Sun Direct - sun direct self care site is not working and no response from customer care

mahesh1test
sun direct site is not working and custmer care also not responding

Comments

new login page note it:

sun direct new login page note it:

customer self care is not at all working, it needs repair urgently.
i am fully aggreeing to the statement.

Dear sun direct Dealer or owner,

Last one week i am trying to login in the net, but i am not able get it.

I asked dealer in my area they gave this id (https://selfcare.sundirect.in:8443/login.aspx) but this also not coming, could you please advise me on this..

Malli

dear sir,

yesterday i had sent message but no responseple.

RAVINDRAN
MOB NUMBER 9886085218

;

dear sir,
I had shift my house last week.so reinstall the dish new house.several times i contact but no response.his person name is kiran (9845106407)lalbagh branch. he says reinstall charge is 300ruppees and not yet come.please any other way to reinstall.

RAVINDRAN
BANGALORE.

tell me oea airtel.sundirect.in login password

Dear sun direct Dealer or owner,

Last one week i am trying to login in the net, my pass word forget .pie help.

thanks

i decided sundirect is waste

I am totally disagree with sun-direct, it con't satisfy the customer.I am going to leave it next month.Trying to log in is a SIRDURDY.

Dear sun direct Dealer or owner,

Last one week i am trying to login in the net, my pass word forget .pie help.

Niyas

Last two days i can't able to access the LOGIN account for new recharge.
Niyas

Last two days i can't able to access the LOGIN account for new recharge.

customer self care is not at all working, it needs repair urgently.
i am fully aggreeing to the statement.
D
nagaraj

The worst ever service is sun direct DTH... They are just trying to grab market ...not caring abt customers...
sajeer

sir castmtarcare is vare bad recharge not available

iam haveing one eletronic shop at karur intamil nadu be recharge all DTH cards please mathadof all vallue of recharge through internet thesundirect onlinerecharge let us know howto we recharge online please inform
Thanking you sir
Anumod

I have had the worst experience from Sun Direct DTH. when i try to recharge, they do not even pick the call. the number is either busy or they are cutting the call. i tried to access their customer care. none of the links given in their web site are working. no number is picking. i would advice anyone who is going to buy this connection in Kerala to think ten times.

my set of box screen displied e-100 what is complaind

i have the sundirectdth but paymet received via voucehrs and plane not active till time becoz password is not pick.