Whirlpool Mastermind Deluxe A. C. - customer is getting trouble

Mrs. Roop kumar Parmar
Respected Sir,
I would like to complaint you about the air conditioner problem. Actually, I purchased 2 new A.Cs from The Sunshine electronics LG 2 , krishna tower, 2/1, New palasia, Indore 452001 Ph: 0731 3013698 from Madam Charu on 15th of feb 10.
One of the AC is functioning normally but the other Ac is creating problems time and again. I made a complaint to service centre may be a month ago but with no response.They dont pick up the phone or the phones remain busy.
PROMLEM IN AC:
1)Our AC is indicating "CLEAN FILTER" after cleaning it is glittering again till today.
2)After installing AC it started making noise like whistle and crackling from the Indoor unit after 1-2 days and it is still making noise till today.

So, I complaint to Charu madam about the above problems but till today she sent no one.
We are troubled too much thats why I am complaing to the company. I trust Whirlpool appliance I already have Whirlpool refrigirator since 5-6 yrs.Untill now it is functioning very well. So, Kindly take the required actions and about our problems.Waiting for your reply please get to me soon.
Thanking you,
Mrs. Roop Kumar Parmar (BILL NO.- 2571)
5, chitranjan kunj Near Nandgaon App.
Anand kirana stores,Girdhar nagar Tilak nagar
Indore.
Email Id: ruthbaptistaparmar@yahoo.com, rbp1_rbp1@hotmail.com.
Ph:+919752685680