Tikona — Internet slow connection and disconnect problem

slow speed and net disconnect problem...
no help from customer care.
complained about 5 times to the customer care in past 4 dayz regularly of this company no responce from the concern team or the department. the customer care service is worst, executive are not ready to help any of the customer... they jus say sorry nthing else... n every time they say that 48 hours... i m just tired of it... in starting it was working awesome... bt now i dnt know what has happened to it... Complaing from past 4 days... please help me.
Contact No. 9968986407
ID- 1100640927
Complaint comments 3 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

I have been facing similar connections problem.

* connections is not stable
* speeds while download suddenly goes down from 30/40 kbps to 1/2 kbps
* cant even play online game as response time from server is too slow (normally it should be
fraction of m/sec but now its taking 5/7 secs )
* Gets same response from customer service everytime.
Currently on 600 kbps plan
- Previous ISP with 150 kbps was way much better than TIKONA
Dont know whether its because of their server overload? or crap equipments.

Neeeeeed Helppppppppppppppppppp
ID: 1101013497
Yes, i agree with you all. i am kanika wadhawan I had a bad experience with tikona . I took their services on trial basis, they never gave speed which they promised. I told them on 2nd july 2010 to disconnect my services which they did not . I am never logged in after 2nd July 2010. After mailing Swaminathan, Nagesh and veer garg . They promised me they will disconnect but havent done so far. They had sent me the bill for the period for which i told them long back to disconnect. Please help .

3.4 kbps speed
block all torrents web server.
block all perticular download sits orbit etc.
BSNL IS best 56kb/s
at 512kbps plan

Satisfactory Rating
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078
    Tikona - Internet slow connection and disconnect problem