Vodafone — postpaid bill summary

Vijay kumar
sir i want my bill summary and please give me my call detail outgoing and incoming on my connection 9823051352 my email Id : pankajkumar35236@yahoo.co.in

Complaint comments  90 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

postpaid — detail wise bills

dear sir/madam

i am bakthavathsalam

my cell number is 9003065308. this is one of the cug number of our company number. i am working maruthi marine industrties limited in audit department. we are using 32 cus number of your esteemed cell phone service. so we want except cug connection dialed number details from Show more... 9003065300 to 9003065331. for our audit purpose.

kindly do the needful.

thanks

bakthavathsalam
baktha1974@yahoo.com
9003065318.

Hello Car — E-Mail

I have got a message through SMS in my mobile on 02-012009 as mentioned “CONGATULATIONS! Your mobile number has WON 365, 000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA /UK PROMO. Contact +447031817724 or Email: nokiagsm@live.in.
Please let me know if this message is fake or true.
sir i want my bill summary and please give me my call detail outgoing and incoming on my connection 9843433344 my email Id : vr_surendran@yahoo.co.in
I want to view the full details of my bill
My number is 9884008465
sir i want my bill summary and please give me my call details outgoing and incoming on my connection and my number is 9885658814
sir, i want my bill summary details of outgoing and incoming from october to to till this month of my number i.e 9819573347

Vodafone — Itemwised bill

Plz send my vodafone monthly bill to my Mail ID for the month of Apr 2009.
Email : chandu_jana09@yahoo.co.in
My No : 9052003110.
item wise bill details
sir i want my bill summary and please give me my call detail outgoing and incoming on my connection 9833150946 my email Id : shivasarguru@gmail.com
Sir, I have request you please provide bill summary from last 6 months
9825073106 mobile no full call summary please urgent
please call summary

Vodafone — i want my vodafone bill from last 6 month

how could i get my vodafone postpaid bill
is it free
how is it
my no. 9819272863
email id :- dany.anthony1981@gmail.com
Sir, i want my bill summary for last 6 months
sir i want my bill summary and please give me my call detail outgoing and incoming on my connection 9946060456 my email Id :minttrichur@gmail.com
sir i want my bill summery and please give me my call details both incoming & out going of december 2010 on my connection 9825144611 my email id: tulsipatel2602@yahoo.com
Sir, i want my bill summary for last 6 months, my mobile number 9176701810 my name P.venkatesan, My email id. ssts.sme.coordvlr@gmail.com

email — last 2 months bill details

SIR,
Our previous e.mail id is blocked and we are not getting our bill details regularly. We have selected the e.billing. We give our new e.mail id i.e gautamenggworks@rediffmail.com. We kindly request you to send our previous bill details on this e.mail id. Its a humble request to you.
Yours faithfully
Kaushal Show more... Kumar
Gautam Engg Works
Sir i want my call summary details, my mobile number is 9909040988, send me a details on my email id jigar3132@gmail.com
sir please give my bill summary incoming & out going my no. is 9833001294 & my e . mail id is vermalaxmi11@yahoo.com & lxmverma4@gmail.com

+91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - postpaid bill summary