utitsL.Gsd@utitsl.co.in - ABOUT THE PAN NO.

KHAGEN GURUNG
I HAVE APPLIED THE PAN CARD DATED 23.07.2008.COUPON NO-027889741

Comments

Thanks for give me my pancard,

I Received my pancard on 02.12.2008

Thanks & Regards'

IFTEKHAR AHMED

I have send a fax (with supporting documents)
to you on 03 Dec 08 to clarify my father's name for
my pan card against your letter no.UTITSL/PAN/115589188 /473602 dated 21 Nov 08
for your neccessary action.

sir my name is amitesh kumar, my date of birth is 7th january 1986, my adress is 179, resham ghr colony, jammu . j& k .
sir my application no is 041005732 and processing fee coupon no is 026961016. sir i applied for the pan card no. on 10 sept. 2008 but still i haven't receceivd my my pan card no.
so kindly send my pan card no. on my e-mail id or send my pan card on my adress.because iam not receiving my salary due to the non availability of my pan card.
thanking you.
yours sinscerely
Amitesh kumar

thanking you.
yours sinscerely
Amitesh kumar

alka bhagvan sarode 030952428
pan card not receved yet time

I HAVE SENT SO MANY REMINDERS FOR MY CHANGE OF DATE OF BIRTH. IN MY PAN CARD NO.AVDPK949M YOU HAVE WRONGLY MENTIONED MY DATE OF BIRTH AS 09-08-1984 INSTEAD OF 09-08-1964. KINDLY CORRECT MY DATE OF BIRTH AND SEND ME A NEW PAN CARD IMMEDIATELY PLEASE.

I had applied for PAN dated 6 jan 09 sr no 042971809 &coupon no 031014982 I have urgent need of PAN

I applied for PAN CARD of my son Parag Jain I received PAN CARD NO AKZPJ4502H but i found mistake in father Name in PAN CARD written SURESH CHANDER JAIN In place of SURESH KUMAR JAIN. I applied again for correction the father name. After correction I received the PAN CARD and again found mistake in father name this time write father name KUMAR SURESH in place of SURESH KUMAR JAIN . Please correct the Father Name SURESH KUMAR JAIN and send my PAN CARD as soon as possibl and also cheeck at your end which person do this type of mistake and punish them.

PAN CARD

Suresh Kumar Jain
BHEL BHOPLAL
Phone NO 0755 2503139
email sjain@bhelbpl.co.in

I Have applied for PAN Number and My Application form No. is 041063900.
I want to know my PAN No. immeidately as it is very urgent

I have applied for the PAN Card and my Fee Coupon NO is 029563680. I want to know my PAN No.

I have applied for the PAN Card on 22-01-2009 and my Fee Coupon NO is 029563680. I want to know my PAN No.

I Have Applied For Pan card On 20-12-2008.No.Of My Receipt Is 031328116.My Date Of Birth Is 22-08-1942.

I HAVE APPLIED THE PAN CARD DATED 17.01.2009.COUPON NO-044136139, but still I don't know the status of my PAN Card.

dear sir
my pan card not received, but i am in need of pan number.so, please give me pan number.

application no. 042837181
date of application.1.1.2009

Dear Sir / Madam,
I have request you to that already i have apllied a pan card 4th december 2008 till i didn;t receive a pan card . our application no is -030558512 till 2 months over but i didn't receive a pan card .plz see this queries urgently .plz give me the status of my pan card .Mobile No.9221502341

your's Faithfully

bhushan mangle.

dear sir .
i have applied pan card last 2 months before until today we didn;t receive a pan card
our application no-030558512 .plz see this queries urgently, & to try the giving response for my e-mail.
mo-9221502341 .
bhushan
thanking you
your's faith fully .

I had applied for the pancard on 22jan but more than 15 days past i did nt receive my pancard so i request u sir to please look after my requst as i want my pancard urgently as due to my pancard i dnt get my salary my application no.is042490183 and Coupon no.is 030382711

I have applied for PAN card two months back but i didn't receive my PAN card till today, I have verified my PAN no. in your website. I am furnishing my details. Kindly arrange to send my PAN card immediatly.

my PAN no. is. APYDD0443F

FIRST NAME : SRINIVAS

SURNAME : DANDA

JURICIDICTION : APR/W/76/1

TREAT THE MATTER IS "MOST URGENT"

DANDA SRINIVAS

i have apply application fof pan card at 10 dec.2008.reply me from uti by sms at 14th jan send pan card on my address but till5th march i not receive my pan card.my APPLICATION NO is 043997595 nd my COUPON NO is 022125957.so tell us about my pan card

I HAVE APPLIED PAN CARD DATED 19-02-2009

COUPON NUMBER IS : 044343056

WE DID NOT RECIEVED THE PAN CARD

utitsL.Gsd@utitsl.co.in - ABOUT THE PAN NO.