Kavitha Mehra's Online Profits Course - making it fraud

kiran1192 on Nov 6, 2012
I lost the money for the follwoing sites.

i likely to work from option, i found the above sites. i went through the sites.i given just credit card infromation without giving any password,i lost the money Rs.6553. Finally i blocked my credit card. without my permisson 2 transactions happened and Rs6553 is detected. after that also no use from this site. i posted my comments on this website, but no use. it is not allowing my contact details. please help on this. please get it back the money, please help the people like me will not loose the money from this site. all the commets whichever they posted, totally fraud. even i am going further links, again they are asking the money to start the work. please please help for this. please try to get my money back

Comments

D Dec 21, 2012 by
jinisha

hey guys...
is dat risky if i had fill p the form with credit card number and code...????? tell me please m tensed...!!! :(
D Dec 22, 2012 by
rmkoshti14

thanks to all.

I just going to sign up and thank god i found on this online.
N Dec 23, 2012 by
Renuka07

Is this review fake ?
and all the comments also?
I want to try this job.
Plz give an advice.
D Dec 24, 2012 by
arun-arun

don't trust such type of website. they used the innosense of people.
this is nothing but scam.
A Dec 25, 2012 by
kaulalampur

Dear all .
Unlike all u complaintents, was working and suddenly link came Google is paying me Rs 4000 per hour etc" I just clicked and opened link, readed entire thing and than clicked on To fill form and than whole story of Kavitha looking so real and attractive showing with good experience feedback on left side but than I mentioned on google search .. Kavitha Mehra and all links opened and search showed all opinions from across India-- stating this is Fraud, cheating site etc... and opened this Consumer complaints online site..after reading all Opinions ...just to suggest all...
All those who have lost money, felt cheated, pls contact cyber cell with all Proofs of messages, literature take printout of all guarantees and than go to Police station
Cyber cell and in front of them open site and place order and than rest cyber cell will do the needful...Initially to show them whole Cheating Game online - one will have to spent but than once Police Cyber Cell people who are very helpful will have grip on whole Monus operandi.. they will catch the culprit from anywhere in world and give relief to all those who have lost money or felt cheated..
From Well wisher.
N Dec 26, 2012 by
Anupama Gupta

hi kiran you must contact cyber crime police, because if some one in not lodging the complain police can not take any step against these people. so this kind of fraud will continue with other innocent and needed people, so kindly take step and help others to prevent trapped.
D Dec 26, 2012 by
ashok_india

I too fell for this trap and made an online payment for Rs.290.04 today. After going through the fraudulent reports about Kavitha Mehra, I immediately blocked my card so that ClickBank does not charge me any more and will dispute the amount already paid that the card issue bank will recover.

Ashok Kumar
D Dec 27, 2012 by
shabana tarannum

FROM SHABANA TARANNUM

HELLO!
KAVITA MEHRA

YOU HAVE DONE FRAUD

" YOU HAVE WRONGLY DETECTED RS 5653 INTEAD OF 500 WITHOUT MY WIL AND WISH . I REQUEST YOU REFEND MY

MONEY.

AS PER YOUR SPECIAL OFFER I HAVE PAID RS 500 FROM SBI CREDIT CARD AND INSTEAD OF RS 500 YOU HAVE DETECTED RS 5653. IT IS TOTALLY FRAUD.

I HAVE ENCLOSED YOUR SPECIAL OFFER HERE.

"
A Special One-Time Investment Of Only Rs.500

That's right, for only 500 Rupees, you get everything I told you about! Sign up today and within five minutes you'll receive your link to The Wealth Development Center, lifetime access to The VIP Members Area... unlimited personal support...and all the other things I've described! You get all this within five minutes so you can start making money right away!

And you can have your investment back in just One Day! By posting 15 links in 60 minutes you can make 22500 Rupees, so that means in your first 60 minutes you can make back your one-time investment of 500 Rupees, and already be Rupees 2800 ahead!

More so, by posting 15 links in 60 minutes a day...5 days a week...you can put 58.5 Lakhs year-after-year into your bank account, so the financial value you're receiving is enormous! Think about it, you invest Rs.500 once, and you receive back 58.5 Lakhs over and over again!

Furthermore, you're backed by my personal 100% Ironclad, 1-month 'Make Money Or It's Free, ' Triple Satisfaction Guarantee. This program makes you money or it's free. Period! So you have absolutely nothing to lose by trying it out...rather...you have absolutely everything to gain!

All you have to do to get started is click the button below: "

IT MEANS YOU CHEATED ME. DO NOT SPOIL YOUR RELIGION NAME AND COUNTRY NAME. RETURN MY MONEY AS EARLY AS POSSIBL
D Dec 28, 2012 by
divyabharahti

hi guys, i paid money by giving my credit card details. pls tel me one thing i hv to block my credit card immediately?
N Dec 29, 2012 by
rickybelle

Hi all,

If this is true then why nobody has ever made money whom we can contact personally. We only read loosers and not gainers. If anybody have gained out this offer let them give us their personal number for contacting.

SO BE VERY CAREFUL.!!!

rickybelle.
N Jan 1, 2013 by
sidheart

Guys,

There s no shortcut to success, lets not fall for such traps. We have to be cautious & avoid being duped. Also lets forward complaint to the cyber department in order to avert people falling prey to such frauds. Below link would direct you to the contact info of cyber crime cell.
N Jan 2, 2013 by
Bukelia

Hi Miss Kavitha Mehra!
I register my self and paid online from debit card 290 Rs. on online profits via click bank but there are no any response about how i work and getting online profits? please help me for how to earn and what is processor about start online profits...
N Jan 2, 2013 by
sandhya_rani

sandhya rani(hyderabad)

hi,

kavitha mehra i have seen ur posting links job.online profits(work from home and earn income) is it true .if it is true send me the details to my e-mail id : sandhyarani.v223@gmail.com and or plz provide us contact details of u . i have open an a/c in paypal but i am unable to register on ur online profits job(posting links). i was very much interested in this but i want more information and how to get start work on this plz provide us a link to register it soon to start earning online profits . reply me back on my mail id: and so much of thanks of giving the information about this site and helping us.but it should me true because many people are trusting this posting links jobs. plz give us reply on my mail id soon waiting for reply !...
N Jan 3, 2013 by
shama@1234

yes its a fake site. in onlinepofits.com they told that after signing in they send their personal email id for the support of customer but they didn't send any email id. no kavita mehra's id or no one to one free consultation. they are totally fraud.. and the comments on the 18network site are totally fraud they updated same comment with same or sumtym different names.
N Jan 7, 2013 by
manu manoj

CAN I GET INTO IT...OR IT IS A SCAM???? PLEASE HELP ME FREINDS...
N Jan 10, 2013 by
rohitranjan

Tell me the terms and conditions of this course...
i'm a really poor n i am in a die-hard-need of money...
plz kavitha cn u help me out...???
you cn clear mi queries at my email-address that is rohitjnv.2008@rediffmail.com
plz do reply...plzzzzzz...
N Jan 11, 2013 by
Rahul S Kumar

The said Act is Fraudulent and punishable under IT act 2004. The aggrieved person can complaint on this number 08888888888 to the cyber crime cell to track them and make their fraudulent act reverse.
N Jan 12, 2013 by
Mukhaim

Hi friends,

This is totally scam. I was just a few minutes to get start with it, but then I thought to investigate first by investing a few minutes on net, and if found it to be true, then only start. So, I gone through the information posted in this page. I opened the website <http://www.homejobmanual.com> provided in this page by sumanta 75 on November 15, 2012, and checked for the payment details. I found that in this "Melissa Johnson" got paid through check number 049169 of Rs. 8, 795.00. You can see "Akanksha Singh" in website <http://www.homecareerjournal.s-com.tv> got the same amount, and surprisingly through the same check number (Rs. 8, 795.00, check number 049169).
N Jan 12, 2013 by
Abhinav Kumar

guys i have also provided my credit card details to this fraud person but fortunately my transaction was unsuccessful...but will it have any affect in the future?????
N Jan 18, 2013 by
vsb2013

Hi all thanks for your valuable reviews,
Even i thought of get into this job. but i doubted we cant get anything without hard work. now its confirmed it is just a fraud website.
thanks guys i am saved my money.

VSB