State Bank of India - RS 10,187.29/debited to my card account

eruvelil1950 on Apr 14, 2012
I received a message from LM-SBICRD that an amount of Rs1,495/ made on SBI card at CPP Assitance on 27 Jan 12.Actually I did not notice the message immediately. The amount became due and I paid the amount and gave a compliant .Afterwards many officials were calling me in my mobile and sending passwords many times to create MSc password. But I did not respond . From mob. No 8987766714 frequent calls were coming saying that he is enquiring the case and the amount will be refunded and asked me the details of card. Sbi Credit Card –Compliant regarding debiting amount without my knowledge
Sir

On 5th april Rs.98.77 and Rs 50.65 were debited at PP*8965 CODE and At PAYPAL respectively without my knowledge.on 10th April I got a message from Mob.No+918987766714 to forward the message Ireceived from SBI.I did not forward any message.again asked the details of message.
On 12th april I got a message that my password has been changed successfully. On 13th early morning the following debits were booked without my knowdge.I did not notice the message immediately.Only at 9.45 PM I could notice the messages.Immediately I called your executive and blocked the card.Please confirm blocking the card.
Details of fraudent debit
Date/time amountdebited on account of
13th april1.02 Am Rs 1,436/ www.irctc.co.in
13th April 2.22Am Rs 1,256/ irctc.co.in
13th April 2.23 Am Rs 492/ irctc.co.in
13th April 3.02 Am Rs493/ PAYTM MOBILE SOLUTIONS
13th April 9.44 PM Rs750/ BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED
Total amount debited comes to Rs10,187.29/ (including debits on 5th April).
Sir ,I request you to immediately take up the matter and cancel the Railway tickets and other debits charged to my card account without my knowledge.The PAN number has not been messaged in any of the message I received from irctc.
Hope you will take immediate action
JOSEPH SEBASTIAN
MOB -9447474744
CARD no.5264 6853 2609 1343

Comments

N Apr 16, 2012 by
SBI Card Cares

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. We are looking into the details currently.
Soon, we will call you to futher address your concern.

Yours sincerely,
SBI Cards
N Apr 30, 2012 by
SBI Card Cares

Dear Customer,

We tried to establish contact with you at around 2:47 PM, but we were unable to do so. Please let us know a convenient time for call to address your query on priority.

Yours Sincerely,