Voter Identity Card - NAME CORRECTION AND PHOTO CHANGE

RAJESH
Respected Sir,
myself RAJESH, citizen of INDIA. My complaint is regarding my name printed on voter id card is wrong, my name is "Rajesh" and the name printed on card is "Rajesh Kuma", i never add Kumar in my name. Hw to change it.And photograph given is nt visible.How to change the photograph.Sir please help me as soon as possible. Thanking you
RAJESH.
SECTOR 12/A,
QUARTER NO 1072
BOKARO STEEL CITY
JHARKHAND 827012

Comments

N Oct 7, 2013 by
Basu Kathait

Best Review
respected sir
ihave change my photographin voter id card.How to change the photograph.Sir please help me as soon as possible.
AB-86 Shalimar Bagh
new delhi88

voter card do not get - center govt.

sir, i made a request for voter card at 12/11/2008. my address v.po. missa, teh.anddistt. palwal (HR) so you are requested to take appropriate action tnanx.

photo changed in voter id card - Voter ID Card

respected sir,

i, S Naga Chaitanya got voter id card for first time.but i noticed some others photo has there in place of my photo can u inform me abt the procedure to change the fault.

thanking you,
S Naga Chaitanya.

as our country has been facing the terrorist attacks, and the present government is totally failed to face this problem in all respects( the present government is very keen to get minoriy votes rather than the integrity pattern which is very very shameful) the one and only option is BJP. But I am affraid that it is very essential to get decent majority to get full power for BJP, which i am not fully confident in this regard. I request the BJP top management to inculcate the necessity of the integrity of our country in to the mind of common man

photo changed in voter id card

Respected sir,

I, M.Jyothirmai W/o M.Venkateswara Rao got voter id card for first time, but I noticed some others photo has there in place of my photo can u inform me about the procedure to change the fault and also correct spellings of my name. Pl insert my date of birth as 01-05-1970.

thanking you,
M.Jyothirmai

i, subba rao, i am worst fellow in andhara pradesh. i am not do my work properly, because i am adis paetient

Respected Sir,
myself GHYAS AHMED, citizen of INDIA. My complaint is regarding my name printed on voter id card is wrong, my name is "GHYAS AHMED" and the name printed on card is "Mohammad ghyas ahmed", i never add mohammad in my name. How to change it.And photograph given is wrong visible.How to change the photograph.Sir please help me as soon as possible. Thanking you
GHYAS AHMED.
SHIMLA BAHAL BASTI, (IMAMBADA ROAD NADI KINARE SHE)
H.NO -18
P.O. - BHAGABANDH, DIST.- DHANBAD,
JHARKHAND 828102

changeof father name - prabhakar

Dear Sir

As my pan card for chang for my father name sir pls re send me pan card
hove to apply to re pan card.sir
my father name:narayanaswamy.d.
pan name formyfather nameis rongfo :marayana swamy.d is rong sir
plssssssssssss sen me pan card sir

Pan No-ayxpp6775gApplicant Name-... prabhakar.n
Read comments
my adders
hlinfotech
15/6, manish complex, mangammapalya main road opp, shree thirumala hospital, bommanahalli, bangalore:560068 cont:9886650200/9845602233

Respected sir,
i am ravikumar igot voter id card but the adress and name will be correct and the photo will anothers what should i do sir can i change my photo can u give me a suggetion plz

voter id card - complaint on voter card

hello.i and my 4 elder bros have aplied for id card but i hav not recieved yet.and my bros too not recieved.so im requesting to tak the quick action.b'coz elections are yet to com. hno-7-2-394, station road, khammam, ap phno.08742236385

My name is MANOHAR REDDY THAKKITI, my father name is CHANDRA REDDY.but in voter list my name appeared as TIE.MANOHAAR AREDDY and my father name appeared as CHANDRA AREDDY. so please rectify my name and father name.and my voter id is not came. I have given two photoes.
Thanking you sir.

VOTER ID CARD NUMBER IS YOJ4457792
Assembly is KARIMNAGAR 26
Patr number 245
Serial mumber is 780

My name is THAKKITI PRABHAKER REDDY.but in voter list my name appeared as TAKKATI.PRABHAKAR AREDDY. so please rectify my name.and my voter id is not came. I have given two photoes.
Thanking you sir.

VOTER ID CARD NUMBER IS YOJ4457818
Assembly is KARIMNAGAR 26
Part number 245
Serial mumber is 786

My name is SRINIVASA RAO NAKKINA and my father's name is RAMANA NAKKINA but in my voter's ID card my father name is prinited RAMA RAO NAKKINA which is wrong.

Kindly advise how i can change my father's name in my voter's ID card.

In this regard your valiable suggestion is highly appreciated.

regards

Srinivasa Rao Nakkina
253/1, Ratneswar Ghat Road Bye Lane,
P.S.Nowapara
P.O.- Garulia, Dist - 24Pcs (N),
Pin- 743133
srinivasa23_nakkina@yahoo.com

I have VOter ID card but my name is not there in the Voter list.
I checked in all relevant polling boths and no use. Due to this I could not give my vote.
NAME: M V S S R V Prasad
Father Name: vishwanatham
Voter ID no: JJK3021839

Sir

My Name is M.Karthika Venkatesh but in my voter Id M.Kartik Venkatesh printed, and My Father name is M.Manivachagam but in my voter Id Manivachkam printed, So, How can I change my name and my father name.

because when I want shown a proof of Identity the name is differed compared with my certificates.
Please give me suggestion.

My Address
M.Karthika Venkatesh
S/o M.Manivachagam
D.No.3-40, Bazaar street,
Pitchatur, Chittoor - Dist
Pin:517587

Karthik

My name is Digvijay Nath & in my voter card ID there is written Digavijay Nath. So how could I change my name.sir, kindly solve this problem of mine.
Thank you.
REGARDS

Digvijay Nath
Sec.-12/E, QR. No.-1332
B.s.city(JHARKHAND)
PIN CODE-827012

Respected Sir,
myself Md. Moddin Pasha citizen of INDIA. My complaint is regarding my name printed on voter id card is wrong, my name is "Md.Moddin Pasha" and the name printed on card is "Md. Moddin Shareef", i never add "Pasha" in my name and my father name is "IQBAL PASHA" and name printed on card is "IQBAL SHAREEF" i never add to pasha. so please rectify my name and father name.

Thanks and regards

But the DOB has to be 17/08/1977,

Kindly get it corrected.

regds,
Pradeep Jupalli

i want a duplicate copy of my voter id on my mail address
name- SAVITRI RANI
age-50 yrs
address-Qr no-2053, Sector-12/C, BOKARO STEEL CITY, JHARKHAND
36, BOKARO

Myself Mrs . Pamita Virendra Mane Citizen of INDIA. My complaint is regarding my name printed on voter id card is wrong, my name is "Mrs Mane Pamita Virendra" and the name printed on card is "Mane Meeta Virendra., kindly change the name in the list from Yaadi Bhaag No:-22 -1137 Address:-D-206, New Ashish Apt.CST RD, Shakti Nagar-Mumbai-400068.

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards