Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd - Purchase of a Teak Tree

Rajiv Chopra
I had purchased a teak tree worth rs.1275, on 30/6/93 and its maturity date is 29/6/13 with assured mid term payments. However nither has ant mid term payment been made nor has there been any communication from the company.

I expect a note from the company giving details of the current status along with the interim payments promised at the end of the 6th and 12th year.

Rajiv Chopra
+91 9899608648

[Updated by Elumalai.k Aug 06, 2014]

Comments

payment -not recd.-rs.1000/-invested - sterling tree-invested in 1993

i have invested rs.1000/- in sterling magnum india ltd.,
in 1993. and they have promised to repay the amount
in 7 years. As per the promise, they have not given
any amount till date. for the past 15 years. they have
misguide the people.

please note that i have re invested the amount of rs.1000/
for 15 years, i have earned more than rs.10000/-
hence, i request you to look into the matter and
include my name in the defaulter payment list
and arrange to send me the hardearned money
immediately from the compnay

k.v.venkatraman,
g-5/9, sector 15
rohini
new delhi-110089

purchase of teak tree - sterling tree magnum(india)ltd

As I have purchased teak tree worth rs.1275, on 3/3/94 and its maturity date is 2/3/2014, and assured mid term payments, not fulfilled by the company

how can i recover my money back

ramesh kotagiri

As I purchased teak tree worth Rs.1775 on 11-10-1995 & its maturity date is 10-10 2015 & assured mid term payments on10-10-2001 & second was on 10-10-2007.However it was not fullfilled by the company.

Plzzzzz tell me the criteria of getting all my money back with full interest & benifits.

Gautam Kothari c/O Mrs. Pushpa Kothari
9868827920/01125322553

I have purchased Two Teak Tree on 27/06/1996 in my son's name Goutam Mukherjee vide their Application No. R 86259 and Certificate No. I 15061 issued by the STM on 18/11/1996.
As per the terms Co. supposed to make Interim returns payable by 26/06/2002 and second Interim returns by 26/06/2008.

I have tried my best to locate their address ( address mentioned in the certificate is now changed as confirmed by one of my friend).

There is no response from the company.

My Present Residence Address :

Dt. Jalpaiguri. - 734 006
(West Bengal)

Rupak Kumar Mukherjee

Mob.No. +91 9474084846

Please make note of the address of

Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd.:
Old No. 21, New No.2,
1st. Street,
Viswanathapuram,
Rangarajapuram,
Chennai-600024.

E-Mail: sterlingtreemagnum@gmail.com
Phone No.: 044-43578585

The company is actually settling the investors by providing them with home appliances worth the 100 percent their invested face value. But, after so many years, this seems to be a ridiclous offer. Let us wait for the best compensation package!

I have also purchased 11 teak trees( For about Rs.20000/--) on my son Kedar Joshi's name. Neither any returns nor any acessibility is there of the company.

Rajiv Narayan Joshi
5, Patil Nest, Navashya Ganapati Nagar,
Gangapur Road, Nasik.
422013.
09766200677

HAD PURCHASED TWO TEAK TREES WORTH RUPEES 2550 IN THE YEAR 1993 AND WHICH WAS HAVING MATURITY DATE AS 30-05-2013 . APPLICATION NO. WAS 9916 AND THE CERTIFICATE WHICH WAS ISSUSED TO ME WAS HAVING NUMBER C44.
>NAME OF OWNER : PANKAJ PATHAK
>AGE
>24 YEARS
>NAME OF NOMINEE : GP PATHAK
>RELATION SHIP WITH THE NOMINEE : FATHER
>NO. OF TEAK TREES OWNED : 02
>TEAK TREES PLANTED AT PARIVRISURIAN VILLAGE AS PER YOUR CERTIFICATE SENT TO ME. BEING SURVEY NOS. 229/2, 241, 242/1, 218/1 . THE CERTIFICATE WAS GIVEN UNDER THE COMMON SEAL OF THE COMPANY ON 12/08/2003. THAT TIME I WAS POSTED AT COCHIN.
>AS PER RETURNS STATED IN THE CERTIFICATE :
>AS ALSO STATED STM EVERY YEAR SHALL INFORM THE INVESTOR ABOUT THE GROWTH OF TREEN IN THE PLANTATION AND THE GENERAL TREND OF THE TEAK PRICES IN THE MARKET ONCE A YEAR THROUGH A NEWSLETTER.
>TILL TO DATE I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING OF YOU NEIGHTER I HAVE THE RETURNS AFTER THE END OF 6 YEARS
>PLEASE SEND ME THE RETURNS.
>OTHER WISE I WOULD BE FORCED TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU
>I HAVE CHANGED MY RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS AS :
>PANKAJ PATHAK
>149, INDIRA NAGAR
>(GANDHI NAGAR)
>RATLAM (MADHYA PRADESH)
>PIN CODE : 457001
>EMAIL ADDRESS : anumeha_32@rediffmail.cm

Our investment is 2 Teak Trees with STM(I)L dtd 16-10-1992. Cert No is T28713, Appl. No - 613899.
Our latest Address is :
402/ B-1/ White House Apts, 6th Main Road, 15th Cross, RT Nagar, Bangalore - 560032 (Ph 080-23633793)

Problem is the same as spelled by many investors above. First I like to know the Contact Details about the Co. representative with Address, e-mail etc

Is there any solution indicated by the Co. so far?

Rishi Puri
Spot Receipt No NBM(W) 9769 Thane region

I had also purchased the total of 5 trees on 19th december 1996. Till date i have not heard from them and more than money if all are willing to spend I am ready to spend same amount or maybe more teaching these cheats a lesson

Is the email address that is given earlier i.e. sterlingtreemagnum@gmail.com valid to ask them about the details of our investment.
gurmeet

i totally agree with all the investors here...there is no response from the company...we have to catch hold of these people very soon.
Barbara

I totally agree with all the investors here...there is no response from the company...we have to catch hold of these people very soon.

I have tried to contact them through the given numbers but there is no response.

Let all of us become more aggressive so that we can get our money with returns they promised.

HAD PURCHASED TWO TEAK TREES WORTH RUPEES 1275 IN THE YEAR 1993 AND WHICH WAS HAVING MATURITY DATE AS 19/05/2013 . APPLICATION NO. WAS 24664 AND 24665 AND THE CERTIFICATE WHICH WAS ISSUSED TO ME WAS HAVING NUMBER C3208, C3209.
>NAME OF OWNER : MANJUNATH
>AGE
>55 YEARS
>NAME OF NOMINEE : REKHA, ROOPASHREE
>RELATION SHIP WITH THE NOMINEE : DAUGHTER
>NO. OF TEAK TREES OWNED : 02
>TEAK TREES PLANTED AT PARIVRISURIAN VILLAGE AS PER YOUR CERTIFICATE SENT TO ME. BEING SURVEY NOS. 220/2, 227, 229/2 . THE CERTIFICATE WAS GIVEN UNDER THE COMMON SEAL OF THE COMPANY ON 20/05/1993..
>AS PER RETURNS STATED IN THE CERTIFICATE :
>Rs. 800 PER TREE AT THE END OF 6TH YEAR FROM DATE OF JOINING THE SCHEME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN.PLEASE INTIMATE TO THE ADDRESS AT THE EARLIEST
MY CHANGE OF ADDRESS: REKHA W/O M.V.SATISH # 53, N.S.IYEGAR STREET, BANGALORE-560020. PH: 080-23463364. MOB: 9449656011.
somesh

sir
I am having 200 Teak tree of 30 years. I want to sell all the tree for wohlesale for Rs.50, 00, 000-00
(Fifthy Lakhs only ) please email to this material.

Thanking YOu
Somesh

My certificate Number is T31883. I also want to know the status of Sterling Teak magnum

I have also invested in Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd. in 1997. I purchased 11 trees and 2 trees (two certificates). I never heard any thing from the company. I want returns and the sum invested.

D.Singh
L-491, Raghunath Vihar
Kharghar Sec-14
Navi Mumbai
Maharashtra 410210
Mob: 09969221160 Ph: 022 27740082

dear sir,

I have aso purchased 2 tree eash value Rs.1475 x 2 on my name and my neice chanpreet kaur name wide certificate no K406121 and K 406480 on dated 28.11.1994 maturity date is 27.11.2014

as per the certificate trees are planted in KANAVAIPATTI VILLAGE ANDIPATTI TALUK, ANDIPATTI SUB-REGISTRATION DISTRICT, PERIAKULAM REGISTRATION DISTRICT .

TILL DATE THEIR IS NO RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY SIDE BT i HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE COMPANY SIDE FOR CONTINUE AND DISCONTINUE the scheme with a juridcature of madras high court some legal details

being a lay man i could not understand the proper language of court juridiction. if any of the invester want to contact me i realy appricate it. it will be helpful for me as well as others like me

I received this letter on 05th may 2008. THEY GIVEN US A ASSISTANCE SMS NUMBER IS
"STM" TO 56677

ADDRESS IS sterling tree magnum(india) lltd
new no 2, vishwanathapuram,
Ist street,
Rangarajapuram, kodambakkam,
chennai-600024

but their is no contant phone number.

jasbir kaur
150 A II nd FLOOR SANT NAGAR
NEAR EAST OF KAILASH,
NEW DELHI-110065
PH-9810286091, 26213151, 52

NOT RESPONDING BY THE COMPANY APPLIED FOR RETURN OF INVESTED MONEY - STERLING TREE MAGNUM (INDIA) LTD

I HEMALATA PRUSTY INVESTED IN STERLING TREE MAGNUM (INDIA) LTD NUMBER OF TEAK TREE(S) OWNED 20 WORTH 29500 ON THE DATE 10/12/1994 BUT WHEN I TRY TO WITH DRAWN MY INVESTED AMOUNT THE COMPANY HAVE NO RESPOND. PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE SETTLEMENT

I had purchased two Teak Tree worth rs.1475/- each on 12.4.1995. The maturity dated was 11.4.2015, but as per compnay, i have not received any midturm return or heard anything from company. the brief detail is as under:
Name of the owner: Ramesh Chand Singala
Nominne name: Seema rani singala
No. of teak trees: 02
Age of owner: 22 yrs.
Application No.G 164795
Certificate No.D14586

My latest address is as under:
Ramesh Chand singala
S/o Sh.Pyare Lal Singala
Shankar Colony, Shadipur Road,
Near New Grain Market, Pipli, Distt.Kurukshetra ( Haryana)
Mobile No.099963-93607 email: singlakkr@rediffmail.com

I had purchased a few trees from STERLING TREE MAGNUM with cert num J17118 to 17122 but there has been no return / communication from the company since then except the option letter in May 08. Since then also, there has been no info reg dvlpments.

The story is the same as narrated by previous comments above.

I suugest all of us should be in contact and exchange info on the subject. I wrote to
the co. @ kodambakkam but recd no reply.

Jaggi