Voter Identity Card - NOT YET RECEIVED

krishannathyadav on Jun 7, 2011
DEMYANTI DEVI W/O KRISHAN NATH YADAV VOTER IDENTITY NOT YET RECEIVED TILL DATE .PSSPORT SIZE PHOTO AND HOM ADDRESS DETAL FWD.MY HOME ADDRESS AS UNDER- MY DOB IS 20 JUL 1960.VILL-BARABANDH,PO-RATSAR,DISTT-BALLIA.KINDLY SENT AT MY HOME ADDRESS.

Comments

N Aug 24, 2011 by
Neha Parab

Dear Sir / Madam,
My self Neha Amod parab Res. at Bhayander East Navghar road. From 2008 to till date I dont received any voter ID Card. First there was a mistake in my Surname instead of Neha Amod Parab they write my name Neha Amod Paru. I change the my surname online but it is still not change. I dont have voter ID Card but in every election my name is there in votter list. After that we fill the form in Bhayander Mumciple office about the Votter ID Card with all my doucments & photos. My humble request is that pls issue my votter ID card as soon as possible . My Votter ID number is XCE2613289.
A Feb 23, 2012 by
HM BINAYKIYA

I have given all the information required for corrected voter ID to the information collectors in May/June 2011, till today not received the voter ID. While checking the name list I found my name in wrong ward. My name is BINAYKIYA HEMANT MADANLAL which is spelled as BINAYAKIYA HEMANT MADANLAL,
MY ADDRESS IS : 1/18 C, SAKAL NAGAR, NEAR SWASTYA NIKETAN, BANER ROAD, AUNDH, PUNE-411007 which is updated as NO.18, D P ROAD LAGAT, PARIHAR CHOWK TO SAVANGI NAGAR, PINCODE 411007.[ no body will find this address any where in Pune]

IT APPEAR THAT IT IS HABIT OF THE DATA ENTRY AGENCY TO MAKE WRONG ENTRIES, BECAUSE THEY CANT UPDATE THE INFORMATION GIVEN IN WRITING, IN PROPER FORM, BUT UPDATE AS THEY WANT . DUE TO THIS MISTAKES/MISCHIEFS MANY PEOPLE COULD NOT VOTE. IT BECOME IMMPOSSIBLE TO CHECK THE NAME LIST .
N May 1, 2012 by

DIST-KHURDA
STATE-ODISHA
PIN-752061
E-MAIL ADDRESS-upendrabehera20@gmail.com
I gives us all requarded information to our ANGANWADI KENDRA brfore 6month but i not received my voterID .so that i was not unable to casting my vote PANCHAYAT election due to lack of the voter ID card.

N Jun 3, 2012 by
Anil churiwal

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I ANIL KUMAR SITARAM CHURIWAL and my WIFE SUMANBEN ANILBHAI CHURIWAL OF ANAND MAHAL ROAD, ADAJAN, SURAT have not received our voter id card till today and it had been registered on 23/10/2011 . Due to this we will not be able to vote and this might create problem for us.
Hereby, we request you to please take some strict action towards this negligence.
Thankyou,
SLIP NO.:138/217
SURAT WEST:167
BHAG NO.:138
ADD:C-203, SURYA FLATS, B/H SRI RAM PETROL PUMP, ANAND MAHAL ROAD, ADAJAN, SURAT, GUJARAT-395009
EMAIL ID: anil.churiwal5555@gmail.com

DIST-suart
STATE-gujrat
PIN-394107
E-MAIL ADDRESS-hannyagarwal@gmail.com
I gives us all requarded information to our himanshu agarwal brfore 20days but i not received my voterID .so that i was not unable to casting my vote election due to lack of the voter ID card.

Voter Identity Card - NOT YET RECEIVED