Vodafone - deduction of balance

sanvi on Apr 26, 2012
To,
Customer care
Vodafone

Hello sir, My name is Rajendra Sawane and my Mobile No. is 9158645564. I had recharged my mobile just befor 2 days by Rs. 300/- . But immediately Vodafone deducted the whole amount Rs. 300/- from my mobile balance.I don’t know the reason why Vodafone has deducted my balance. I have not subscribed any of your scheme such as songs, hello tunes etc. I called to your customer care but no proper reply has been given by them. So I request you please refund my deducted amount Rs. 300/- immediately. Otherwise forcibly I will stop your sim service and will go for other company’s sim.
Hope for your co-operation.

Rajendra Sawane

Comments

rahul katyal Vodafone  - India

i got a message from company regarding deactivation of smspack around 10:40 pm on 8th jan 2008,and i was charged money for my messages before that time around rs 50.
its a sure fault of company which didnt notify its customer regarding deactivation at proper time.
i contacted customercare,even they agreed that it is a company's fault but they refused to lodge any complaint.
though if my messages were over,vodafone should send deactivation message immediately or even send that sms within 15-20 mins of deactivation but sending that message so late may cause vast decrease in customers balance.

vodafone is a renowned company but its a shame to be a part of it for me.
P.Karthigayan Vodafone  - India

I wont suggest vodafone to anyone because:

Sub: Vodafone cheats customers:
------------------
Recently I bought one Vodafone six-years connectivity prepaid card for my son (we have BSNL, Tata-Indicom mobile lines with an Airtel landline added to this). Since, he is only 12 years old I could not take the card in his name and as such I took it on my name. First my son recharged the SIM with Rs.50/-. After a couple of test calls and downloading of a ringbone it reduced drastically to Rs.2.84 paise. Everybody know that Vodafone lines get number of unwanted SMS automatically. Since he do not know the dangerous nature of these and since he do not know how to get rid of them we just deleted them. One day, while he was using the phone somehow a Vodafone alert service got activated and his balance of Rs.2.84 awfully reduced to -28.16.

We checked with the dealer he said that some service might have got activated. Then we checked with the Vodafone customer care and as per their direction we again recharged for Rs.50/- which act deducted Rs.-28.16 from our talk value and we were left with Rs.14.35. (So we paid Rs.30/- for an unwanted service.) Then we used that Vodafone alert which was somehow chosen by him and got a reply saying that the alert service was deactivated. Then we sent one SMS to stop vodofone junk mails by using a term ACT DND (suggested by customer care people) to the specified number. We got a message from Vodafone saying that their SMS will be stopped. But after a day or two we started to receive junk SMS from them.

Today morning we had only Rs.9.37. This afternoon again our account reduced to Rs.-20.63. Probably Vodafone company swallowed another 30 rupees for its favorite service. So, just in a week they swindled Rs.60.00 from a customer diligently. I spoke to the customer care twice. Both the female staff repeated their jargon “the customer is wrong”. Fed up with their attitude I finally broke the SIM-card into two and thrown it away. Thus I spent Rs.350/- for learning a soar full lesson from Vodafone.

Vodafone’s advertisements are extremely good; their customer care people are very kind (only male staff); their advertisements are catching but their attitude is detestable.

An unfortunate customer,
P.Karthigayan
v.n.surendar Vodafone  - India

you services are very poor
frank Vodafone  - India

to vodafone of india. why does your service have the problem?

i got junk sms to activate vodafone alert, and i was deducted 50 Rs, what the hell of this

i dont wanna spend my money for an unwanted service,
please, considering this complaint
Vasant V Mhaismale Vodafone  - India

i Mr. Vasant V Mhaismale had filled up a form at the sion vodafone centre for deactivation of our numbers 9833280561 and 9833280580, due to personal reasons. even after that they haven't deactivated.

we request u to kindly look into the matter and discontinue this service.

vasant. v mhaismale.
Chaula Trivedi Vodafone  - India

Recently I am having troubles calling the customer care service wherein i can talk bo a vodafone employee for looking into the matter of my FREE SMS scheme. Totally dissappointed ever since the IVR numbers on the toll free number 111 has changed. Why do that? Was happy with the previous one. If u have to do it then u must send an sms or a call to every customer letting them no hw to contact ur employees? Very Upset ever since u have changed it.
asha sharma Vodafone  - India

details of amount recharge &amount deducted during the period
from 24-04-08 to 03-05-08
SUNITA AGARWAL Vodafone  - India

HI THESE VODAFONE PEOPLE GIVE ANY COMPANY THEIR SALESMANSHIP ONE DAY I HAD A PERSON AT MY DOOR STEP SAYING HE IS AN AUTHORISED PERSON OF VODAFONE AND THAT HE IS READY TO GIVE ME 25% DISCOUNT ON MY BILL THE PERSON HAD AN OFFICAL VODAFONE I-CARD HE CHANGED MY PLAN AND THEN TOOK 900RS AS DEPOSIT SAYING THAT IT WILL BE REFUNDED IN MY BILL 4 MONTHS INTO THIS PROMISE AND THERE IS NO REFUND TRIED CALLING THE HELP CARE THEY SAY THEY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. THE COMPANY IN QUESTION IS
GLOBAL DIRECT AND THE PERSON IS MR ALI
PLEASE HELP ME GET MY 900RS FROM CHEATER VODAFONE AND GLOBAL DIRECT

MY NOS 9819478006, 9833398387, 9819509115
VINEET SOOD Vodafone  - India

iam vineet .recently i wa ssurprised to see that vodafone is charging me re 1 for local message ssent when i had a talk with the executive he tolde me that i no longer can send 1000 local messages in month though they will charge me.Now they are giving me 100 messages fora week today i was surprised to see that i was again charged re 1 for local message.again asking executive he explains wait for 24 hrs and they will get ity sorted though alreday iam being charged for services that vodafone is not providing .is not vodafone cheat>?
ashok kumar Vodafone  - India

improper deduction of balance
I, ashok kumar is a prepaid customer of vodafone(9899748827).They deducted rs 48 from my account on basis of activation of any service which i never opted for..
inspite of repeated calls to there customer care i dint get good response.wen i wantd to talk to superviser no one attended my call n my call was put on hold n finally disconnected. its very harrassing bein customer of such a big telecom company.
dddd Vodafone  - India

wewewew
saurav Vodafone  - India

when someone has opted for any service then its the responsibility of this (big in name, flaunting n cheat) company that their sevice is going to get end after 1 day so that the customer can deactivate if he doesnt want to continue it for the next period .e.g. i opted for all india 1 re. plan just to find it out how it works..after one month what happened was deduction of Rs.31 coz it was not deactivated..in frustration i deactivated this service so that they could not deduct it again..i thought i can atleast can utilise this much amount for 1 month but when i called they were deducting re1.30 instead of re.1...this was how they betrayed me..
shashank Goel Vodafone  - India

vodafone betray its customers - Vodafone India

i shashank goel is very disappointed by the bad services of vodafone. i have the up west circle no 09759611204.
i had bought an 50rs message voucher as a result i got 1000 free messages to do valid for 30 days only.

i hardly send messages because i am an XI standard student.

15 days later my balance is deducted for sending messages. i am shocked .

therefore i request vodafone customer care please return back my balance as well as remainig 500 messages.

otherwise i will take matter to TRAI. i want reply on my mobile with in 24hrs.

regards
Shashank Goel
Shashank Goel Vodafone  - India

Vodafone betray its customer:

I shashank goel is very much disappointed due to the bad or worst services of vodafone.
i bought an message voucher of 50rs and i got free 1000 messages to do. apply for 30 days only.

i was hardly sending message . 15 days later money was deducted from my balance for sending messages inspite of the message voucher which is aplicable for 30 days.
hence i request vodafone to do it correct. otherwise i have to take an severe action against it. i will take matter to TRAI.
k.s.ramarao Vodafone  - India

My Mobile no. 98843 14153 & sim no. 89918 40022 19154 121. this sim got blocked. Pl help to release the sim to activate
Complainant9571650 Vodafone  - India

SIR, THANKS FOR MAKING US TO GIVING OPPORTUNITY TO REDRESSAL OUR COMPLAINTS THROUGH YOUR WONDERFUL, HELPFUL WEBSIT.

I AM SUBSCRIBER OF VODAFONE BEARING 09985179879. MY COMPLAINT IS THAT.
I RECEIVED A SMS THROUGH SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR OFFER ON RECHARING WITH RC 75 FOR WHICH AN OFFER FOR FREE VODAFONE LOCAL CALLS WOULD BE GIVEN TO THE SUBSCRIBER UPON RECHARING, BUT TO MY AMAZE, THE FREE LOCAL VODAFONE OFFER IS MISSING FROM MY ACCOUNT AND MADE COMPLAINT ABOUT THE SAME.

MY COMPLAINT No. IS 953118544, WHICH IS STILL DUE AND NOT CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT THE APPROPRIATE DEDUCATED AMOUNT.

THE COMPLAINT No. BEARING 953118544 AND 951084740 IS STILL NOT RESOLVED..

pLEASE HELP AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION..
Sushil yadav Vodafone  - India

I am sushil yadav . i made the call on customer care on 22nd feb 3:10pm i talked to avdesh my number is 9899057669 i was asking abt myproblem of flash sms but he put on long hold 20minute and disconnected the call and did not provide the any resolution i am having this number since 1year so i want the resolution and call me on my number...
Sai krishna Vodafone  - India

How to deactivate vodafone 10paise sms
RAJTANMAY Vodafone  - India

humbly request to vodafore director/chairman...first of all i want to ur kind attention towards vodafone dealr...na to vo koi help karte hain aur na hee customer se theek tarah se baat karte hain...more over vodafone kee image kharaab karne meil lage hue hain...i'd lost my simm in d month of dec 2008...bade jad-o-jehad k baad simm mila aur vo bhi ek maheene ka baad...ye to hai unn dealrs ke services...aur doosri baat...maine apna bill auto debt ke liye diya tha...ap pata nahi main apna bill cash deposit karvaun ya nahi...aur pata hain bill apne aap auto debt hoga k nahi...abhi tak koi reply nahi aaya...sorry sir par kehna padega...aapne sirf khokle workers ko hee appoint kiya hai..jo sirf kahte hain kee mere ko khusi hogi...par sir abhi tak mere ko koi khaas khusi nahi hui hai...my cell no is 9888100707
Rajesh Biswas Vodafone  - India

I tried to recharge my mobile(09916465404) through Vodafone online. I rechagged with 221 Rs and the amount has been deducted immediately from my account. But I did not got the amount in my mobile. After making many calls I went to a Vodafone store, Koromangala, Bangalore and lodge a complain.
They agreed the mistake and told me the amount will come within 4 workimg days. After 6 days also it didn't come, when again I called to the customer care they told me to go to Vodafone store.
Vodafone doesn't have any respect for his customers, and they doesn't care about the customers.

Vodafone - deduction of balance