State Bank of India - Request for ATM card new pin no.

Gajendra Meena
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Gajendra Meena, customer of State Bank of India (T.T. Nagar Branch Bhopal, M.P ).
My ATM cum Debit card PIN is locked and so that unable to operate my SBI debit card from any ATM machine.

I have already contacted to Branch for the same but there response is not good.

I request you to send me the PIN for my SBI Debit card on my email id gajendrameena@rediffmail.com
Here I am giving the required details.

Account Holder Name: Gajendra Meena
ATM CARD No. - 622018030800394715
Branch name - SBI (T.T. Nagar Branch) Bhopal
Valid from - JUL 2007

Thanking you,
Gajendra Meena

[Updated by ASHIF JUNAS KHATRI Dec 07, 2014]

Account Noumber. 34147461474 Name. ashif junas khatri pleas issue my new pin cod Naliya Branch

[Updated by ASHIF JUNAS KHATRI Dec 07, 2014]

Comments

N Mar 13, 2014 by
sheshrao chudhary

Best Review

I oppend my new saving a/c in manmad sbi branch before one year.
my a/c no. is 00000032841530284. my name is sheshrao ramdas choudhary,
i recived my atm card but not recived my atm pin no. so i hope you send
my pin envolope at my office address .my office adress is municipal council manmad, tal; nandgoan, dist; nashik. my cel no. is .9325181417
plz reply on my cel. i am waitting for ur kind reply.
regards, s r choudhary

Issue of new pin - SBI

Please issue a new PIN .
I don't want to open a new account to get a new ATM card and a new PIN but the SBI Kalamessary(Ernakulam) Branch manager says that the new PIN cannot be issued and you have to open a new account with the SBI after closing the old account. The new PIN will be mailed to me after 10-15 days.
Please help me out with suggestions and recommendations on my e-mail id.

didnot get pin no. of my debit card - saving account

after getting welcome kit on 2nd week of sep, i didnot recived my pin no. of debit card. plz do the needful.

mail me fdo-noida2@drbatras.com
9211901840

ATM address change - SBI

sir, i want change my address in u r records to this address.H.NO;13-5-102, matawada, warangal, andhrapradesh.pin code;506007.my a/c 30300661536.

debit card pin no - saving account

hello,
i m a customer of state bank of india, ARKHANGO BAZAR, dist giridih, jharkhand.my account no is 30413158932, i have got a debit card last 20 december but pin noumber of that debit card which is given to me has not yet came to the branch as told by branch manager,
so what shall i do, , , , , please do take immediate action

Regarding Issuing New ATM Card - atm card

Since 20 day before I request for issuing new ATM card, because my old one card was hot listed by bank, because i don't use it from last four year.
The customer care person told me that within one weak we are send u new card but i don't receive the card as on date.
so please send me new ATM card as soon as possible.

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Suresh Bhol customer of State Bank of India (Raghunathpur Branch, Orissa, India. code - 10917 ).
I have got my ATM Card since December - 2009 but my PIN has not reached in branch office.

I have already contacted to Branch for the same but there response is very bad.

I request you to send me the PIN for my SBI Debit card on my email id:sureshkumarbhol@rediffmail.com

Here I am giving the required details.

Account Holder Name: Suresh Bhol
ATM CARD No. - 6220181091700004896
Branch name - SBI Raghunathpur, (code 10917), Orissa, India
Valid from - Nov 2008

No PIN - atm card

Information:
Ref: Customer ID No.: 85383610949; Savings Account No.: 30583622377; Home Branch: Gangapur Road, Nasik, Maharashtra (07497).
We have opened the above mentioned account on November 26, 2008. After a long time we received Cash Plus Card No. 6220180749700094362.
Complaint:
After many follow ups with the above mentioned Home Branch, we did not receive PIN for the Cash Plus Card. Instead of getting the PIN for the received Card, a month back, the Accountant of the Home Branch has taken another application for the new Card from us. According to him there is possibility to receive PIN. Till date neither we received PIN for the initially recieved Card nor the new Card with PIN.
If initially the SBI's service is so confusing, what service we will receive in future?
We kindly request you to request an explanation for such a huse delay for a simple PIN.

i have not received my atm pin no. - saving account

I oppend my new saving a/c in jodhpur sbi uti branch before two month.
my a/c no. is 30655231178
i recived my atm card but not recived my atm pin no. so i hope you send
my pin anwalup at my home address .
plz replay on my email id i am waitting

I had opened saving account at SBI Barkas(Hyderabad) code NO.7110. I have not yet received my ATM Pin. I had approached the bank authorities thrice during the last three weeks. Kindly look into the matter.
Vikram

hEARD THAT sbi IS THE WORST SERVICE PROVIDER IN INDIA...WITHOUT ANY REASON DEDUCTING MONEY ETC ETC HAPPENS

I have got my atm card but before 1 month but I did not get my pin till now. I have send application to reissue my pin at my sbi branch. please send my pin at my email I.D. My account no. is 00000030655149793 and my atm card no. is 6220181083900010633. thanks.

request for ATM card Password - SBI

Dear sir/madam,
This is VEERAIAH .Y holding an Savings account number 30524406106 in VINUKONDA branch, Guntur Dt.i got my debit card on january 18.but till now i have n't get password.i am requesting you please find the answer .

Thanks & Regards,
veeraiah.y.
9848129920.

about ATM card - Indian audit and account department

hello ihave a sailary account in ur branch my atm card has expired on march31 of this year what I have to do this regarding I am at shimla now may i get my new card here please send me detail regarding getting new ATM card

Please change my PIN as : 7026

atm pin request - SB ACCOUNT

dear sir/maddam
my name is k.sobharani and my ac.no:62093190546 and atm no:5044352100700011179 and i have forgoten my atm pin code and i have a great use with it, so please inform my pin code or pleasesend it to my e-mail id
THANKING YOU
yours faithfully,
sobharani.k;
jogipeta(street);
narsannapeta;
srikakulam(dist);
(A.P)

apply for atm card - SBI ATM Card

i didnot recive my atm card ihad account in chebrolu ponnurru (mandal), my account number:01190013749, sir newly i trancfer to hyderbad, my new adress is :ch.hari narayana, abhinay delux mess, door.no:8-3-231/b/16, opposite to labour adda, krishna nagar, yousafguda, hyderabad-45

A T M PIN - saving account

I have an saving a/c at RPL PROJECT SBI BRANCH at jamnagar(reliance greens)... ac/ no is 30738716035... and atm card no is 6220180413100076129... pin code recieved but this not activated still... it is rquested that you may PLEASE send my another newPIN CODE for ATM working...you anticipation...
regards
parasnath rai

i want new atm card from sbi new atm card for registration

new atm card - state bank of india/ATM card

my name is ritesh ojha, my acc no. is 30387839463 i have lost my ATM card on 25-02-2009, and i applied for new ATM card 0n 14-03-2009, the amount of issuing new ATM card (i.e. 220 rs) is deduced from my account, but till date i had'nt got my new ATM card and when i am trying to contact customer care or bank employees they told me that next week you will find your card, but still i could'nt find it.

so please help me to getting me issue my New ATM as soon as possible.

and solv my problems.

regards
Ritesh Kumar Ojha
mob. 9424018564

State Bank of India - Request for ATM card new pin no.