Voter ID Card - How to apply for voter id card

habeeb ahmed
Hi Sir,
I have not recieved voter id card can you please guide me from where do i get the application form and what where i have to go to get my voter id card, perviously two times i have submitted forms for voter id card but those people says something else govt has discard all those photos once again u have to fill the form but where nobodays no so kindly check and do the needful help... if this process is goin according to area wise then let me know where i have to go i stay at tolichowki, hyderabad.

Comments

voting card - Form for voting card

my family members had filled form for voting card before elections. they had filled 5 forms. but now only three had come and rest have not come. please advise me .

i want make our voter Id Card

i need information how to apply voter id card

I need to know the procedure for applying for a Voter ID card.

Hi Sir,
I have not recieved voter id card can you please guide me from where do i get the application form and what where i have to go to get my voter id card, perviously two times i have submitted forms for voter id card but those people says something else govt has discard all those photos once again u have to fill the form but where nobodays no so kindly check and do the needful help... if this process is goin according to area wise then let me know where i have to go i stay at d-160 new ashok nagar, p.o-bashundhara, dist-tritok puri, new delhi-96, m.n-9871242949,

I had applied for voter ID in August 2008, till date i did not receive any information regrading that...all the formalities have been complied at the same day... but still i am waiting for Voter ID

I am residing in Maharashtra mumbai from last 20 years i got married my name is cancelled & added to my husband ration card but i had not recd the voting card. For last so many year i had not voted but now i want my voting card. kinldy guide me how do the sme.
My residential address:-
704, Kangra Co-op Hsg Soc.
Lok-dhara, Chakkinak,
Kalyan (E) -421306
Resi:- 0251-2358045

Sir, I am Colonel Pritam Bishnoi. My date of birth is 10 July 1963. I joined Indian Army on 09 June 1984. I got married on 30 April 1987. I am blessed with son on 02 February 1989. Though I have PAN card, Passport, Identicard of Indian Army and driving license but not the voter card. Iam a citizen of India that is why I am an officer in Indian Army. I applied so many times for the voter id card for self, wife and son, but not yet issued. We have the domicile certificate of Rajasthan. I am posted all over India being central government employee. My permanent home address is House Number 89, Sector Number -1, Professor Colony, Hanumangarh Town, Rajasthan. Presently I am serving in College of Defence Management, Sainikpuri, Secunderabad (A.P.)-500094, Mobile - 09441429601.
Kindly do the needful before Lok Sabha election is held. I am already 45 years. Served in Army for 25 years, and still serving. Thanks. With warm regards.
Col P Bishnoi

i want make my son voter Id Card, so what can i do, ...plz help

DEAR SIR,
I pramod kumar agarwal son of late satay narain prasad agarwal residing in main road p.o. warisaliganj,
dist.nawadah(bihar).I have no voter card because I am servicing at kolkata, west bengal since 20 years.
so please guide to me what is the procedure for my voter card.
thanking you
with regards,
pramod kumar agarwal,
fc-14/4, vidyasagar palli, jyangra, baguiati, kolkata-700 059.

Please guide me how i can apply for voter ID Card?
I'm leaving in Gurgaon(Haryana) and i'm 22years old(Female)

how to add my name in voters list i cant understand...
we r residing in dhakuria..
last date is approaching but no one coming to our constituency ..
and 1506 isnt working

Dear Sir/Madam

i have no vvoter card so please give me information at new voter id card apply.

thank's
regard's
K.MUKESH(shanmukeshwara rao)
Email :shanmukeshwarak@yahoo.com
Mobile No:91 9052663969

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR APPLING FOR A VOTER ID CARD.
SO, THAT I CAN APPLY FOR THE SAME.

THANKING YOU

SUDEP JAIN

My name is Savita and I am residing in Panchkula (Haryana). I have qualified for vote but I have no voter I card. Can you tell me where I can make it.

T&R
Savita

Dear Sir

thank's
regard'
manish kumar jha
Email-rainanand@gmail.com

Wants to make new Voter ID Card. pls. advice the process.

Subramani C.A.

dear sir, Wants to make new Voter ID Card. pls. advice the process.

r.pugalendran.

dear sir, Wants to make new Voter ID Card. pls. advice the process.

r.pugalendran.
kumbakonam

Dear Sir

I am staying in DLF, Dilshad Extn-II, Bahupura, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad. I want to make Voter ID. My age is 33year. please provide me address or contact No.

Sanjeev