State Bank of India - www.onlinesbi.com not working

sbi customer
For last three days I am trying to access https://www.onlinesbi.com to check my a/c details but getting an error of "Cannot find server", "The page cannot be displayed". On calling the customer care they said its working fine and there is some problem with my ISP and internet browser. How can this be possible when I am able to access other website.
The customer care and the internet banking division of SBI sucks, there are useless people who does not abcd of internet and got a dont care attitude.
My suggestion to people, be careful before opting for SBI.

Comments

I have received Internet Banking Kit No.5178907228, Packet No.51789, Circle Code 07, Serial No.22 from State Bank of India, Yerramukkapalli Branch, Kadapa nearly 3 months ago towards use of Internet Banking. My SBI Savings Account No.10422479680 (Branch Code 1902). I have complained to the Chief Manager of SBI Yerramukkapalli Branch several times, but even today the Internet Banking to my account is not yet working. Please verify and get it activated to me as early as possible.

Thanking you Sir.

Site not operational - State Bank of India

Since 26 December 08 I am trying to submit my application on line for the post of clerk in the associate banks of SBI in the state bank of India sites. But, could not carried out due to some fault on server. Kindly make convenient to apply for the post of clerks in the associate banks of SBI.

Shipra Sharma,
Panchkula

page loading - State Bank of India

for SBIonline apllication for clerical post the page is not getting loaded...31 is last date.. I m trying from 24th dec. please help me..

i am tring to acess my current account no:30045034819
but it always open my FD account There is no option to change my account number in this window.
when i am clicking "CORPORATE ACCOUNT"why the portal opens Term deposi(Fix deposit account) there mus be an option that which account is required to see.
Such difficulty is not faced in ICICi &HDFC Bank.
Pl.look in the matter and keep inform me on my e.mail ID

04/01/2009
Sub ;- Not receiving of ATM Card.

I had made a request on 11/11/2008 for my saving bank account transfer from SBI haldia port br Haldia.to SBI Sector 7 branch Dwarka New Delhi. At the time of submitting of documents I surrender my passbook along with my ATM card. The same account was received my me. But I am not getting my new ATM Because my previous ATM card was not canceled by haldia branch.So i am requesting you to look in to the matter.Now a days I am facing financial problem.

Regards.

Vijay Kumar Sharma

SB Account No;- 30104847004.
Flat No 321 Block no;-2 Paradise Appartment
polt no;- 1, Sector;-9
Dwarka New Delhi 11007

My savings account no is-00000011099838264 NAME- NIRMAL KUMAR & Mrs VIBHA SRIVASTAVA with no9 BRD AIR FORCE BRANCH
On 10.10.2008 Rs-675 .00 has been debited from my account. On Enquiring i could not get proper feedback as money has been deducted by BRANCH CODE-0454
Same case has happended in the year2007. At that time BRANCH MANAGER told me that some INSURANCE POLICY IS ACTIVE ON MY NAME, but till date i do not have received any document of the policy.

Pls help me for the same deducted amount &POLICY DOCUMENTS so that it may be useful in case of EMERGENCY

Respected sir,
i am nikhil pandya form halvad.
i want to inform you that i and my father ghanshyambhai pandya have not got our
to atm cards.
our details are as below:

Mr.PANDYA NIKHILBHAI GHANSHYAMBHAI

Mr.PANDYA GHANSHYAMBHAI MANISHANKARBHAI
NILKANTH PARK
HALVAD 363330
SURENDRANAGAR 30556567575.

please solve our problem as early as possible.

yours faithfully
NIKHIL PANDYA

respected sir;
i am jitendra singh properly live in unnao distt. present time i am working in mumbai. i have driving licence from maharastra gorvement last three years.i want open a saving account in mumbai so i go to near sbi branch santacruz when i tell him branch officer that i want open a saving acc. he tell me the formulties. i tell him that i have driving licence for i.d. proof. he told me that it is not enough proof for open the account.you will take resident proof .so i want know sir that if it is not a valid id. proof for open the account.you will resume the line for id. proof driving option from account opning form. if you not resume driving licence option from account open form. ple.open the account for Driving Licence base.

ple.solve my problem as early as possible.please inform me for your inquary.

your faithfully
jitendra singh lodhi

i have been provided with a username and password to access the online banking at the branch- Bhopal (M.P.). But i am not able to login even for the first time. Kindly help me..and do let me know if you need any further details.

i am not able to login onlinebanking

i am not able to logging to my online banking

Dear Sir, I have received Internet Banking Kit No.5624904815, Packet No.56249, Circle Code 04, Serial No.81 from State Bank of India, Barola Branch, Gauttam Buddha Nagar, Noida nearly 4 months ago towards use of Internet Banking. My SBI Savings Account No.30207474906. I have complained several times on net to customer care, but even today the Internet Banking to my account is not yet working. Please verify and get it activated to me as early as possible.

I have applied in SBI to open an current account, my application was duly checked and i was told to pay sum of Rs. 10, 000 (Ten thousand ) - which i paid - but after two days when I approached them for the Account no, the officer told me to get an introduction. (this was not told to me since we have Home Loan account with the SBI)

Kindly advice

My PPF account (a/c no 30203727410) has been not updated by you even lodging written, RIT and online complain to you since last two years. I have no of hard copy document which can easily proof your negligiency from local branch office at Barh to regional office at Patna.

State Bank of India - www.onlinesbi.com not working