Tata DoCoMo - poor gprs service , customer care

simbhu
My name is Silambarasu my td no is 7845460852. i transferd to td from aircel due to slow speed due to their unlimited plans just a week ago. the first 24 hours was very plesant with great speed in gprs. from next day hell broke loose. during day time the connection from sloopy,patchy or next to impossible. i contacted their customer care several times they gave useless advice such as switch off/on mobi
e, try after some time etc, the main reason suggested was network congestion. however the place im is small town network strength is full and there shouldnt be any trouble at all. even during night i get same patchy, inaccessible service 9 to 1. on top of this a customercare tricked me when calling for third time(he is aware im calling 3rd time) asked me try calling after 1 hour. i tried in vain to c0ntact their cust.care only to find out once u call 3 times they automatically lock u out. u ask me this is the worst exp i ever had , i used several cards of diff companies in tamilnadu. i think they delibrately do thisbecaz from net i learnt many us rs in mumbai, some parts of maharastra are exp same type of problem. bottom line is even though metered gprs, tata docomo sucks even after the fact it is cheap.

DO NOT GO FOR TATA DOCOMO GPRS Services if u want a usable,stable gprs and peace of mind..

Comments

N Jun 10, 2012 by
adi.saras Tata DoCoMo  - Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Andhra Pradesh, India

Unauthorized calls - Tata Docomo

A tata docomo number 7207765371 is disturbing me a lot pls let me know his name and postal address.
N Jun 11, 2012 by
Tata Docomo Tata DoCoMo  - Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Andhra Pradesh, India

Hi Adi,

Kindly lodge a police complaint at your nearest police station about the aforesaid number then provide us a copy of FIR Report so that we can provide you the details about that number.

Thanks and Regards