TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY (HEADQUARTERS) - US$1000,000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) in cash

Ashish Batra
Dear Sir.

As i got the mail regarding winning of US$1000, 000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) in cash in my spam mail.

Pls chk & revert

Reply to all
Forward
Add toyota.jp_cn@yahoo.com.hk to Contacts list
Delete this message
Report phishing
Show original
Message text garbled?
"toyota.jp_cn@yahoo.com.hk" to ashifli, ashifpa, ashifsk
show details 05:58

Tokyo Japan.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2, 500, 000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 719-266-1319, with serial number 902-66 drew the lucky numbers 05, 12, 30, 11, 17, 43 and Bonus number 10, Your INSURANCE Number: FLs433/ 453L /GMSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$1000, 000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$12, 650, 000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$1000, 000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact your agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.

To begin your claim, please call or send an email immediately to your clams agent / online consultant:
Ms Lumei Cho
Head of Claims Department
Toyota Company.
Tel: 008613544807102
Email: toyota.jp_cn@yahoo.com.hk
NOTE: In ordTOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO CONGRATULATES YOU!!er to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, Please quote your

7. Email:

Our First Quarter Winner Mrs. Lucy Bailay from Australia receiving her winning cheque of US$1000, 000.00 also on the picture is her husband and friends rejoicing with them.

[p8oxn8sm4qq]

Comments

venu j

is tha form company or fak
imwithu

i got the email which was spam is ther any toyota international lottery contest or not?

Dr. Lumei Cho
Head of Claims Department
Toyota Company.
Tel: 008613544807102
Email: toyota.lotto_jp@yahoo.com.hk

5. Sex:6. Nationality:

[vx5xav5rvtl]

I am very much happy winning these wonderful prize & would like to recieve it as soon as possible with out any type of difficulties.

I am happy winning these wonderful prize.

TOYOTA CAR LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM CHINA
Customer Service Department
Toyota Motor Corporations, China.
28 Tanfield Road Tiaxiu lio Beijing China
DEAR Sir/MA

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the E-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 719-226-1319, with serial number 902-66 drew the lucky numbers 05, 12, 30, 11, 17, 43 and Bonus number 10, Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/ 453L /GMSA and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$1, 000, 000, 00 in cash, including a Toyota carmry 2008 model which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$40, 650, 000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$1, 000, 000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact our agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning fund under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be shipped to.

To begin your claim, please call our claim agent or send email immediately to:-

Dr Edwin Park

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
7. Country of Residence:
8. Telephone/Fax Number:

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers and other information provided above and below in every one of your correspondences to your claiming agent.
Congratulations'' once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Suzane Lang
Online coordinator

[tfjfmt3bcy0]

TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL (HEADQUARTER)
Customer Service Department Affiliate of Toyota Japan .
#28 Kanashiwa road Tokyo Japan
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the winners of the TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2, 500, 000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all part of the world as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.
As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the e-business promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 896-781-6767, with serial number 374-18 drew the lucky numbers 2, 5, 9, 22, 31, 33 and Bonus number 12, Your INSURANCE Number: FLD674/ 8935 /GMSA and batch numbers 132/756 4007 and consequently you won in the Second Category of the TOYOTA FORTUNE LOTTO DRAW.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$500, 000, 00 in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$2, 650, 000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category. CONGRATULATIONS!

Please be informed that your CHEQUE of the sum of US$500, 000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact your agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.

To begin your claim, please call your claim agent or send email immediately. LENNY YAP or reply to your agent immediatly.
EMAIL: lenny_yap@yahoo.cn

[ii3hegpgm9z]

1st mail:
From: toyota.cn_jp@yahoo.com.hk | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: "snljt@rediffmail.com" <snljt@rediffmail.com>
Subject: TOYOTA LOTTERY PROMOTIONS ANOUNCES YOU A WINNER!! -[Wed, 15 Apr 2009 18:28:10 +0000]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:58:40 IST
Cc: <snlnr@rediffmail.com>, <snlri@rediffmail.com>, <snlnv@rediffmail.com>, <snlsk@rediffmail.com>, <snlve@rediffmail.com>, <snmbr@rediffmail.com>, <snmjy@rediffmail.com>, <snmlg@rediffmail.com>, <snmrg@rediffmail.com>, <snndi@rediffmail.com>, <snnpl@rediffmail.com>, <snnop@rediffmail.com>, <snnsk@rediffmail.com>, <snnta@rediffmail.com>, <snone@rediffmail.com>, <snpan@rediffmail.com>, <snpes@rediffmail.com>, <snoie@rediffmail.com>, <snppl@rediffmail.com>

Tokyo Japan.

You have therefore been approved for the payment of the sum of US$1, 000, 000.00 (One Million United States Dollars) in cash, including a Toyota car which is the winning present /amount for the Second category winners. This is from the total prize money of US$2, 650, 000.00 shared among the international winners in the Second category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please be informed that your won fund of the sum of US$1, 000, 000.00 is now with the payee center. Contact your agent and give them your full names so that they will re-insure your winning under your full names. Together with the port where your winning car should be ship to.

Mr Samuel Sima
Foreign Services Manager,
No. 179 An Jia Lou Road,
Beijing China.
Email: toyota.cn_jp@yahoo.com.hk

7. Email:

Our First Quarter Winner Mrs. Lucy Bailay from Australia receiving her winning cheque of US$1, 000, 000.00 also on the picture is her husband and friends rejoicing with them.

[guz6bl9idiw]

2nd mail:

From: Toyota Company Japan Toyota <toyota.cn_jp@yahoo.com.hk> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: Sujoy Nandi <snndi@rediffmail.com>
Subject: APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIMS OF THE TOYOTA LOTTERY AWARD WINING PRICE/PAYMENT
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:34:28 IST

Copy the Below application letter and send it to the email address of the bank directly as stated below.Inform me as soon as the bank contacts you officially. Remember to include your full name, email address telephone and fax number to enable the bank contact you immediately for the payment.

Bank Of China
Guang Dong P R C
From The Desk of Ms Li Jing Wang
info@bankochina.com
Tel:0086-137-1740-3042.

APPLICATION OF CLAIM OF THE TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTIONS PRIZE/AWARD./BATCH: EGS/ 22504002/03: REFERENCE:15/0018/IPD, REF: N.EGS/3662367114/13.

I wish to apply for the claim Of the Toyota Lottery Promotion organization prize/award payments.

This is to inform you that my name was attached to ticket number 719-266-1319, with serial number 902-66 that drew the lucky numbers of 05, 12, 30, 11, 17, 43 which consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category and I was therefore contacted by the Vice-President of the TOYOTA LOTTERY PROMOTIONS PRIZE/AWARD,

Who afterwords instructed me to contact Ms Lumei Cho the foreign services manager for further instruction on how to receive my Prize/award of 1, 000, 000, 00 (ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY)in cash credited to file with REF:N.EGS/3662367114/13.

Please I humble request that you should process and transfer my prize as soon as posible.

I look forward to hearing from you to enable me respond accordingly.

Yours faithfully,
...
Congratulations once more again,
Ms Lumei Cho.

Note: Inform me as soon as the bank contacts you officially so that i will furnish you with necessary documents that you will need to back up your claim.

This was the letter they forwarded me first & after searching I came to know that it was all fake and nothing else.

i have received a mail attached below...is this true or a fake one.. please reply..

TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION

China Office 42, Qiaoxiang Road, Nan Shan District Shenzhen

P.R China.

27/4/2009.

Dear Santhosh. R

Your award winning money have been approved to be paid, contact our payment Bank as follows we have file application letter to the payment bank (Bank of China)

Contact the bank as stated below.

(Bank of China)

Contact Person: Joseph Bama.

Foreign remittance department

Tel: 0086 769, 2716 7991

Direct line +86 13580 777292

Email: bankofchinanetbc@126.com

We have finalized with our shipping company for the shipping of your Toyota Car.

You have to pay for the cost of shipping the amount is $ 580, Five Hundred & Eight United State Dollars, You make the payment to enable us ship your car. And also forward to you all your documents as follows. Our shipping line demands that the payment should be made to china direct to enable them carry out the necessary formalities on your behalf.

Claim your prize before the time runs out. Endeavor to get back to this office on your dealing with the Bank. Attached is a copy of your winning Certificate and your Deposit Certificate, you must forward all documents to the payment Bank.

Congratulations Once Again!

Dr. Morgan Lee.

Claims Agent.

Direct line +86 13556775623.

I even sent my details and i'm a bit scared if any problems are gonna happen now. Can anybody please let me know if its gonna be some big problem for me.

Im not being funny but I got the same a lottery one and instantly knew that it was fake because they didnt know any of my details or even my name.
did anyone not even notice at the adresses the email was sent to was all to do with familer names to your own for instance mine was gareth5555 and that email had been sent to gareth5556 5557 3512 and many more adress of similar name now im either being to scepticle or BOY OH BOY are their some lucky gareths out their today.

respected sir/madam,
details to my claim agent but still i am not receive any information i want to clarify my doubts is the prize true or false kindly intimate to me.
thanking you.

I received an e mail from toyota company i dont know that is what. please guide me for get a prize and tell me what i am do

Mostafa alemi

2. Address / contact number:Iran-golestan state- gonbadkavous city-northferdoosi ave- No 396
4. Age:28 years old
5. Sex:male
6. Nationality:Iran
7. Email:ali_amam_ast@yahoo.com
direct line:00981722240901

This is definetly a scam. I received it too. When you receive these all you have to do is plug it into your address bar. ie. TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION.

If you did not enter a draw...How could you win. You end up giving them money for shipping and receive nothing. This has been going on for years.

i received an e mail from toyota company i dont know that is what. please guide me for get a prize and tell me what i am do i received an e mail from toyota motors company they mentioned in my e mail won the prize i send the my

respected sir/madam,
thanking you.

NAO CONSIGO FALA COM MEU AGENTE PARA MANDA MINHA CONTA PARA QUE ELE MANDE VOCÊS DEPOSITAR O DINHEIRO QUE EU GANHEI

I am latest victim. I havn't paid anything but had a bigger dream.

Hello
I want to inquire about this contest and win a random selection of
I won several times as the former did not get one dollar
- Now, and won the competition and put obstacles in the pretext of tax and duty paid
Note I do not have work without any dollar I help the poor people to collect even Ajaizp you more credibility around the world and I saw about this competition
Welcome to the breadth and send a reply to this.
toyotapromochin@gmail.com
à gaalac, gaalep, gaalkr, moi, gaalul, gaalva

afficher les détails 10 mai (Il y a 5 jours)

Répondre

Suivre le message
TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL (HEADQUARTERS)
Customer Service Department.
Affiliate of Toyota Japan
#28 Kanashiwa Road Tokyo JP.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement made today, You are among the
winners of the INTERNATIONAL TOYOTA CAR PROMOTION PROGRAM participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 2, 500, 000 email addresses of individuals and companies from all parts of the world as part of our Electronic Business Promotions Program.

As a result of your visiting various websites we are running the E-business
promotions for. You/Your Company email address, attached to ticket number 343-
221-8756, with serial number 454-17 drew the lucky numbers 3, 8, 13, 22, 27, 41
and Bonus number 12, Your INSURANCE Number: FLS433/ 453L /GMSA.
Consequently you won in the Second Category of the INTERNATIONAL TOYOTA CAR PROMOTION. Therefore you have been approved for a payment in the sum of $500, 000
in cash, this is including a Toyota car which was the winning prize / amount for the
Second category winners.

Please be informed that your cash winnings in the sum of $500, 000 is now with
the payee center. Contact our agents and give them the following information so that they
will re-insure your winning funds are listed under your full correct name. Together with the name and address of your local Toyota dealer where your winning car can be picked up.

To begin your claim, please call our claim agent or send email
immediately to:- Certificate Agent, Toyota Email

Hon Online Coordinator
www.toyota.com.cn

[uhkmw8rdcph]
INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA (ASIA),
TELEX TRANSFER SECTION, POST BOX: GPO BOX 872 .

ICBC ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING, XIANG LIU ROAD, BEIJING, CHINA.

OUR REF: CH/12/TL/345
YOUR REF: BA441123

& amp; nbsp; Date: 12-05- 2009.

Dear Customer: Mr. Fouzi Alfb: Mahmahi,

YOUR FUND TRANFER TRANSACTION.

This is to notify you that your fund of the sum of Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$500, 000.00) only, has been transferred to your nominated account today.

Attached is a copy of your Telegraphic Transfer Confirmation Slip, confirming that your fund has been transferred to your account designate today as dated above. Your fund will reflect in your account within 72 hours (3 working days).

Kindly contact our bank as soon as you confirm the fund transfer in your account.

Thanks.

Yours truly,

Mr. Zhung Ying Cheng (Bank Manager)

Telegraphic Transfer Section

ICBC Bank (CHINA)

Tel. Numbers: 0086 -13691809147

00 86 -13560019754

00 86 20 32465621

Fax: 00862039741128

Emails: icbcbank1china@gmail.com

info@cmb-asia.com.cn
MONEY TRANSFER TRANSACTION SLIP... Bank of Agriculture.jpg MONEY TRANSFER TRANSACTION SLIP... Bank of Agriculture.jpg
174 Ko Afficher Télécharger

Account Holders Name: / 00342-055159-201-0-01-33
*badr*

Bank Name: Bank of Agriculture and Rural Developmen
Réponse rapide

These complaints do not want to appear on the Internet and delete pages
The name and title
Tribute with respect
Fawzi

Hello
Please reply to my request, the deletion of the name, title, address and telephone number.
To the detriment of the interests that

请回复我的要求,删除姓名,职称,地址和电话号码。