Tata Photon+ - very slow speed

ashish kumar sinha09 on Mar 28, 2011
hi team.....

i complain tata photon custmor care 5 times.
but no any respons.

Comments

N Jun 5, 2012 by
Pavan K Gupta

I am user of Tata Photon+ data card on my no. is 9214339103. Tata claimed speed of 3.1 Mbps., but I am getting very slow speed. I made repeated requests to them, and today on 05/06/2012 at around 20.00 hrs., at their tollfree no. 1800 266 121, some person Mr. Zeeshan attended the call and told that we claim speed UPTO 3.1 Mbps. my speed of download was 0.75 mbps and upload was 0.51 mbps and ping was 100 ms.

The person told that your speed of 0.75 is our average speed and we can't register your complaint.

I request you to kindly look into the matter that what speed Tata is claiming and charging for that and what speed they are providing.

It is a clear cut cheating with the subscriber, they publish Highest speed to attract the customer and when customer complaints about speed then they say about average speed.

Kindly look into the matter and take serious action against the cheating with the subscriber.

However I am attaching the printscreen of speedtest.

Pavan Kumar Gupta
mobile no. 9314142850
N Jun 24, 2012 by
nilesh.lande

I have a tata photon plus. i am recharged it with 1200rs plan but i am getting very slow speed between 5kbps to 15kbps

Tata Photon+ - very slow speed