Supertech Limited - Eco Village - Supertech Limited - ECO Village

spider
I want to know about the supertech eco village project 2. Last sunday on may 2 they did the bhumi pujan of part 1 nothing started yet and they started the new project. Is this possible they won't do any fraud... Waiting for your response friends

Comments

N Feb 27, 2011 by
UNICON123

Dear Sir

We have forwarded your request to concerned person. Meanwhile you can also get in touch with us on 0120-4515555

Looking forward to your continued patronage & assure you of the best of our services.

UNICON Team
N Mar 15, 2011 by

Hi friends,

Pl. submit case in consumer forum...with all relevant documents /allotment letter/ booking receipt & your complaint in application form with a very reliable fees...

They will solve problem in a very fast track.

Details are given below:

DELHI DISTRICT FORUM (North)
District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum
Room No. 2 & 3
Old Civil Supplies Building
Tis Hazari
New Delhi.
Telephone No.: 23969372, 22924780

DELHI DISTRICT FORUM (South)
District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum
C-22 & 23, Udyog Sadan
Institutional Area
Behind Qutab Hotel
Mehrauli
New Delhi.
Telephone No.: 26961433, 26565666

District Forum North Delhi
Room Nos. – 2&3, Old Civil Supplies Bldg, Tis Hazari, Delhi .
95124-2365100 (Resi)

District Forum South Delhi
C-22 & 23, Udyog Sadan, Qutub Institutional Area, Behind Qutub Hotel, Mehrauli, Delhi
24463463 (Resi)

District Forum West Delhi
C-Block, Community Centre, Pankha Road, Janakpuri, New Delhi .
28080303 (Resi)

District Forum North-East Delhi
Bunkar Vihar Complex (Weavers Complex), Nand Nagri, Delhi .
23819679 (Resi)

District Forum North-West Delhi
Convenient Shopping Centre, Block-C, Pkt-C, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi .
27137566 (Resi)
27112882 (Resi)

District Forum
New Delhi
Barracks, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi
23832220 (Resi)

District Forum South-West Delhi
Local Shopping Centre, Sheikh Sarai, Phase –II, Delhi .
24642631 (Resi)

District Forum Central Delhi
Mezannine Floor, I.S.B.T., Kashmeri Gate, Delhi .

District Forum East Delhi
Convenient Shopping Centre, Saini Enclave, Delhi .
95124-2328935 (Resi)

Please aise fraud builders ko sabak sikhao...Taki vo bholi bhali janata ke sath fraud karne se pahle 100 bar soche...

Thanks...

Rgds/Sudhir
N Apr 20, 2011 by
samridhi jain

Please share the details of the customer as we would like to close this issue immediately.

Rgds
Team CRM(Supertech
D Apr 25, 2011 by
snainawati

You bludy people are sucking our blood...sudhar jao varna achha nhi hoga
N May 7, 2011 by
samridhi jain

Dear ALL Customers,
We will be happy to help close your case amicably and in this endeavor we even sent individual emails to you as and where the link was available. Further where we have been able to identify the customer we have got in touch with them directly also. We have started getting response and on case-to-case basis, where we have either resolved or are in the process of resolving the case/s amicably.

We hereby appeal to all concerned who seek resolution to contact us @ crm@supertechlimited.com or call us @ 0120 – 4572600 extns 155 or 164, without further delay and help us HELP you!

In case your case is resolved, we request removal of the post as a testimonial of renewed relationship. A line confirming the same will be appreciated.
Team CRM
A May 11, 2011 by
PissedOfGuy

All of the above complaints MUST be true because I have also faced alot of problem with Super Tech. I booked a flat in Eco village 2 on tower no 4 but after 2 days i came to know that this flat is already booked to some other person. When i asked the reason i got the reply that there systems are not updated across in one of the system this inventory was showing available but booked in their main system (SAP). I have to select another tower (C7). Now the trouble started again. This tower is not approved by HDFC from where I have approved by Home Loan. Tower C7 was the only tower in category 1010 size flats which was not approved but there are other towers also which are not approved. These guys never told me this thing before and i only come to know about it through my bank when they STOPPED to disburse the first payment because of problem in map of the tower C7
.Now i have given choice, either change the loan lender or look for other flat in some other tower. Since i dont want to go through the hassle of getting home loan approved from some other bank I have no other option but to select flat in some other tower.
This builder is only interested in earning our hard earned money they are least interested in people comfort, information etc. They are regular on sending demand letters only no other information is being conveyed to the buyers since there only MOTIVE is the TAKE OUR MONEY.
I personally DONT RECOMMEND SUPERTECH BUILDER at all. Please keep yourself away from this builder.

Ganesh
N May 11, 2011 by

Dear All,

I'm also one of you friends, Please gather & submit a case against "SUPERTECH".

Ye buider kai tarh se logo ko bewkuf bana rha hai...fraud karke...

hum logo se jo service tex liya hai, uski bhi billing nhi ki gayi hai...ye apni hi slip pe without any note service tex ke nam pe paisa vasul rha hai.

plc ke nam pe ham logo ko pagal banaya ja rha hai.

catalogue me is dhokhebaz buider ne master b/r me wooden floor dikhaya hai..jabki ye hame vitrified tiles de rha hai...

sath hi ghatia material use kiya ja rha hai...

lagbhag har customer is dhokhebaz builder ki dhokhebazi ka shikar hua hai...

Sarkar ko bhi chahiye ki is tarh se in buildero ko lutmar karne ki khuli chhut na de aur in per control kare taki in sabko sabak sikhaya ja sake

hum log kitni mehnat karke ek ek rupya jodte hai aur ye log hamara paisa is tarh se dhokhebaji se hadap lete hai...

hum sabhi ko ikattha ho kar inko sabak sikhana hi hoga...

Agar SUPERTECH ke MD me jara bhi purusatva hai to hamare sawalo ke jawab do...

With Best Regards, , ,
LOKESH
N May 16, 2011 by
m.k.a.

pl. tel me what is the possition of eco 2 after high court judgement . I have booked a flat in c 4 tower of eco 2
N May 26, 2011 by
Gauravkrishna

Please stay aways from Supertech. They are extremely bad in customer relations. They have the most unorganized staff I have ever seen. Expert in making false commitment and on the top of it, everyone has a new and different story.

Totally non-reliable.

I have opted to take my money back from them, thought it would be wiser not to risk 90% for the 10% initial money. They have been commiting that they will return money... no success till day.
N May 26, 2011 by
phsihsa

I have booked a flat here in E2 Tower and post the HC order, I have been following on the status with the company. They however maintain everything is fine and nothing to worry about.

I have created a group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SupertechEcoVillageII/ for all those who have invested in this project. The idea is to unite together against any odds and then talk to builder directly in group as against individual.

We all know that nothing happens when an individual approaches them.

For my flat, I have given them a letter yesterday with three options:
1. I ll not be demanded with any pay till the title is cleared by court of law
2. If there is no judgement in next 10 days, I'll be entitled to choose and shift to any other property in Supertech without any deduction.
3. If there is no property that I like, I'll get the refund from them within two weeks without any deduction.

I have been told that they will approach their directors and have some news by EOD Saturday. Will keep you updated.

Those who have invested in Supertech Eco Village, please join the group and lets work together to resolve any issues.
D Jul 7, 2011 by
snainawati

Now while The Supreme Court Descision has come on Sabheri Village Lan Aquisition, The Supertech Builder is still not clearing the scenerio.

They are still misguiding us. On 14th may'2011 they had mailed a circular copy in which they had confirmed that their project is not coming on disputed land and all is OK & not to worry.

Now while discussion with their customer care team, they are telling that 5 acre land is affected in EV-II project. & Still they are not clearing the picture that which tower is affected.

If they knew all about this then why they were assuring to all is OK.

It's a state of complete panic for us. I just want my money back. But, they are saying that if I cancel my booking, 15 per cent of the booking amount will be deducted, which comes to Rs 1.25 lakh in my case.

But question is that what was the investor's mistake. Why we got loss about so much amount. Builder knew all these things & they should give all our payments with interest also.

I keep all the documents related fraud by this builder & If they will not give my all money with interest then I will submit a case against SUPERTECH.

I would like to request to all of my friends which have invested in SUPERTECH EV-II & their flats are coming in disputed land and they would like to cancel their booking "Please gather in unity & submit a case against it as we are safe in each & every aspects." I hope that we will win & receive all our amount with interest & compensation also.

With Best Regards,
Sudhir Nainawati
N Jul 17, 2011 by
Abhinav Verma

As the mess is going about bhoomi adhighrehen, i want to know that to which link i've to go so that to know to which new flat no. i'm allotted
N Feb 10, 2012 by
shilpa1234

I have booked my flat.Now my flat is coming in affected area of supertech EV-2.So Now they are saying to take his money back by submitting the affidevit for this.Is it fair deal.
This is happening with lots of consumer.
So all should come against this.
N Feb 18, 2012 by
crm123

From Supertech –

Dear Customer,

The above mentioned post is not true as we have built a reputation across years (20+ years to be precise) by delivering the commitments made.

Taking the Noida extension story, the approval is pending from “NCRPB” the project is on stay since long. In this turbulent time we supported our affected customers, and reallocated them to new and safe units.

Our all practices are transparent and are as per the government/legal norms. Any verbal discussions are not commitments. Our commitments are mentioned in our respective Brochures and we deliver the same and in case of any differences due to any technical reason we provide the best alternatives.

Overall the tough time has already ended. And hopefully incoming month it will be back on positive track. Still if any of you have any specific grievance please come forward and discuss.

Hereby we appeal to all concerned who seek resolution to contact us on our official mail ID ie. crm@supertechlimited.com wherein we respond to our all customer’s query or else you can call also on our toll free no. 18001037676 or 0120-4724100 to help resolve any issue (for future references).

Thanks & Regards,
Team CRM,
N Feb 25, 2012 by
shilpa1234

I have got for the letter for this that i need to cancel my flat.
I also need to submit affidevit for this.and they are saying that they are not able to give flat.
So i need to submit the affidevit and cancel my flat.
So this is creating the problem with lots of customers.
We have to purchase flat at new rate.
Why we will do that So all the affected buyer those are affected like this.
Please come and join this portal.So that people can know about this cheat of supertech.

A Feb 28, 2012 by
shilpa1234

If you are true and then why you have send the letter to make affidevit for cancelation of flats.
Please shift my affected flat to another.
If you are really true.
But if you are fraud builder than we are ready to cancel the flat.
N Mar 1, 2012 by
crm123

From Supertech-

Dear Ms. Shilpa,

We understand your concern, however we have to follow the policies and the directions from authority as well, so the actions have been taken accordingly.

For your information -

The criteria for a confirmed booking is 10% of the Total Flat Cost and the same is already been mentioned in all our price lists and allotment letter too. Hence in compliance to this 10% has to be paid, however we regret to state that you have not qualified our criteria for booking. Moreover unfortunately after SC verdict, we are unable to continue your booking with us.

* Note: To inform you, who have paid the substantial amount, we are considering their case forward.

If you have any query/issue kindly contact us on our official mail ID i.e. crm@supertechlimited.com wherein we respond to our all customer’s query or else you can call also on our toll free no. 18001037676 or 0120-4724100 to help resolve your issue.(*for future reference)

Thanks & Regards,
Team CRM
N Mar 2, 2012 by
shilpa1234

I have booked my flat after that i got payment letter on 6th july.On the same date decision comes against you.After that you are not collecting money.I have enquired for the same.But your people says that when the problem will bw solved we will shift your flat.Even i have mail from crm that you will got flat in another tower.After that you have send the letter for cancellation to us, when the prices have been raised.So if you want to cancel my flat then you have to said it straightforward when i have enquired first time so that i can take flat from another dealer.So if you are not able to give flat then you should pay me the amount greater by this much as the prices have been raised.If you really said you are doing for customers.Then you should do that.
N Mar 11, 2012 by
manoj sachdeva

The supertech limited has done another thing.They have cancelled the flats of the persons without giving any prior notice
This happend with me and many other.The supertech Ltd.Cancelled the allotment on the lame excuse of not depositing the 10% amount of cost.How ever they kept on sending the next demand but did not mention any where the short fall of the amount of 10% even though I got the agreement and allotment letter from them.It is surprising that the due to short payment of 6800/-They cancelled the allotment of many people those who paid amount short by 2000/-.Its also surprising that without giving any opportunity to the person or notice of short amount they canceled the flat.
Since they are expecting the increase in the rates and trying such tricks to throw the old buyers and inviting new buyers at higher rates to make there losses good which they might have suffered by paying bribe to govt officials and the ruling govt.
My appeal to all consumers those who have got the cancellation letter without any prior notice from the supertech to join hands together and thrash them in the court of law or gather in front of the office of supertech LTd to teach them lesson and so that the cancelled flats may be restored.
N Mar 13, 2012 by
shilpa1234

yes manoj you are right.So we have to connect to each other We need to show unity and fight for our flat.So we should have gather this saturday 17th of march in front of supertech office that is in noida.We should talk to the supertech persons for this.Are you ready for this.If they are not ready then we should have to take action against them.

Supertech Limited - Eco Village - Supertech Limited - ECO Village