Woodland - defective Footwear

S.Rahman
This is regarding the my recent purchase from woodland store at hazratganj lucknow.

I have put the sandal for repair on 09/05/08(35days back) at the store which was damage with in a year of purchase and as per the TAT we know from the store it self is about 15 days, till date i.e. 14/06/08 we have not got any resolution of the problem neither we got back our sandal, and when ever we send some body or call to store we also got the answer in negative or they just ready with some new excuses,

Repair Slip no # 12
Date to submitting # 09/05/08
Date of Delivery # 09/06/08

Can you please help me in getting out from this stress of regularly sending or calling of the store for resolution of my complaint.

S.Ranhman

Comments

NO RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY REGARDING MY COMPLAINT - Woodland shoe

This is the worst after sale service I have ever seen in my life. This is a clear case of fraud on part of the company & in case company people will not respond to this complaint of mine, I will take the company to consumer court .
I, in the past had filed two complaints reguarding the manufacturing defect of my woodland shoe i.e. its pasting came off in just 15 days of purchase, on the same forum & no response I have received so far.

I purchased a foot ware from Woodland, Shop name - Aero Club, 15/7, J.L.Nehru Road, Grand Hotel, Kolkata

after 10 days i found both soal of my shoes (model no - G 777 Black 39 Footwear)were pluging out / open out (where as i have a warrenty period of 6 months) and i move to them they added some adhesive and back to me.

now i found the problem again. please suggest me what to do?

i will be waiting for your reply

with regard,
Nabin

delay in delivery - shoe buckles

dct no.196950189 of weight 1kg 760gm and dct no.196950190 of weight 4kg 200gm booked from Aligarh to Kanpur has not been deleivered yet and no satisfactory reply is been given by the staff here at Aligarh branch office.Due to this delay my customer had a huge loss and asking me to pay for his loss.
you kindly confirm me the status of my parcels at earliest on my mobile, numbers are 09793669786, 09997448327.

again complaint - woodland 52797

Dear sir

I lalit shakyawar from gwalior i purchase shoese woodland 52797
so this is a nanufactyring broken

from lalit shakyawar
gwalior ( 98935-53610 )

breakage of buckle - WOODLAND

I had bought a sandle from woodland store in my city in november last year. the buckle that sandle broke 2-3 times and I have got it replaced everytime. But I stay outside and how many times am I suppose to come back to my city just to get this buckle replaced. I am a student and have to wear it for a full day, how am I suppose to be extra carefull with it. Now I need a full repalcement of my sandle.

This is regarding that, my shoe is not been replaced from your store at Sarita vihar, Delhi.

I have put my shoe (model no # 6017889) for replacement on 20/07/09 at the store which was badly damage. When I asked to your store manager (Sanjeev) why this shoe is not been replaced he is saying that it is accidental case. Is he Decide weather it’s a accidental case or it’s a genuine problem? Ispite of understanding my problem behave so rudely with me. Is this the way the woodland treat with their customer. Sorry but after this experience I do not want to suggest anyone to buy a woodland shoe. I just want replacement of my shoe with a NEW .

Repair Slip no # 174
Date to submitting # 20/07/09

Arun

defective Footwareand poor quality
This is regarding the my recent purchase from woodland store at Kamla Nagar, Delhi.

The quality of my sandal is very poor. When i was wore it on 1st time. I was suffereing from biting with this sandal and both of the buckles were broken.

I have put the sandal for repair on 31/10/09(10days back) at the store which was damage with in 10 days of purchase and as per the TAT we know from the store it self is about 15 days, till date i.e. 10/11/09 we have not got any resolution of the problem neither we got back our sandal, and when ever we send some body or call to store we also got the answer in negative or they just ready with some new excuses,

Repair Slip no # 367
Date to submitting # 31/10/09

I purchased a Woodland shoe (Article No. R1GB 0417107 ) on 24/10/2009 from
Aero Club (Woodland) Woodland store
97/2 B Pradeep Arcade.
ITPL Main Road, Marathahalli
Bangalore - 560037.
and within a month I found soal of my shoes was pluging out. I spoke to Customer Care HOD Mr. Rajiv Sharma about the same. He asked me to submit the shoe to store. The manager was not available I showed to his assisant. THE WAY HE SPOKE TO ME WAS VERY HARSH !! (The WOOLAND GREETING TO THE CUSTOMER) But anyhow i told him that how it possible that soal will plug out within a month. I am spending Rs 2395/- including VAT. He replied that we are giving you discount on this. I asked him to give his manager's (ASM : Mr. Uamann) cell number, I tried him calling many times but he never turned back. Again I called to custmer care, now I spoke to Rajiv Sharma's assistant Mr. Sachin. I explained him about the PROBLEM what I am facing. He gave me the same answer to submit the shoe. I have submitted shoe on 03/12/2009 for replacement but still there is no response from anyone. This kind of treatment provokes me to suggest anyone not to buy WOODLAND products. "BRAND IS BIG BUT TREATMENT IS WORST"

Still awaiting for the reply??

Thank's for everything "WOODLAND"

Gurpinder Singh Sandhu
Ph: 09886302329

my sandals of species 488108 has got one of the straps torn off... in just two months n under normal and minimal usage it has got damaged... they (salesmen) said, woodlands is very much usefull for trecking n so on... but this sandal i bought couldn even support office usage... and im an IT professional...

I bought woodland shoes worth Rs 2595/- on 1 August 2010 at Rs 1945/-(after discount) from Karol Bagh showroom (Address: Aero Club, Woodland Store, 17/40 W.E.A Main ajmal Khan Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi. Tele: 42502316) The shoes (Article No: GC 0135105, Colour: Green) i got were defective which i came to know when i wore it. The piece i tried was replaced by some other defective shoes. I was given a one year guarantee and lifetime warranty . My shoes were to be replaced by a new pair if any defect occur during the first year of purchase. I gave my shoes at the showroom for replacement on 29 August 2010. The replacement was not made for a month. When i went at the showroom, i was told the shoes are replaced and i can go and select any pair of shoe worth Rs 1945/-. In terms of "REPLACEMENT" they gave me a money value of Rs 1945/-. I can select any shoes from the stock they had. If the price of those shoes is higher than Rs 1945/-, i will have to bear the extra cost. The company is not replacing the same shoe with another as the current price of the article i bought is around Rs 2900/-. When i asked to give me the same article, they asked me to pay additional charges of Rs 900. I want the same shoe with no extra cost.
N Jan 4, 2011 by

Suryaprasad
udayaravi road e&f block
kuvempunagar
Mysore 570023

On Dec 6th 2009.On that day although i complained about the size, the shopkeeper somehow convinced me to purchase the pair of shoes. When i started using it the stitches of the shoe started breaking and I immediately reported it to the shop keeper . He took it for re-stitching the same. On the same day i purchased another my favourite brand woodland sandles. After the repair I did not use the shoes for few days. When i started using it I got pain in my foot and it damaged my toes. I got it operated by a surgeon. Once again I started using the shoes and started feeling the pain again.The repair work done by the shop keeper was not correct. I informed him and asked for proper repair or replacement. He is not obliging. I have the relevant bills. I have no other go except approaching consumer court. Anyway before that I just want to inform the company. If company can do something in this regard i will be extremely happy.

Thanking you Yours faithfully

Shivalik Apartments,
Faridabad, Haryana
Dear Sir

Subject:Complaint against defective shoes

I purchased my woodland shoes from "Crown plaza, Sector 15, Mathura Road, Faridabad". Model NO. "B-0591108 BRM - 41".

The left shoe has a manufacturing default and has an alignment problem with the area where we tie up our laces. Unfortunately i lost my bill and when i took it to the store. They said that nothing can be done without the bill. Its just been 2 months since i have purchased my shoes. I asked for a duplicate bill even from the shop keeper but he refused and the shop keeper even remember me that i took the shoe from his store only. I don't understand 1 thing that whether i have the bill or not how does it matter? It is a company's genuine product and the company must replace the shoe. Atleast manufacturing fault must be taken care off since it is a fault of the company itself.

I'm highly dissatisfied with their service. .

Divesh Gupta
D Dec 4, 2012 by
sachinbk3

I purchased a Khaki shoe size 43 from Aeroclub Woodland Shoes ( 93 /1, ITPL main Road, Marathhalli, Bangalore - 560037, Karnataka, India . Ph : 08042455755, 08064510152 ) 2 months back ( Dont remember the exact date as the bill was taken back and i was given a repair slip )

Detected a manufaturing defect within 20 days of usage and gave it back. The store manager said we will send it to Delhi office and they will take a call if it has to be repaired or replaced.

My CCF # 107, Artical No. GC407107A . The date of delivery had been promised as 30th November 2012. When i gave a call 2 weeks before they assured it would be given this week or within the date of delivery.

Now when i ask they say its not yet repaired. The staff is irresponsible, the store manager is always absent. Funny part is they still say it takes not more than 15 days. I am doubting that they still havent sent my shoe for repair itself and are making me wait for their delay. I still do not have a shoe to wear! And no answer to when i will receive my shoe. They are failing to even commit a tentative date. What kind of service is Woodland giving. You are just losing loyal customers who believe in not just your brand but service as well.
N Jan 12, 2013 by

Shipping Method: Normal
Order Payment Authentication Code: Y
Order Status: Payment Successful

------------------------------------------------------------------

The payment was successful and the i got the conformation mail from woodland.
After that i didnt get any details about my order they are silent.
The order is not yet dispatched.
I send a mail to the following address

estore@woodlandworldwide.com
somesh@woodlandworldwide.com

and called may times to the following numbers

1.800.419.2527
1.800.103.3445

They are not responding and rejecting the calls from me.
Even if send the detailed mail.

This is the bad and dirty online shopping event in my live ever ever.

VISHNUPRIYAN P
+919633601307
N Jun 26, 2013 by
rainacn

i had purchased a chappel with straps one year back.to my surprise i found out that the sole has completely given away.i want to know can i send these chappels to their r&d center so that the problem can be investigated and solution found.i do not want any replacement but their claim of burrying shoes in snow and finding shoe in tact seems fiction.
N Oct 13, 2013 by
dhaval_shah

I purchased woodland shoe from woodland company store and its color changed when I first polished them.Polish was of woodland purchased from woodland company store.After second polish, I could see blue patched all around the shoe.It was in warranty so I complained about it.It is totally wrong what people say about woodland shoes that nothing happens to these shoes and you can easily use them for around 2-3 years.It has been almost 25days I issued my complaint but have not got any response.I am very frustrated.I am neither satisfied with the shoe quality nor service.
N Nov 12, 2013 by
Dattas

I have purchased G 4035 CAMEL 42 Footwear from M/s. Earthline Apparels Pvt. Ltd. Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra on 06/02/2011 vide invoice no.9623 TIN NO.27240004657V by paying Rs.2640 vide my Credit Card. I was using the said footwear weekendly. Last week i observed that the sole used was getting cracked up and getting separated from leather by pieces. Yesterday i bought the same to the notice of Shopkeeper but he is not ready to listen. i want to ask one question, WOODLAND is reputed brand in market, then why the duplicate sole were used and customer has to suffer.

It is really a cheating with customers and will require immediate and serious attention.

D. D. Shirwadkar- 9819222983
N Nov 12, 2013 by
ankush thakre

NO RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY REGARDING MY COMPLAINT - Woodland shoe
I have purchase woodland shoes from WOODLAND NAGPUR SHOP its tongue leather start shrinking within 10 days. I submitted product twice, shopkeeper accepted that product is defected so he send it to Delhi repair department. Repair depart committed that they are going to change its shoue tongue but they return without replace again i am suffering fro the same problem.
Shopkeeer tells to talk with customer care i talk but they are helpless not ready to talk with me. please tell what I can do now ?
WE R NOT ACCEPTING THIS TYPE OF SUPPORT FROM BRAND WOODLAND

Ankush Thakre
SHOE CODE CF/29
N Nov 20, 2013 by
nitingupta2008

Woodland is just a funking company, All the person working in this comany are just basterds

Nitin Gupta
N Nov 23, 2013 by
Mahendra Durgavale

Respected Sir/Madam, Date: November 20, 2013

I have purchased a brand new pair sandels of woodland from M/s. Woodland store, Thane in the month of October 2013. Purchase details you can confirm by Telephone No.
I wore this sandal and went out side the home, with in an hour I found the left side sandal buckle coming out. During investigation it was observed that Sandal buckle was found damaged. I requested the Store Manager (Mr.Mishra) if possible give me replacement, he said no it is not possible we will repair it. I said fine no problem. When we (Myself and Bother) went to collect this sandal on November03, 2013, we observed the repairing was not done properly. We showed it to the Store manager (Mr.Mishra), but he was not ready to listen the complaint. His behavior was also not good, he shouted as if he is the owner of the company. I believe that the owner also will not talk to the customers so rudely. Finally he said since this is the Diwali season, please use and check the performance.
I tried to use this sandal but again the same problem was observed. So on November 17, 2013 again I went to give this sandal for repairing. I explained him (Mr.Mishra) you walk on road for 15 minutes then you will come to know the problem. Instead of that he wore this sandal and took the trial in the shop, and told me that there is no problem. Again I requested him you will not come to know when you are taking a trial in the shop, instead take a trial in the market. After lot of arguments he took sandal for repair (refer Repair Slip No.:372/THN/13)
He was unnecessarily arguing with me like a mad man. He doesn’t know How to talk with a Customer. He was talking with us as if I am a Road Romeo. Please note last 10 years I am using wooodland shoes and sandals. This experience was very horrible. I was not expecting such type of reply from Woodland Show room. I am totally disturbed due to such an experience. I am staying at Vikhroli, 20 kms away from Thane Showroom then too as and when I am visiting the shop, going by car and paying Toll Rs.60 (To and Fro)
I have decided henceforth not to use Woodland products and the same message I will pass to my friends and relatives.
I need complete investigation within this week otherwise I am going to launch a complaint in Consumer court if required I will publish this episode in the News Paper.

PS: As mentioned above please investigate in week time. And request to you is please deliver my Sandal at my residence or if you want me to collect from show room then I will collect my sandal in his (Mr.Mishra’s) absence because I don’t want to see his face.

Thanking you'