State Bank of India - CARD ACTIVATION

Kaliappan.G
I am a Credit Card Holder of SBI and my credit card No. is 4317 5750 3451 3904 and the card says it is valid up to 12/2011

Whenever I tried to use the card, the response code is "not active". I am not getting a positive reply from the authorities.

Please look into it and repair.

Comments

N Feb 12, 2014 by
BHIM CHAND YADAV

Best Review
I am a Credit Card Holder of SBI and my credit card No. is 4006 6765 3450 4389 and the card says it is valid up to 09/2016

Please look into it and repair.

Reactivation of card - SBI Credit Card

Dear Sir/Mam,

I Made payment of SBI card but still my card in de activation condition . I made payment 15 days late due to i d' received any statement.

Please looke for the same.

Thanking you,

Jyothi

I like to activate SBI card no 4317 5752 0587 2048. what all procedures should be done please let me know as soon as possible .

CREDIT CARD NOT ISSUED - WITHOUT VALID REASON - SBI

This is to inform you that I had applied for a SBI credit card on two occassions. But both the time I got a Rejection letter from the bank giving no valid reason for thios action of theirs.
my last application number was 1210060000172.
i fail to understand what is their criteria of issuing a credit card. i also hold credit cards of STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, HDFC BANK & BARCLAYS. i also hold two current accounts & one joint saving account in State Bank of india, goregaon west branch.
thanking you.
yours sincerely,
rupinder singh.

Activation of Credit card - Credit Card

Please find the trailing mail, kindly do the needful.

Shihab

Awaiting for your revert
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: shihabudhin nazrudhin <shihabudhin.nazrudhin@gmail.com>
Date: Apr 23, 2009 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: 'ICICICARE=033-716-819' Product: Credit Card / Old Customer / shihabudhin.nazrudhin@gmail.com
To: ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.care@icicibank.com>

Please confirm card activated or not?

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 2:46 PM, ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.care@icicibank.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Shihabudhin,

We inform you that the cheque payment of Rs.90.00 is credited to your credit card account on April 21, 2009.

21/04/2009 CHEQUE PAYMENT RECEIVED, THANK YOU 90.00CR

There is an excess credit of Rs.5.18 in your credit card account as on April 23, 2009.

Daisy
Customer Service Officer
ICICI Bank Limited

"ICICI Bank now offers 8.50% p.a. on fixed deposits for 390 days and 590 days, 8.75% p.a. for 990 days. Please contact any ICICI Bank branch."

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects. The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank.

-----Original Message-----
From: shihabudhin nazrudhin (shihabudhin.nazrudhin@gmail.com)

Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 11:07 PM
To: ICICI Bank Customer Care (customer.care@icicibank.com)
Subject: Re: Product: Credit Card / Old Customer /shihabudhin.nazrudhin@gmail.com

Dear Shailesh,
Please find the details as ypu requried& do the needful at the earliest

Saving account number 027701509027

10) Cheque number 937402
11) Cheque amount 90/-

shihab

On 4/20/09, ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.care@icicibank.com> wrote:

However if the cheque is debited form your saving account then we request you to provide the details below.

1) Saving account number from which the amount is debited
2) Date of cheque debited.
3) Cheque date.
4) Issuing bank name
5) Current mobile number.
6) City.-
11) Cheque amount.

Shailesh
Customer Service Officer

-----Original Message-----
From: shihabudhin nazrudhin (shihabudhin.nazrudhin@gmail.com)
Date: Sunday, April 19, 2009 08:29 PM
To: ICICI Bank Customer Care (customer.care@icicibank.com)

Dear Ahmed,

For the amount outstanding, i have already drop the chq in ATM drop box on 10.04.2009, but it is not yet realised from my account.Kindly do the needful.

shihab

On 4/18/09, ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.care@icicibank.com> wrote:

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We inform you that the credit card is permanently deactivated due to non receipt of the payment.

The total amount outstanding on your credit card account is Rs. 84.82.

Ahmed

Last Name: p n
An ICICI Bank Customer: Yes
Product: Credit Card
Account No: 5177194480023008
What would you like to say: my current outstanding balance is only Rs89/-for which the payment is already dropped but my card is showing the status as blocked by the collection team. I have never put a request for cancellation. Then why my card was blocked. and all the pending dues(generated due to icici bank's mistake)has been settled. so kindly request u to reactivte my card as soon as possible.
E-mail address: shihabudhin.nazrudhin@gmail.com

City: COCHIN
Country: India
Pin Code: 682026

CREDIT CARD ACTIVIATION - SBI Card

I HAVING YOUR SBI BANK CREDIT CARD FOR LAST 5 YEARS(APROX).LAST 3 YEARS I WENT ABROAD.SO THAT PERIOD I AM NOT USING SBI CARD.NOW MY CARD IS NOT WORKING(WHEN I SWIP IN SHOP IS COMING ERROR.SO PLS ACTIVAE MY CARD.MY CARD NUMBER IS 4317575025718694.CONDUCT NUMBER:9789268704.EMAIL ID .sasi_ars@yahoo.com.
PLS REPLY.

Thanks&Regards

A.SASIKUMAR

I had request to block my card no 4317575184784651. subsequently asked to issue new card.on 25 th Sept 09. till date card has not been issued

Active PIN No. not available - Credit Card

I have received two different PIN Nos. None of them are being accepted online. I am unable to get through the bank's voice system. What should i do?

Activation of Credit Card - SBI

Today I came to know that my credit card was deactivated even when company own me 200rs. I tried to call up the customer care but to hell they kept me waiting for 45mins which was very dissatisfying.

I have provided all verfication details required & would request to kindly start the card again or else atleast inform me the status.

Jatinder Kaur

I have taken credit card from sbi mumbai in 2002, i have paid all dueses and informed them pl close my account, after 8years some one has called me from gurgaon and told that you have to pay 13069 which is due on you, I was surprised to hear this.pl advice
Dushyant Shah State Bank of India  - Gujarat, India

How to Activate - SBI Card

I have SBI credit Card. Presently card is blocked by bank for security reasons. now i would like to activate credit card.please guide me how to activate my credit card
jolly kumar State Bank of India  - Assam, India

not able to activate - SBI Card

my card holding no 4006676534158012 K Jolly Kumar,DOB-30/05/1966,when tried to book an air ticket through net, the card didn;t read.kindly advice me how to activate my card for net banking
N Mar 4, 2011 by
sahilmahajan355 State Bank of India  - Himachal Pradesh, India

activation of card - SBI Credit Card

i am not able to activate my card . iuse to follow the procedures at the end they will say plese try later
D Apr 23, 2011 by
Sharma_mukesh

I have been issued SBI Card no 4006 6765 3438 4915 recently. I want to activate the same. Please activate the card and inform me in the following e mail. Early action is reguested.

sub.mukesh@gmail.com
My address
Mr Mukesh Kumar Sharma
Indian Army
H/Q 3 Corps IIT Branch c/o 99 APO
PIN 908503 Dimapur
N Jun 2, 2011 by
haqam

I have been issued SBI csrd no 4006 6761 8414 3603recently. I want to activate the same please activate
the card and inform me in the following e mail. Early action is requested.

MY addrsess
date of barth 13101965
mobail no 9704326593
A Jun 7, 2011 by
ajay_mc08

I have been issued SBI Card 5 months ago. I want to activate the same. Please activate the card and inform me in the following e mail. Early action is reguested.

MAIL:ajay_mc08@yahoo.com
My address
Mr Ajay kumar,
suchitra centre,
secundrabad.

phoneno;9666755729
N Jun 17, 2011 by
Praveen Kumar K

please activate my SBI credit card no 4006 6765 3435 1039, my address is as under

e mail ID : praveenkumar9545@gmail.com
N Aug 2, 2011 by
sirishan

I have been issued SBI Card, no 5264 6853 1940 2721. I want to activate the same. Please activate the card and inform me in the following e mail. Early action is reguested.

MAIL:sirisha.n24@gmail.com
My address:

N.Sirisha
Flat no b3/11,
jntu campus,
hyderabad-500085
N Aug 21, 2011 by
vibhuprasad jena

dear sir .activate my SBI credit card..no-4377486974148452...vibhulaxmi@gmail.com...
A Aug 29, 2011 by
nagalaxmi dara

I have been issued SBI card no 4216 8701 2041 6654.i want to activate the same.please activate the card and inform me in the following contact no.Early action is requested please ph no- 9908542859 shailuswathi@gmail.com

State Bank of India - CARD ACTIVATION