Videocon AC - Videocon AC

Deepa Moses
Dear Sir/ Madam,

My husband and I had bought a Videocon A/C model no. VASG 123 Serial no. 11037996001530 on 12/05/07 from Next Showroom, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad.

The A/c was not working and we registered a complaint on the 11th of April, 2008 .The complaint number is 1600039747. The complaint was registered in my husband's name Dr. Santosh Moses.After repeated calls and 2 visits by 2 different service personnel from your side who told us that the PCB is faulty, finally on 07/05/08, one of the technicians from Tekcare India Pvt Ltd, took the PCB from us saying he will get a replacement for the same. Tilll now it has not reached us. Repeated calls to Tekcare either result in our calls not being picked up or being told that the PCB will reach us in 2 days, or 1 week or so on and so forth. But till now the elusive d-day has not arrived!

I again called up the call centre on 03/06/08 hoping that they would connect me to someone higher up but was told that there was no-one higher up whom I can talk to there and that they'd take a fresh SR. The SR number is 8C00086030005. I was told that the issue would be resolved in 24 hours but again there has been no action.

Today again I called up the call center to check the status only to be told again that someone will attend tomorrow. When asked to speak to someone higher up i get the same parrot response "No ma'am there's noone here and the only route for resolving the issue is the customer care route"

It is extremely frustrating that a complaint lodged nearly 2 months ago is not yet resolved. The poor response by the call centre compounds to this. I really dont see the point of having an A/C at home that has not worked through the entire peak summer.

I'm not sure again if this mail is being read by anyone who can do anything about the situation but would like to know what should be my next course of action.

Comments

Air Condition - Videocon

14/5/08

I have purchased Split AC on 03rd May, 2008 at Alpha Creations shop, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh.

MODEL NUMBER : VASG 121 MCRID
Serial Number : 11027969001034

After installation within a Week lot of sound came from outside.
We have informed to shop owner mr.Gopi. After repeated requests he sent two technicians. The sound problem rectified.

Again on 12/5/08 water is leaking from AC . we have informed. But our problem was not solved.

This gives BAD REPUTATION TO YOUR ORGANISATION.
WHY IT IS HAPPENING FREQUENTLY WITH NEW EQUIPMENT.

Kindly rectify the problem permanently or we May proceed to legally.

Thanking you,

With Warm Regards !

V.SURESH
Cell : 09441776469

services - videocon / Airconditioner

I work maintenance engineer in MMG India pvt ltd, chennai. We are purched LG airconditioner from your delear M/s Aadhars Airconditioner. They supplied .75 Tr airconditoner last 2year back. Now the compressor fail and sent to them the ask to pay money for Rs 750/-. I ask to you sent the cash bill. they aren't aggre to give the compressor. What will i do.

Thanaraj

my videocone AC is not working properly i, m staying at chandigarh.if anybody can help plz contact

Consignee: 4011000376
S-o-n-o :2011000368

That Videocon company is very bad company im also faceing the problem i had buy one AC from Ezone befor 2 months now the AC gas is lekeage in two months only i never suggest any one to buy videocon product.

I have purchased 4 split ACs around 2 Yrs. back and i am very much upset from the services as well as the product.
However three of my AC's are working fine but one of them has made my life hell.
The quality of the compressors are so pathetic that everytime i have to it replaced from the dealer. Everytime it stop working, the dealer takes the whole unit with him and return it after weeks.

Please take the complaint very seriously and kindly take some action against it.

Varun Gupta

9891152005
AC Not working, Repeated complaints at Rythem House, Noida has not been care of, IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUESTED.

Pls. Contact at 98 911 52005

Air Conditioner - Videocon

With Due Respect again ...
Sir Myself is Amit Gajvani from karnal .
Sir.. i'm so much disaponted becuase of your dealer services and there is no any responce from yours service center.. sir I've purchased a Air Conditioner from

GIRDHAR TRADING COMPANY,
S.C.O. 98, KARAN COMMERCIAL COMPLEX, OLD MUGHAL CANAL, KARNAL -132001, HARYANA, CONTACT: 0184-2201354 SHOP, 9215696700
on 02-04-2008 billl no. 653. last from one month its not working properlly, its not cooling, tempreture is not going down below 29 degree Cel.

i have complaint so many to M/S GIRDHAR TRADING CO. but they told me that YOU complaint to VIDEOCON SERVICE CENTER then I called to your center, after two day one of your sevice centre Representative came for investigation/ checking it out . e told me that your machine is not working properlly and now i willl forward your complaint to our regional office..

then after 2 days I contact to your service Reperentative regarding my Air condition then He told me that You MUST ONLY CONTACT TO YOUR DEALER then again I contact to my dealer. But Dealer told me I must only contact to yours Service Centre Again...
Now You Tell me to Whom I should be Contanct. No body iether Dealer or Service Representative is Not Picking my Cell Phone...

SIR NOW PLEASE YOU RESOLVE MY PROBLEM, I'M VERY ANOYED FROM THE SERVICES OF COMPNY AND DEALERS..

Some of Friends already Suggested me you should purchase VOLTAS, CARRIER, A/C ONLY BUT I WAS INTERSTED IN VIDEOCON ONLY
AS THE RESULT THEY ARE TOTALY RIGHT BUT NOW I FEEL COMPLETELY WRONG IF YOU NOT TAKING ANY ACTION OR STEP TO CHANGE THIS A/C

I HOPE YOU TAKE A APPROPRIATE ACTION

regards from
AMIT GAJVANI
Director,
THE EDITING HOUSE,
S.C.O. 62-63, 2nd Floor,
MAHAVIR JAIN SHOPING COMPLEX,
RAILWAY ROAD, KARNAL - 132001, HARYANA.
CONT. 093555 94499, 094168 77149, M.

With Due Respect again ...
Sir Myself is Amit Gajvani from karnal .

GIRDHAR TRADING COMPANY,

ur service quality & product quality is very poor if u take no action to dealer & service centre for my complaint, & change my indoor quickly.

I HOPE YOU TAKE A APPROPRIATE ACTION

regards from
AMIT GAJVANI
Director,
THE EDITING HOUSE,
S.C.O. 62-63, 2nd Floor,
MAHAVIR JAIN SHOPING COMPLEX,
RAILWAY ROAD, KARNAL - 132001, HARYANA.
CONT. 093555 94499, 094168 77149, M.

2 ac window purches ware house lucknow at 25/4/09 at sanjeevni hospital upsidc a-23 jaugdish pur sultanpur ac completly faild no cooling ac no 210409510100301247; 1233.

AC - VIDEOCON A C

my window ac is not proper cooling and working

sir
i am gagandeep shahi s/o ashwani kumar bagha purana disst moga (punjab)
i have problem with videocon ac . I HAD COMPLAIN TO DISTIBUTER BUT THEY DONT LISTEN US
PLESCE HEP ME MY NO IS+919465606003

FREQUENT PROBLEM IN THE AC - LG/CASETTE TYPE AIR CONDITION

I AM VENKATESH ENGINEER FROM THE RICHMOND HOTEL BANGALORE.PAST FOUR YEARS BEFORE WE ARE INSTALLED LG CASETTE TYPE AIR CONDITION 4TR X 2 NOS IN OUR HOTEL MULTICUSINE RESTAURANT NAME OF BANGALORE BRASSERIE.SINCE WE HAVING THE FREQUENT PROBLEM IN THE INDOOR UNIT WATER LEAKAGE, NO EFFECTIVE, GAS LEAKAGE, COMPRESSOR TERMINALS BURNING OUT. THE ABOVE PROBLEMS PER MONTH 10 DAYS TO 15 DAYS HAPPENING THIS AC UNITS WE ARE GIVING AMC ALSO AT LG SIDE BUT THEY CANT ABLE TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEMS .WE ARE CONTACT THE BANGALORE BRANCH CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE MR NIRANJAN .BUT HE ALSO NO RESPONSE AND KEEP QUIT .THE CONCERN SENIOR MANAGERS KINDLY LOOK IT OUT THIS MATTER AND GIVE US PERMANENT SOLUTION BECAUSE WE CANT OPERATE THE RESTAURANT WITH OUT AIR CONDITIONING. WE R GETTING MORE GUEST COMPLAINTS.YOUR LG SERVICE ENGINEERS DURING SERVICE TIME GRILLS ALSO BROKEN THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLED AND REPAIR THE UNIT .NOW GRILLS WAS FIXED IN THE CELLO AND BROWN TAPE.INTERIORS LOOKS ALSO BAD.KINDLY DO THE NEED FUL THANKS..

i also purchase videocon window ac on dated 04.06.2009.after few days ac is not giving cooling. i lodge complaint but still today problem persist. kindly suggest to solve the problem.
Akshay. R . Ramchandani Videocon AC  - Ulhasnagar, Maharashtra, India

non working within only 4 days to purchase - videocon window air conditioner

not working/ dead the videocon air conditioner , only 4 days to purchase from Mohan electronics ulhasnagar 421003.

Videocon ACs are very very bad.
..added with WORST services.
We bought 16 W + 3 S AC of Videocon.
Their logo must be Bad Products.. Worst Services.
My complaint no. with Videocon is JAI2805100041 for reference.

i have purchase a videocon split AC from S G Services, kanpur vide bill no. 03 dt. 02.04.2009.

from last 01 year i have been lodging complaint ( 1st complaint no. is LUV290409411) which is yet to be resolved.

Inspite of several follow up, local ASC used to send unqualified, unskilled person who used to make temporary arrangement and always promised to come with the spare parts.

but never came with the spares.

I feel cheated by videocon co.

Lalit Kumar

Mob: 09936492777
alternate email-id:

veedeetechno@sify.om;
veedee_kanpur@nokiacareindia.com
fbt

we have 4 split AC of videocon in our company. and we are totally fedup with after sale service of videocon. Our Ac's are out of warranty, for those they said you can make a AMC with videocon, but after making AMC we are just take Complain nos again and again. Their Engg first come after two to three days for just see the AC, 2nd visit of them for check the problem by any other engineer, after so many call to Direct the service center also in Customer complain in Videocon their engineer making so many excuse just like we have not the spare part and all these. they are take minimum 2 months to coverup the one Complain

Right now we have a Complain in one AC of Not Cooling from Last 20 days, but as usual their Engineer come to just look the AC twice. Yet the problem is unresolved. Every time they said today or tommorow we come with spares but still no reaction.

We are not suggest to anyone to buy the videocon Product.

Bhasker Dass

FBT Pvt. Ltd.
Faridabad
fbt@sify.com

We bought a videocon A.C. on June 13th, it went really good for 1 complete month but in the month of July, suddenly a kind of burning smell started from it. We called up the customer care no. written on the A.C. itself. One of her reps sent a technician at our place. He changed the motor in it as according to him it got bad. On the very next day the same burning smell started. We called the customer care again and again one of her reps fixed a technician and now we are waiting for the technician, he has not reached us yet, dont kno he is coming on foot from outside India or somewhere. We called up the customer care again on the past tuesday, they picked up the phone, we explained the issue, asked for the supervisor to speak to us, he put the call on hold but suddenly it got disconnected. Again we tried to call them for 2 times, it gets picked and gets disconnected without any response.

With this one can easily understand how efficient there customer service is.

Now after facing all this I am going to consumer court as we have got no other option to select.
And also I would suggest everyone to NOT to buy the any videocon appliances

Gaurav Luthra
gauravluthra_19@yahoo.com

SHARING THE MESS - WE ARE GOING THRU AND MORE SO MY 5 MONTH OLD CHILD..

Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:55 PM
To: contact@videoconmail.com; hitechsvc2007@rediffmail.com; customersupport@next.co.in; marketing@vgmail.in; secretarial@videoconmail.com; jobs@videoconmail.com; customercare@vgmail.in; contact@videoconmail.com
Cc: 'Vikram Srivastava'; admin@complaints.in
Subject: RE: Repeated Complaints and Suffering from Deficiency of your service !

Dear All

Our Misery continues and our Child Continues to suffer – due to the lack of humane approach, and unprofessional and inefficient service.

If you have time – kindly read the mail below and get the repair work done of our AC

The purchase of AC of Company VIDEOCON from shop NEXT Electronics, Sector 18 Noida and Service provider Hi-Tech Services, Sector 64, Noida – seems to be a deliberate and sinister fraud being done against customers – all passing the responsibility on the other and none seems to be accountable.

As a customer one seems nothing but helpless ……………

In dire frustration

Ranjana

Sent: 27 August 2010 23:24
To: 'mailto:customercare@vgmail.in'
Cc: 'Vikram Srivastava'
Subject: FW: Repeated Complaints and Suffering from Deficiency of your service !

Dear Taranjeet,

This is again to bother you I complete hopelessness that our AC is still in the same or in fact in much more worst condition.

After several reminders the Engineer came on 14th August to rectify the problem but in stead took away the motor of the AC. Since then we are receiving false promises on daily basis.

I do not know what a normal middle class customer can do in such situation. One thing is for sure that the whole purpose of buying the AC for the benefit of my new born child, which was recommended by the doctor, was not served.

Thank you.

Ranjana

Sent: 04 August 2010 08:11
To: 'customer care'
Cc: 'Vikram Srivastava'
Subject: RE: Repeated Complaints and Suffering from Deficiency of your service

Dear Taranjeet,

I do not know which complaint ID you are talking about. The one I had, I mailed you. Further, we have already informed you the date (10th July 2010) and the agency (Hi-Tech Services - Noida) which took our AC parts ( PCB, Remote and Transformer). The Engineer who had come from the service centre was Mr. Arvind (09582777417).

From: customer care [mailto:customercare@vgmail.in]
Sent: 03 August 2010 19:31
To: 'Ranjana Shrivastava'

Dear Customer,

Kindly Provide us your Accurate Complaint ID (Along with this mail) so that we would be able to get the needful done as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Taranjeet Kaur
Customer Service Dept.
Videocon Industries Ltd

Please SMS SVC to 53030 and our customer care excutive will get back to you within 2 working hours.

Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 3:05 PM
To: 'customer care'

Dear Taranjeet,

The complaint ID is GHF 1307100164.

Hoping to receive immediate service.

Thanks & regards

From: customer care [mailto:customercare@vgmail.in]
Sent: 03 August 2010 13:42
To: 'Ranjana Srivastava'

Dear Customer,

Kindly Provide us your Complaint ID (Along with this mail) so that we would be able to get the needful done as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Taranjeet Kaur
Customer Service Dept.
Videocon Industries Ltd

From: Ranjana Srivastava [mailto:ranjana.shrivastava@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 11:21 PM
To: customercare@vgmail.in; contact@videoconmail.com; hitechsvc2007@rediffmail.com
Cc: Vikram Srivastava
Subject: Repeated Complaints and Suffering from Deficiency of your service !

Dear Sir / Madam
This is to bring to your notice that we purchased a split AC 1 Ton on 2nd May 2010 from the Next shop in Sector 18, Noida. Within two month it stopped working from 26th June and in the panel it shows “E 6”.
Since then we have been making numerous complains and your engineers have made two visits; at one time we were informed that there is some problem with the ‘Gas’ and some work was done on that but with not of much relief. Later your engineers [Hi-Tech Services - Noida] came and informed that there is some problem with the mother board and IC [something technical] and they opened the machine [which still lying in the same state] and took few components from the AC on 10th July 2010.
We have been calling the centre and engineer also informing that we have a 3+ month old child who has been suffering due the non working of AC and also due to your deficiency of service. The last call we made was on 31st July to Mr. CP Singh [from videocon] at 09999769561, when we were again befooled with same assurance as to today’s date, i.e. 2nd August 2010.
Somehow we fail to understand the lack of seriousness on our part and somehow also failed to make you all understand the suffering through which my infant child is going through. The way I have been treated by the Customer Care and Service department - hopefully would never dare to buy any Videocon product. Whereas otherwise I was a loyal Videocon customer - and had earlier bought my fridge replacing my old [Godrej - which lasted over 20 years] 8 months ago.
I request to make immediate arrangements for the same as the purpose for which we had bought the AC seems to be unfulfilled and my whole family and esp the Child is suffered a lot during the worst summers.
My Residential Address and place of installation is: E-52, Sector 20, Noida; and can be contacted at 9971384994.
Development Professional
E-52, Sector-20,
Noida - 201301
# 91 9971384994
shyamkbm Videocon D2H  - Cochin, Ernakulam, Kerala, India

air conditioning - Videocon

this is to inform you that one motor of my split a/c ,1 tonne, has been taken by videocon service team and not yet returned,the a/c was not working for the last 5 months
i have complained serveral times and called serveral times
still no response from them. My complaint No Is coc110810048