Tata Motors - Clutch problem in TATA Indica Dicor

Anand Kumar Dubey
I own a 2008 Model of TATA Indica Dicor - DLG. It has clocked around 27,000 kms.
While driving there was a burning smell within a car & then it stopped & refused to move.
Looking at this problem I've called up Dynamic Motors for support.
They have told that clutch plates got burnt & would need to be replaced. Probable reasons for the same was told as improper use or lack of service, however both the cases are not valid as all the service had been completed in time & also the car is being driven single handedly & with care.
They have explicitly mentioned that it is not covered in warranty.
My understanding is that it has happend due to a manufacturing defect of the machinery & have conveyed them if they do not take it up appropriately, I would raise the concern with Consumer Forum, however that turned out to be least of their botherance.

Looking at all the details ( if need be more information can be provided ), requesting you to guide me how should I go about that.

- Anand Kumar Dubey
Car Reg No.: UP32 - CL5969
Mobile #: 9999209089

Comments

SPARE PROBLAM - Tata Motors

MY VEHICLE TATA SAFARI 2.2 VTT DICOR WITH REG.NO-GJ-19-M-1855 IS IN AMBICA AUTO SALES AND SERVICE WORKSHOP AT AMBOLI,KAMREJ(SURAT)(GUJARAT) SINCE LAST 30 DAYS MY VEHICLE IS WITH AMBICA FOR SERVICE LIGHT ISSUE & GENRAL SERVICE.
TILL DATED WE ARE NOT GETTING ANY POSITIVE REPLY FROM THE SERVICE DEALER & TATA MOTORS(AHEMDABAD)

I AM CONTINUOUSLY FOLLOWING THE MATTER WITH AMBICA AUTO & TATA MOTORS(AHEMDABAD & SERVICE HEAD PANKAJ PATIL. KINDLY TELL ME DATE WHEN I WILL GET MY VEHICLE.

OTHERWISE TELL AMBICA FOR ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENT FOR VEHICLE SO THAT I CAN DO MY WORK SMOOTHLY.

30 DAYS IS THE HIGHEST TIME FOR FAULT REPAIRING OF ANY VEHICLE AT THE GUJARAT'S LARGEST SERVICE CENTER OF TATA MOTORS. & MR.PANKAJ PATIL GIVE ME VERY ROUGH ANSWER ON 26-09-09

REGARDING THE PROBLEM CAN TATA MOTORS CUSTMER CARE DO FAVOR FOR ME

ITS LIKE SHOW TO ALL WITHOUT ANY HELP TO TATA PASSENGER CAR CUSTOMER?

+919825111911

clutch problem - Tata Motors

I am the owner of a commercial vehicle (truck 1613 turbo super) whose registration no is OR09E-4329.which is operating in keonjhor district ODISHA state, as a mines area. The vehicle got break down again and again due to clutch & gear problem. I have been taking my vehicle to your two no of service center many times but the problem is not solved. Then the vehicle break down in the way some times & I have been facing many problems, therefore i request you to advice what can I do & refer me to solve this problem.

thanking you