Vodafone - block of sim card

jyoti gupta
hi,
i am jyoti gupta.i have lost my sim card from my purse.it was a prepaid card from delhi.the number of the card which i have lost is 9873043353.i have also called to customer care operator and got this reference number 90562516.please block my card as soon as possible.my address is...
jyoti gupta
c/o s.c. agarawal
dda mig flat no. 249
old prasad nagar,
new delhi-110005

Comments

sreek

My vodafone number is 9637014189.some thing written on my sim, ithink it's may be simpinno, i.e,
H 1A899127216214124036 7..it's de-activated from last 1mnth..idon't know the reason why it is de-activated. But iwan to use this number, please help m on this if it's possible to you to activate my sim.Thanks in advance.

hi
i lost my fone plz block my number

I lost my cell today, kindly please block the sim with no 9899212688.
Thank you.

Raghvendra.
rasika

my mobile no. is 9422664037 i want to block a this no. please block this no. as earli as possible

Hi I am Gurmukh Singh From Tilak Nagar My Sim card Block from last night pls solve this problem

Hi I am Gurmukh Singh From Tilak Nagar.My no is 9899627556 & My Sim card Block.Please Enter the PUK Problem from last night. pls solve this problem

hai,

my mobile is missing at bus, so i want to blocking of my postpaid sim card ..my mobile no is 9916138368..plz kindly requesting u and give the reply as soon as possible.

dear sir,
I lost my vodafone sim on 13-01-2010.so please block it immediately.my number is 9052734998.

HI,
My name is Ravish Krishna and I stay in Bangalore. I had come to my father's native place in Kerala and I lost my mobile. The phone number is 9886682004. Please to the needful and block the sim card as soon as possible.

My name is Ishtiyaque Ahmed Siddiqui, My Mobil..No is 9820220229..
I am received a call from voda fone That please deposit your document
in vodafone gallery today till 07:00 pm . If you not show your paper then
close your Mobil . I gone with my original proof accept my photo. Because
i haven't original photo .I had colour xerox photo.So i paste my photo and give
your receptionist .But she told me that this photo is not acceptable.
I want know that why tell me since i am present . Why not match
my face . when my photo was clear .I have no money for take a new photo
Then who will pay .
I given many time my documents
(1) MAX TOUCH one time
(2) HUTCH one time
(3) ORANGE two time
(4) VODAFONE one time
WHAT YOU HAVE DONE
With all the paper's witch I gave to you
I am not a new customer .I think my No..is 14 to 15 years old .
Then why perplexed me .
what I close my number------- what you want.
you don't know mouth network is better of all network .

( I am not satisfied your system ) = ( Just like sarkare kaam )

please provide facility easy . Thanking you
your faith fully
Ishtiyaque Ahmad Siddiqui
Room No, 16, 1st Floor
Tremula House, B/H..Usha Hotel
Chimbai Road Bandra ( West )
Mumbai .Pin, 400050
Note--- Please give me Reply on my Mobil No.9820220229 ...
And my E-Mail Address

I want to block my sim sir 8086915750

dear sir
geteing
I am live in Harda distict (mp) My sim No. is 8991588050321176196 so plz send mobile no. and datial for sim

bhai muja ros raat mai call kar ke galis gali daraha hai pura us ke dosta be kar gali daraha hai

hi my name is samuel i used vodafone for more then an year but during my exam i stoped using it for one month after that when i wanted to acces the card it gave unknown no/no sim access whats the problem
how can i get rid of it

plz my simcard is closed. my mobile number is 9637795556.

hi,
i am nitesh kumar.i have lost my sim card from my purse.it was a prepaid card from delhi.the number of the card which i have lost is 9899167719 .please block my card as soon as possible.my address is...
Nitesh kumar
439=block -k sangam vihar
new delhi-110062
mob no: 9873676545

hey kindley keep it a bit easy to put comlaint ... it's horrible, when somebody is tensed ... please it sraight ...

hi iam sugumar from cuddalore, i lost my mobile phone (Nokia 2626) with prepaid sim card in cuddalore.my mobile phone number is 8098312799.kindly block my sim card & phone.

i my name is k.ramachandran i have lost my cell phone this morning...
please block my sim card at the earliest to avoid its misuse..
my mobile # is 9943961461
TITIMI

My name is onifade Gideon i lost my phone yesterday and i want you to help me to block my sim to avoid some issues...my mobile number is...+2348031538829.pls i want you to help me block it asap now now

Vodafone - block of sim card