Tata DoCoMo - deduction of account balance suddenly

kau_621

This is KAUSHIK MUKHERJEE, an M.Tech student from Kolkata.
I have sent you a complaint (in details with my attached photo) on 4th May, 2010 regarding my account balance deduction suddenly from my mobile phone, where I use TATA DOCOMO connection. My mobile no is +91-9038157189.

on 3rd May, a lady customer care representative was insisting me to download caller tune from the number 9038538178. But I was really not interested about it.

After that, a caller tune has been downloaded unwillingly. I did not know when It has been downloaded. So, my account balance has also been deducted from Rs 60 to Rs 26 automatically.

Today, I got a call from the number +9133-66212222. A customer care representative was asking me about that. He told me that they were informed about it on 6th May, 2010, more than 48 hours later from when my account balance has been deducted. So I can not get back my account balance.

But I have been informed you on 4th May, the day after when my account balance has been deducted. (within 15 hours)..

IS it their proper excuse??? Even the customer care representative has roughly behaved with me for it, he was asking me why I have sent this complain???
That's why I am sending you this message.
In business, behaviour is a small but very vital attributes.

I will leave TATA DOCOMO connection as soon as possible, after completion of my remaining accout balance..

If TATA DOCOMO will do so, then he will loss lot of their customers like me.

Thanking you,
KAUSHIK MUKHERJEE
+91-9038157189

deduction of account balance suddenly

Comments

kau_621 Tata DoCoMo  - CHANDANNAGAR, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

MOBILE ACCOUNT BALANCE DEDUCTION SUDDENLY - Tata Docomo

Sir / Madam,

This is KAUSHIK MUKHERJEE, an M.Tech student from Kolkata. I use TATA DOCOMO connection in my Mobile phone. Suddenly on 3rd May, 2010, I got a call from the number 9038538178, a lady customer care representative was insisting me to download caller tune. But I was really not interested about it.

Suddenly, after some time, a caller tune has automatically downloaded in my mobile, I have not downloaded it. I called the customer care representatives, but they could not answered me properly. Even my account balance has been deducted from Rs 60 to Rs 26. My mobile number is (0) 9038157189.

How is it possible, when I have not downloaded it???
Who will responsible for it??

If I will not get my account balance back within 10 days, then I will leave the connection.
If TATA DOCOMO will do the same to others, then they have to loss many of their customers.

Thanking you,
KAUSHIK MUKHERJEE.
+91-9038157189

N Nov 7, 2011 by
Nehru Udupi Tata DoCoMo  - CHANDANNAGAR, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

one of worst service provider, cheating customers like any thing,
N Apr 8, 2012 by
R.K.SHRIVASTAVA Tata DoCoMo  - PANJIM, North Goa, Goa, India

surprise deductions - Tata Docomo

my parents using tata docomo prepaid no 8109953759. there are surprise deductions from balance , pl look into matter and address issue .

HOPE IMMEDIATE CORRECTIVE ACTION TOWARDS AUDITING YOUR SYSTEM ,NOT WAISTING TIME BY ASKING UNNESSESARRY QUESTIONS.

REGDS

R.K.SHRIVASTAVA
GM(O)SSL
N Apr 9, 2012 by

Hi SHRIVASTAVA,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Tata DOCOMO.
N Apr 20, 2012 by

Hi SHRIVASTAVA,

This is to inform you that upon checking with our records no wrong deductions have been found. Hence we are unable to process your request of refund. Also be informed that as per our records there is no VAS pack activated in your number.

Tata DOCOMO.
N May 26, 2012 by
satya darshi Tata DoCoMo  - PANJIM, North Goa, Goa, India

sudden deduction from account - Tata Docomo

Sir I found there is a sudden deduction of Rs.30 from my balance. I called up the customer care to know about the details. They told me that one some data service I have activated for which the amount was deducted. I was not surprised at their answer bcoz this is " not for the first time I'am facing the problem".This has happend for several times with me. They do some thing from their side and claim that you have "activated some service" for which that amount is deducted.As usual the fellow at the other end draws a "pity figure" saying that he can't refund the money.Then I ask to give his senior's number so that I can convey my problem.He transferred the call to some number which kept on ringing and as per my previous experience it is never attended till today.When I disconnected the call and tried to call the customer care executive again I got a reply "All our customer care executive are presently busy plz call later". I kept on trying on several occasion at intervals but got the same answer.

I'am really feeling pity on the company and service provided by them.The service provided has become worst or rather we can rank it as "third grade" the customer service and their response to our call is even worst
N May 28, 2012 by

Dear Satya,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.

You can also go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Tata DOCOMO
A Jul 5, 2012 by
soumoc

TATA DOCOMO has the POOREST of service, the ads are exactly opposite of what they do. TATA DOCOMO is in reality the very old man its shows in the ads. THEY ARE A FRAUD and CHEATERS - specially in prepaid where you cant get back your money once deducted. Believe me - AIrtel and Vodafone (i have used them too)_ are FAR BETTER in customer care.

AVOID TATA and get ported to any other company - these people will fleece you and laugh on your face too.
N Mar 20, 2013 by
Manohar Sitaram Deo Tata DoCoMo  - PANJIM, North Goa, Goa, India

Sudden deduction of Rs.30.00 today - Tatadocomo

Today in the morning an amount is suddenly deducted from my prepaid balance (Mobile No.8097131906 Tatadocomo). I want this amount to be refunded and my account is credited immediately.

Tata DoCoMo - deduction of account balance suddenly