Tata Photon Plus - activation

Narayan
Daer sir/mdm
i got the tata photon plus connection at 20/11/2009. But now it is not working.

Comments

TATA Photon plus is new device to lure the innocent peoples- there is no way to calculate the real download-upload and checking the account balance. I have lost more than 3k in just 1.5 months.
For wise men - don't try the photon plus. The dsl landlines with unlimited pack is good.

Subhash, i myself use the product nd its the best wireless broadband device i have ever came across.
I run youtube videos without a buffer & get pleasure of live cricket matches even when i am not at home, through the photon tv application.

Upload & down load limits pop up in a window every half an hour ! so there is no point of me not knowing my usage( i shall suggest if you are confused with data based plans, switch to time based plans, at least you can very well track time)

Account balance can always be checked through call center, though i never felt calling because i knew my usage is under my GB limit (u dont need to take care of the gb's in the time based plans)

For all wise men " we have been using wireline broadband since ages ..& we very well know it!!
its always better to change with time & to try out something better because technology has evolved itself that way so take the advantage of it"
priti

i agree with priyanka as i am using photon plus since two months & belive its an xcellent wireless device to access net :-)

Is there any way to check my Internet usage (Photon plus) in accurate measurement?

In my account it is just updating after 48 hours and it is like unbelievable amount. I just chatted with my friend for 46 min in yahoo messenger (I know the time and no other downloads ) but it showing I used 100 MB for that day!!!

How can I believe this. No downloads, no software updates but still consumed 100 MB?????

can i know the tower details in chennai in full details. pls send as quickly as possible

i want to know my Tata Photon Account usage for my 5GB plan.

whenever i call the Tata call centre, it asks for my account number.

How do i know my account number?

Please Suggest
gowri shankar Tata Photon Plus  - Mumbai, Thane, Maharashtra, India

I have bought the TATA PHOTON PLUS wireless Internet service provider from
Chroma Store at R CITY ,Ghatkopar (W) Application number 3150388. from
Shri Dhireesh Sales Executive -
contact number - 8097087303 and have provided PAN CARD, PASSPORT ,
Local Address proof.since then i have been following it up with Shri Dhiresh
and customer care every day (minimum 3 calls). Neither Dhiresh picks my call nor customer care solves my problem. Customer care exe provide me the complaint number and just bluff me by saying that it will be done within 24 hrs..i dnt knw when that 24 hrs will be over?...You proudly say that Photon has won the best service awards...beleive me that no where reflects .kindly in this present customer centric business environment you should focus on qualitative service .

kindly look into the matter and do the needfull..

regards

Gowri shankar
Appl num: 3150388
N May 26, 2011 by
sum41

i gbought a photon yesterday n its still not activated till now.damn dis tatas sucksss
N Jun 2, 2011 by
brittosb

We bought a equipment last week submitting all the docs in hand as required by them and was activated immediately and then it was deactivated saying documents incomplete. After a week over they are JUST PASSING THE DAYS AND NOT ACTIVATING IT. IT IS A BIG FRUAD. The manager Yogesh in bagnalore is trying to make other fool. The agent who supplied the equipment was MOBILEWERKS.
N Apr 30, 2012 by
Khalid Zaman

can i know the network strength available in PATNAA... PLZ ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Tata Photon Plus - activation