The Regional Manager (Mktg) , LIC of India, North Central Zonal Office Kanpur (U.p.) - With reference to not payment of annuity cheques no.166913 and 166914

Dwarika Prasad Verma

The Regional Manager(MKTG)
North Central Zonal office, Branch-244
ANNUITY CELL - Kanpur(U.P.)

Subject: Sending of my annuity cheques No.166913 and 166914 which were bounced.

With reference to my above bounced cheques no.166913 and 166914, Policy No.310491853
'Jeevan Suraksha' have not been received by me yet. In lieu of this act of coopration on your
part I was not to press you in paying up the arrears and that a long period of one year and
eleven months have been lost.I regret to mention to you that have not been acted in line.
You have promised me in the month of MAY 2008 that you will send those annuity cheques to my
New Address: E.W.S. 13FF, BLOCK-20, PTK-7, SECTOR-82, NOIDA-201304.

In spite of my repeated appeals, and reminders you have not issued those annuity cheques,
I shall write to Bima Lokpal, chintels house lucknow.

Yours faithfully,

Dwarika Prasad Verma,

New Address: E.W.S. 13FF, BLOCK-20, PTK-7, SECTOR-82, NOIDA-201304

Comments

Ref: Regarding Policy No.: 282224587.

I wrote a letter to your department dated 18/05/09, but till now I have not received any reply.

1 - I have written earlier many times to your department that I have not received pension of Rs. 842/- for month of March 2008. I got letter from your department that you have received complains regarding ECS not credited to the account. But until now the has amount of Rs. 842/- has not been to credited to my account. Please look into matter.

2 – I have shifted from Varanasi to Bangalore. Kindly transfer my file to cbo23, Koramangala branch, Bangalore Division. Kindly update my new address:-

# 536, 1st Floor, 1st Main,
Teachers colony, Koramangala,
Bangalore, - 560034
Karnataka

3 – Kindly updated my New Account No. for direct credit of Pension amount. My New Saving Account No.: 035701510185, ICICI Bank, No. 420, 27th Main, H.S.R. Layout Branch, Sector 1, Bangalore – 560034.

A cancelled cheque of the saving account and form - Option for Direct Credit of Pension through ECS duly filled is already sent with the letter dated 18/05/09.

Please look into the matter. I will be thankful to you for this kind act of yours.

Usha Rani.
Mb: 09342959541

To,
The Assistant Secretary (JA/JC- Cell),
LIC of India,
North Central Zonal Office,
16/98, M.G. Marg,
Kanpur - 208001

Ref: Regarding Policy No.: 282224587.

# 536, 1st Floor, 1st Main,
Teachers colony, Koramangala,
Bangalore, - 560034
Karnataka

Usha Rani.
Mb: 09342959541

On 1st of February, 2010 I have written for the transfer of my policy to Zonal office, Kanpur.
Before this I have written no. of e-mails and communicated telephonically about my unpaid annuity cheques for the period of October, 2008 to April, 2009. It is almost a year now and I have not recieved any suitable reply from the zonal office, Kanpur.
At last I had to write to them to transfer my policy to Central Zonal Office, Bhopal ensuring them to clearup my old dues before the policy is transferred.
My Policy No. is 230674283
Thanking you in anticipation for helping me out. I am a senior citizen and got settled in Bhopal after my retirement.

S.K. Jha

I gave my consent for receiving my payments of annuity through ECS against my JD & JA policies 251686748 and250304917 0n 24.1.2009 to be effective from April but I have not yet received it or any information regarding it is still awaited.May I hope to hear soon.
Vinod Bala Yadav, 695/1 Indira Nagar Dehradun-248006
A Feb 1, 2011 by
ank123

The Regional Manager(MKTG)
North Central Zonal office, Branch-244
ANNUITY CELL - Kanpur(U.P.)

My policy No- 212579680 Name SK Dubey; F- 5421, Raja Ji Puram Lucknow.
We have paid one time payment against above policy No.through this my maturity date is 25/01/2011. For reminder we have wrote a letter to your city branch Lucknow with annexure of band's photocopy DT-23/06/2010, receipt no- 14210 for return maturity amount. We again wrote a letter this receipt no- 34151 Date- 10/12/2010, we include with this letter my original bond and again request for my maturity amount timely.
Now we want to inform you that they are not refund our payment till date, when we ask regauarding this they told to me that now we are unable to prepare your master file. Now i would like to now you that it is not our responsibility this is yours official’s responsibility.
In This time we needy to the founds so, I am request to you for my money and release my money as soon as possible. And regarding this whatever information you want to give me my mail ID is safe.carrying@rediffmail.com .
If I unable to got my payment timely, in this situation whatever going wrong with me its all responsibility yours and yours officials.

Thanks & Regards

S.K Dubey
N Jun 8, 2011 by
Dinesh Pintoo

The Regional Manager
Pension Cell (JD/JA)
North Central Zonal office, Jivan Vikash Building
16/98 M.G. Marg - Kanpur(U.P.) 208001

Subject: Sending of my pension cheques .

With reference to my above I am Raj Bahadur Singh, Vill-Jignakot, Post-Naroiya, Distt.-Mirzapur (U.P.). I have taken senior citizen pension Plan Rs of one lakh. My Policy no. is 283619568, table no 161 taken on 09.07.2004. You were sending cheques of Rs 750.00 . But You have not sent cheques from April 2011. My A/c no is 353402010505777 on Union Bank of India, Mirzapur. I have send on 11.02.10 to you my blank cheque no. of 018161 Union Bank of India also. Please send my cheques on following address written below or submit on above given A/c no. and inform me. If any instruction please inform on my email (dineshknw@gmail.com) or any querry plz inform on my address written below.
Yours faithfully,
Mb no. 9451185247
Email- dineshknw@gmail.com
N Apr 25, 2013 by
RAKESH50

-- Dear Sir, I deposited LIC premiums of (1) RAKESH KUMAR JOHRI police No. 219530195 due on 1/2013 for Rs.24020.00 and (2) MRINALINI JOHRI police No.124494037 due on 3/2013 for Rs.1888.00, vide UNION BANK OF INDIA, 2ND. BN. PAC, SITAPUR (UP) cheque No.001921 dated 01.01.2013 for Rs.25908.00 on 12.01.2013 at INDIRA NAGAR, BHOOTNATH COMPLEX, LUCKNOW branch.Till date cheque amount has not debited from my account.
Please intimate the position.

Sincerely Yours

RAKESH KUMAR JOHRI
707, Kalyan Apartment,
Sec. 24, Indiranagar
Ring Road,
LUCKNOW-226016
N Apr 25, 2013 by
RAKESH50

Please intimate the position.

Sincerely Yours

RAKESH KUMAR JOHRI
707, Kalyan Apartment,
Sec. 24, Indiranagar
Ring Road,
LUCKNOW-226016
N Sep 12, 2013 by
gauravagaamc

Respectfully, I have to state that I Gaurav Agarwal holding a LIC Policy No. 23513871 and I had given the premium amount of the year 2012 and 2013 both a sum of Rs. 12000.00 to my agent Mr. Shesh Kumar Paswan agency code no. 06709258. Till date he had not paid it yet.

Now he is not picking my phone and if I am trying to call him from another phone he abuse me and threten my to beat with the police.

Sir, it is my humble request to take a necessary action against him in getting my money so that I can deposite the premium on time and run it smoothly.

thanking you