UTI Mutual Fund - to know about latestaccount statement a

priyambda neena
dear sir, i have not get any account statement of me after 03.04.2007.Please say me about current account statement of me.

Comments

income distribution mepus not received after may 2006 - Uti Mutual Fund

My Inv.ID/Folio No/Client ID:251339996, Bundle Id:0000259555
Collate ID:251339996-110599846-778370
Please inform stauts of my said investment and procedure of redemption.

Non-Adjustment of ULIP Instalment - UTI Mutual Fund (UTI-ULIP)

R/Sir,
I have paid all instalments of my ULIP with Membership No. UL9940111020752 dated 15/3/1999. But my statement is showing Non-payment of one instalment. I have send photocopies of all receipts paid by me to UTI office at Amritsar and Ludhiana but nothing is done till date. Please look into matter and correct my A/C.

SIMRENJIT
Membership No. UL9940111020752

Not received any documentary proof(eg. policy agreement) - UTI Mutual Fund

Respected Sir/Madom,
Myself Iqbal Singh, I invested 5000 Rs. in UTI Mutual Fund through POSB on 19-03-2008.My cheque number is 351911 and my receipt serial no. is 4971739 but i have not received its any documentary proof from your company.As it is mentioned that the documentary proof is to be received within 30 days.

send my police and statment urgent

Respect Sir

Sub :- Not Receved Orignal Police And any Statment

Ref :- 1)my old A/C no. 1545976201
2)Folio No.52216099409

Please send my police and all 10 year statment my address Thanking you

Kiran chandrakant joshi
c/o C.B.Joshi
10/5 ajinkya society near snehal colony
yeshwant nagar jalgaon dist jalgaon
pin-425002

NON-RECEIPT OF REDEMPTION CHEQUES ON MATURITY. - UTI Mutual Fund US64 Bonds Scheme

I AM HOLDER OF US64 BOND CERTIFICATE NO.1548557 FOR 334 BONDS AND NO.1501356 FOR 66 BONDS.HOWEVER, THE REDEMPTION PROCESS HAS STARTED, BUT I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE SAME.IF THE SAME HAS ALREADY BEEN DESPATCHED AND RETURNED UNDELIVERED BY THE POST OFFICE RECORDED WITH YOU, KINDLY REDESPATCH THE SAME TO MY NEW ADDRESS AS FOLLOWS:-JYOTI SAMBHAB CHAUDHURI, C/O SUPARNA CHOWDHURI, NARAYANTALA WEST, P:O:PRAFULLAKANAN, KOLKATA-700101.
Thanking you in anticipation,
your's faithfully,

J S CHAUDHURI.

i want to apply for online services - Uti Mutual Fund

sir
i want 2 apply on line benefits pse send me a copy or on line application form address below

c/o ashok yadav devi mandap raod, near suryapuri colony behind officers bank colony hesal ranchi 05 jharkhand
phone no 9835557327

My comlaint has be solved - UTI Mutual Fund

Referring to my complaint on 4th Aug 2008, regarding due issuance of my duplicate warrant has been solved as i have received my duplicate warrant today.
So plz ignore my complaint posted on 4th Aug 2008.

Non Receipt of Brokerage - UTI Mutual Fund

I am the distributor for UTI MF ARN 22738. I mobilsided some funds for UTI Lifestyle NFO During Sep 2007. But still they have not paid me my brokerage. Giving so many compliants written, telephonic too, they are just giving me the reason of technical error. what shud i do? No body is bother bout this neither the UTI MF & the Karvy, the registrar of the fund.

NON RECEIPT OF DIVIDEND AFTER MAY 2006 - UTI Mutual Fund

UTI MUTUAL FUND, INCOME DISTRIBUTION MEPUS
CLIENT ID;252036644, Collate id:252036644-85014273-138787

MARRI MALLA REDDY
H.NO 213
VEMANA COLONY
CHANDA NAGAR
HYDERABAD 500050

I have UTI Mepus stock in the name of my mother. So far, dividends for the years 2004, 2006 & 2007 have only been received.

The dividend for the year 2008 has not been received yet.

I woukd like to bring to your notice the following:
1. The office of the company is changed every now and then. The staff is too helpless to offer any guidance.
2. The dividend for year 2008 is not declared till october 2008. The reason may be explained.
3. Why not the dividend is sent by registered post?

I have not received reminder from UTI -ULIP regarding payment of annual premium for the year 2008. pl. do help me per return mail.MEMBERSHIP NO.-UL-940371004472
V. AJIT KUMAR
TYPE-IV/GF/19,
NMDC, BACHELI,
CHHATTISGARH-494553.

regarding change of adress
i am having a ULIP-10YEARS PLAN-DECLINGTERM INSURANCE COVER
FOL/MEM NO 50916742107 IN The ADRESS OF 14-15 Farm bhawan nehru place new delhi 110019
I am a bank employee and have been transfered to our MODEL TOWN branch recently.
kindly note the change of adress and further use my modeltowns adress for future refrances.
Adress New NAME- S SHANKAR RAO
OFFICE - INDIAN OVERSEAS BAK
DESG-SENIOR MANAGER, MODEL TOWN BRANCH,
G-5, MODEL TOWN -III
NEW DELHI-110009
MOB NO -9868941728
I have received a statement dtd 02-oct-2008 regarding maturity of my 23/03/2009
THIS IS FOR UR INFORMATION THAT MY NEW A/C NO OF MODELTOWN BRANCH IS (111) AND MICR CODE IS 110020005.PLEASE NOTE THE BANK DETAILS AND ASSURE THAT THE MATURITY AMOUNT IS CREDITED IN THE ABOVE MENTION A/C (111), SO THAT WE MAY NOT FACE PROBLEM IN THIS REGARD
HOPING FOR A POSITIVE RESPONCE.
S SHANKAR RAO

DESG-SENIOR MANAGER, MODEL TOWN BRANCH,
G-5, MODEL TOWN -III
NEW DELHI-110009
MOB NO -9868941728
I have received a statement dtd 02-oct-2008 regarding maturity of my ULIP on 23/03/2009
HOPING FOR A POSITIVE RESPONCE.
S SHANKAR RAO
CONFIRM THE RECEIPT

i want to apply for online sevices
archana

Dear sir/madam

I have not received present statements which i have invested in UTI mutual funds. how can i get my statements through online. plz tel me

Non receipt /allotment of Shares UTI WEALTH BUILDER - UTI Mutual Fund

Dear SIR
I had applied for UTI WEALTH BUILDER Fundat the time of NFO in Nov 2008.
Details of the cheque vide which the amount was debited from my account are
as follows:-

HDFC BANK CHEQUE NO 45768 for RS 100000/- debited on 21 Nov 2008

RAKESH SINGH BHATI

P1B142
PRINCETON ESTATE, DLF PH V
GURGAON

I have UTI EQUITYFUND bearing a/c. no. 30264274105 and Inv.IDFolio NoDPClientID:50274454156 of 100 units. but, i will LOST my UTI CERTIFICATE for the same. So, How can I collect the ORIGINALDUPLICATE CERTIFICATE ? Please insiste me the same.
I waitng for your reply.

regards with,
SAROJA PRAKASHSINGH DHARWAD.
VIDYA NAGAR HAVERI - 581 110.
STATE: KARNATAKA.
Daniel

Sir, this is Daniel.I would like to invest in mutual funds.so could you please send me the details.you can call upon my numbers:9866283441, 9618959683.

Dear Sir, I am not receiving my account statement after 01.04.09