Tata DoCoMo - MNP Delay

venkayya on Aug 5, 2013
To Whomsoever it May Concern:
Sir/Madam,
I have applied for MNP for a month ago from Vodafone to Docomo.For the first time as it was failed I submitted the documents again.Unfortunately there is no response again.When I call to Docomo Customer Care ,they blame that Vodafone Company is not releasing your number.The same story with Voadfone CC.They too blame Docomo.The Gallery person is not at all concerned with these problems.His response is also too rude.I wasted a lot of my money in traveling to him as well as calling him .The following are the contact details of Gallery person.The same post I have already posted.But I haven't received any reply.
My Details:
Phone no:
+919373286398
Hope I would get a Help,
Thanks for the Concern

Comments

N Oct 9, 2011 by
rajasalshi Tata DoCoMo  - Thane , Thane, Maharashtra, India

I applied to migrate from docomo prepaid (9029956260) to vodafone postpaid and my form was submitted on 5th oct 2011. I received a call of verification from vodafone on 6th oct but no-one came for address verification. I received my vodafone sim card thru courier on 7th oct 2011. Now vodafone tells me that docomo is not porting out my number and delaying the process. I cannot connect to docomo's customer care num (111). It is this harrassment that led me to migrate to vodafone but they're not letting me do that as well.
Kindly respond soon
Rajas S. Alshi
(9029956260)
A Jul 15, 2012 by
vasim akrm saifi Tata DoCoMo  - Thane , Thane, Maharashtra, India

dear sir

mera ek dost hai usne apne no. ko docomo me MNP kiya hai
jo uska parsanal no. hai wo band ho gaya hai usne 3id
khud jakar di hai me kya karo plz no. ye h
plz tell me i m waiting now email
N Sep 11, 2012 by
rprakashmba Tata DoCoMo  - Thane , Thane, Maharashtra, India

I Prakash R raised a porting request on 9-Aug-12 to move from Airtel to TATA DOCOMO. My mobile number 9940645248 is ported to TATA DOCOMO on 17-Aug-12 and my Outgoing and Incoming call facility is blocked from 21-Aug-12. When I called the customer care they say that they have not received my application and asked me to contact nearest TATA DOCOMO STORE. I visited the nearest TATA DOCOMO STORE and resubmitted the documents and still I am facing the same issue even after clearing all by outstanding bills in AIRTEL. From 21-Sep-12 I have raised my issue with the below CUSTOMER SERVICE POINTS,

1. Called Customer Care at 121
2. Mailed to listen@tatadocomo.com
2. Resubmitted my documents in the nearest TATA DOCOMO STORE
3. Called 18602665555
4. Called 18002660000
5. Visited TATA DOCOMO STORE
6. Mailed to appellate@tatadocomo.com (They have never contacted me)
7. Submitted my grievance in Executive Presidents Escalation Desk

From 25-Sep-12 all services from TATA DOCOMO has been stopped. Now I do not get even incoming calls and messages.

From Executive Presidents Escalation desk 5 Executives have interacted with me and promised my mobile number 9940645248 will be activated on 8-Sep-12, but till date it is not activated.

I need help in activating my mobile number at the earliest
N Aug 5, 2013 by
Jasvir Dagar

ouikjhlui louh7o9l nk, u0pgbmkho mjg 89i b jvgti nvbujt5r6y nu65nbv mnv09u 79f6nnb v

Tata DoCoMo - MNP Delay