[Resolved] Vodafone — postpaid bill summary

Vijay kumar
sir i want my bill summary and please give me my call detail outgoing and incoming on my connection 9823051352 my email Id : pankajkumar35236@yahoo.co.in

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2012
Hello Imtiyaz,

Please send EMAIL<space>Your Email ID to 111 so that your email ID can be updated in our records, and for us to be able to do the needful. Kindly email us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com for further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Aug 28, 2012
Hello Swatishrivastava,

We trust that we were able to assist you. Thank you for speaking with us.

Vodafone Customer Care, Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2012
Hello AK Mariappan,

We request you to kindly update your email ID with us by sending an SMS EMAIL to 111. After that, please call 198 and place a request for the duplicate bill on email.

Vodafone Customer Care, Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2012
Hello Rahul,

Kindly register on https://myvodafone.vodafone.in/myvodafoneselfcare/jsp/commons/login.jsp for My Vodafone services. After the registration, you can check the itemized bill for your number without any charges.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2012
Hello Vindya,

Please share your Vodafone mobile number with us at http://bit.ly/UtHNIT for us to assist you further.

Vodafone Customer Care.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2013
Hello Harish,

We called on your number but there was no response. We will get back to you with further assistance in sometime.

Vodafone Customer Care.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2013
Hello Harish,

Kindly share your alternate contact number and a suitable time to reach you here http://tinyurl.com/79emtab as we could not get in touch with you on your number.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2013
Hello Jyotibdave,

Please be informed that we have sent the bill dated for March 7, 2013, on your registered email id and the same will reach in next 24 hours. Kindly check with the same. Thank you.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2013
Hello Pankaj,

Please be informed that no email-id have been updated on your number. If you prefer to SMS EMAIL to 111(toll free), your request will be processed in 2 working days. Post updating if wish to avail duplicate bill SMS DUPBILL< 3 character of MONTH, (i.e. jan) > to 111(toll free).

Vodafone Customer Care, Gujarat
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 06, 2013
Hi Rajan,

Please share a suitable time for us to contact you, as there was no response when we called on your number.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2013
Hi Rajan,

Trust we were able to assist. Thanks for speaking with our executive.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Aug 12, 2013
Hello Golla,

You can place a request for the duplicate bill after 10days from the bill date. Also, check the same in your My Vodafone account.

Vodafone Customer Care, Andhra Pradesh
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2013
Hello prakashjoshi43,

Please be informed that we do not have any provision to provide the incoming details of any Vodafone number. We have raised a request for the detailed bill and the same will be sent to your email ID by 30 August 2013.

Vodafone Customer Care, Uttar Pradesh (West) & UTTARANCHAL
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 03, 2013
Hello Shunmugam,

Thank you for speaking with us. Hope we were able to assist with your billing related concern.

Vodafone Customer Care, Tamilnadu (Except Chennai)
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 25, 2013
Hello Haresh,

To register your email id SMS Email(space)Email-ID to 111. Thanks.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2013
Hi Santosh,

We see that your number is a company paid account and any change needs to be routed through the authorized signatory. We request you to write to us at vodafonecare.mum @vodafone.com for authorized signatory details to get get the duplicated detailed bill processed.

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 06, 2014
Hello Santosh,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you better. Please share your valuable feedback with us at http://bit.ly/1klE6Eb

Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 28, 2014
Hello Murthy,

We haven't received any response when we called you yesterday at 18:10 PM & 18:46 PM. We'd like to inform you that your invoice for the month of Dec'13 has been mailed to your registered email ID s***th***p@gmail.com for the numbers 9***1****7 & 9***5****1. Further, we weren't able to mail the invoice for the number 7***9****2 as there isn't any email ID registered for the same. The following are the Service Request Numbers for your contact numbers respectively.

Service request number for 9***1****7 - 1624884804
Service request number for 9***5****1 - 1624886166

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.
Comment:
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 29, 2014
Hello Srinivasamurthy,

Thank you for contacting Vodafone, Please share your valuable feedback with us at http://bit.ly/LmBoyy

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.
Complaint comments  71 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

postpaid — detail wise bills

dear sir/madam

i am bakthavathsalam

my cell number is 9003065308. this is one of the cug number of our company number. i am working maruthi marine industrties limited in audit department. we are using 32 cus number of your esteemed cell phone service. so we want except cug connection dialed number details from 9003065300 to 9003065331. for our audit purpose.

kindly do the needful.

thanks

bakthavathsalam
baktha1974@yahoo.com
9003065318.

Hello Car — E-Mail

I have got a message through SMS in my mobile on 02-012009 as mentioned “CONGATULATIONS! Your mobile number has WON 365, 000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA /UK PROMO. Contact +447031817724 or Email: nokiagsm@live.in.
Please let me know if this message is fake or true.
sir i want my bill summary and please give me my call detail outgoing and incoming on my connection 9843433344 my email Id : vr_surendran@yahoo.co.in
I want to view the full details of my bill
My number is 9884008465
sir i want my bill summary and please give me my call details outgoing and incoming on my connection and my number is 9885658814
sir, i want my bill summary details of outgoing and incoming from october to to till this month of my number i.e 9819573347

Vodafone — Itemwised bill

Plz send my vodafone monthly bill to my Mail ID for the month of Apr 2009.
Email : chandu_jana09@yahoo.co.in
My No : 9052003110.
item wise bill details
sir i want my bill summary and please give me my call detail outgoing and incoming on my connection 9833150946 my email Id : shivasarguru@gmail.com
Sir, I have request you please provide bill summary from last 6 months
9825073106 mobile no full call summary please urgent
please call summary

Vodafone — i want my vodafone bill from last 6 month

how could i get my vodafone postpaid bill
is it free
how is it
my no. 9819272863
email id :- dany.anthony1981@gmail.com
Sir, i want my bill summary for last 6 months
sir i want my bill summary and please give me my call detail outgoing and incoming on my connection 9946060456 my email Id :minttrichur@gmail.com
sir i want my bill summery and please give me my call details both incoming & out going of december 2010 on my connection 9825144611 my email id: tulsipatel2602@yahoo.com
Sir, i want my bill summary for last 6 months, my mobile number 9176701810 my name P.venkatesan, My email id. ssts.sme.coordvlr@gmail.com

email — last 2 months bill details

SIR,
Our previous e.mail id is blocked and we are not getting our bill details regularly. We have selected the e.billing. We give our new e.mail id i.e gautamenggworks@rediffmail.com. We kindly request you to send our previous bill details on this e.mail id. Its a humble request to you.
Yours faithfully
Kaushal Kumar
Gautam Engg Works
Sir i want my call summary details, my mobile number is 9909040988, send me a details on my email id jigar3132@gmail.com
sir please give my bill summary incoming & out going my no. is 9833001294 & my e . mail id is vermalaxmi11@yahoo.com & lxmverma4@gmail.com

+91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone - postpaid bill summary