.co.in
pl sir . THANKS.
JI SAI RAM.
A Jun 10, 2011 by
kiran koli

bhimwadi, sakarbai chawl, dr. r.p .road, mulund west, mumbai-400080.inour builder mittal is fruad for the publc and cheatuing by poor or illitrate people inour mind many pressure taken this and also sign will be given in the agreement.please help me.
N Mar 21, 2012 by
mohd salim ghachi

In the name of mhada bhailog are making sarway who is giving 2lack to then theyare men of builder and passing the room if ther not proof and tilling to mhada there is room to infrom mhada pleas come and see with your eyes please.at jogeshwari[west] mum 400102 gulshan nager raghvender mandir r d and he is big gunda poor in troble come and help for god name of builder sky line builder(deverloper) ahad khan abdul khan tell mhada to make building own in the gulshan nager god will bless you
N Mar 29, 2012 by
Anand Pawar

I am staying in Thane- west, Mumbai 400601, Shelar pada, near Runwal nagar, Kolbad raod.
Builder Mr. Ganesh Wagh (Ganeshanand Developers) has taken the work to develop the slum and brought in effect with SRA scheme where there is problem. He had earlier paid Rs.40 Thousand as deposit and 11 years rental (per month Rs.4000) to the society members. However after one year passed but he didn’t develop the society yet. Every month we are going to ask him how much time you will take to develop our land but unfortunately unable get concrete answer from builder as well as financier Mr. Hemant Katiyar.

We are total 140 tenants in our society & all the members were leaving with rental basis as per agreement done with builder. (Developers given us per month rent Rs.4000 but we are paying additional rent Rs.5000 to Rs.6000 to room owners as per situation at our locality) As per agreement builder will give us our room possession within a one year but as of now there is not yet start single work.

Please I hereby request you to look to this matter and implement an action against the builder, and kindly see that the problem is solved
D Oct 23, 2012 by
ajayarttoon

I am Ajay Bhagat from mumbai i am staying in slum area there is now coming SRA Schem with Ami versha landdeveloper builder name, But I have so many question about schem but my society member is not given proper answer about building layout and how many area occupations by builder ETC..., Society member is taking signature on agreement paper but they are not given building plan and all, So if i want to give complent about society member please give me concern person,

I am eagerly waiting your reply, please provide contact number

Ajay Bhgat
+919967263822
D Oct 28, 2012 by
kamble deven

respected sir, i stay at mukund nagar p l lokhande marg chembur (west) mumbai 400089, our area comes in a slum area in CHEMBUR west and its survey no is: 721. from our area some people have formed a SRA society, called MUKUND CO-OP HOUSING SOCIETY (proposed). the member of this society have cheated few of our Residental people and collected all the necessary document for getting submission of their society from Slum Rehabilitation Authority, this members of the society have made people to sign the development agreement, individuals agreement and MAHADA form without giving any kind of information to the people. the work of this society is not as per the rules and regulations of Slum Rehabilitation Authority so i kindly request u to guide me some NGO, to help me out from this fraud peoples who are making poor people fool
needful
DEVEN K KAMBLE
deven8506@gmail.com
D Nov 29, 2012 by
pravinberde

i m staying in wadala mumbai 400037 my society name bhimwadi CO.OP.HOUSHING.SOCITY ( niyojit ) pl send me my society project running condition becise developer is not run this project in 2 yr. back project submitted on 2012 in SRA. pl send me running position on my email add. pl sir.
my email add.is ;pravinberde@gmail.com
N Apr 16, 2013 by
akhtar81

Hello Friends i m staying at kurla my area is going to developed by one builder he told almost all the work is completed. but whenever we ask for building plan wo koi bhi bahana bna deta hai. one time he give us one plan but my society members oppose this plan he told us yeh tu raf hai main plan abhi aya nahi...

then plz guide me what should i do ...
N Apr 30, 2013 by

I m staying in bhabrekar nagar charkop kandivali (w) mumbai 400067 my chawl name VISHWADEEP SAHKARI CHAWL CO.OP.HOUSHING.SOCITY ( niyojit ) pl send me my socity project runnig & ANNEXURE LEAST OF PAATRA OR APAATRA ROOM LEAST condition becise devloper is not run this project in 4 yr. back project submeeted on 2008 in SRA.In my area Dharmesh Constructions pvt.Ltd builder is there they dont give proper answer to us our room was paatra or not please send me runnig position on my email add. pl sir.
my email add.is baheliyajwala@yahoo.com
pl sir . THANKS.
OM SAI RAM.
N Jun 3, 2013 by
djwagdiya

hi my name is dharmesh i need sum help regarding my house is going to SRA project i need help about how i will get the agreement from the biller can u pls help me for that... my cont no-9619891094
N Jun 3, 2013 by
djwagdiya

builder...
N Aug 7, 2013 by
anandtambre

मी तुकाराम आंब्रे राहणारा रूम न. २०७ बिडिंग न. ९८ विजयमलंग सोसायटी नवीन म्हाडा वसाहत, माझ्या किचन रूम मध्ये गेल्या काही महिन्यापूर्वी वरून पाणी गळती होत आहे सोसायटीला किती वेळा सागितले आहे आणि माझ्या वरील रूम नं .३०८ मधील रहिवाशी याला पण सागीलाले आहे हे काही लक्ष देत नाही आणि काही करत नाही तसेच किसन वेताळे यांनी २ रूम विकत घेतल्या आहे त्यवर सोसायटी कोणती कारवाई करत नाही तरी आपण लवकरात लवकर कारवाई करावी ही नम्र विनंती फोन नं ९९२०३८०९३०
N Sep 2, 2013 by
dattu_gaikwad

i am dattu gaikwad staying in mahakli society, ayodhya nagar vashinaka chembur mumbai 74. in my area there were 6 different society's having one nagar called ayodhya nagar having one fadration with combain of each society member of committee they started the SRA scheme from 8 years ego with GHARANDAJ BUILDER but still it going on, we are having the city surye no, 245, 248, 247, and 250. my qutione is wheter our area really coming under SRA sheme or not . if not please suggest us what v will do.

SRA SCHEME - FRAUD IN TENANT