Vodafone - fake call

kamal datta on May 7, 2012
I recvd a call from cell.no.923367746664 at cell no. 9999606774 at 21.02 Hrs dated 07/05/12 regarding the lucky draw and calling from vodfone Ho, another no. was given that is 00923227669951 to call Mr. Rahen Patel, regarding to give Bank Account no to deposit the same in my accounts.
Pls confirm the same and from where this call has been made.
Looking forward for the positive reply.
Kamal Datta
Mobile No. 9999606774

Comments

salman zaidi Vodafone  - India

9654163637 by this no. so many fake calls have been made on my cell so i want to know full detils of this no. user please mail me the details
thanking you
Rahul varma Vodafone  - Haryana, India

Got a similar missed call on 10th Dec '10 in the morning , from +923472120094. and I called back, I thought that is India number, that person who talks in hindi, he said that you won 25 lakh lottery from Vodafone for your special number, and he given a number (00923472120094, Vijay Kumar, Senior Supervisor) asked me to call to him,I didn't make any calls to that number, as I understand it's fake calls.
One request for Vodafone Service is please disable the International out going service and activate when ever they want to call to international calls by the confirmation from your support team. we simply replied to them not even to see from which country the number is. actually I have seen the number from my mobile is like +9234..., I thought that it's somewhere from India, if out going call is failed I should know that number is other than India.

Rahul Varma
D
Rahul varma Vodafone  - Haryana, India

Hi! i am trying to open your webpage but your complaint page is not open
N Apr 14, 2012 by
15250bk Vodafone  - Navi Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

i received two missed call from the number +923013036441 on 12.04.2012 evening. i called back to this number on 13.4.2012 evening. the person who picked the number told he is name is Binay Kumar, calling from Mumbai and my phone number has won the prize of 25 lakhs against the sim number 89912 and to redeem the money just call back to this number. then i observed that the country code of the number is of Pakistan and when search the number i found that the people have received lots of fake calls from this number. i am surprised to know, how the people are able to know my sim number and future i don't want to receive these calls. also the action should be taken against the people who are makeing these type of calls.

my number 9930623027, 9967335071

thanks
brijesh
N Apr 14, 2012 by
Vel India Vodafone  - Navi Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Hello Brijesh,

Please refer to http://www.vodafone.in/pages/warning_fraudulent.aspx?cid=mum for more information regarding the matter, and kindly ignore the calls in future.

Vodafone Customer Care