TVC Skyshop / Nuclear Sx 5 - False commitment from TVC sky shop [Resolved]

amitk007 on Mar 16, 2013
Hi - IF ANY ONE LISTENING TO ME...

MY SELF AMIT KUMAR - 29YRS OLD

I have purchased Nuclear Sx5 in month of feb worth rs.of 19890 /- but after using the cell for few days, i came to know that this cell phone is china mobile which is available in market worth of rs.1800 /-

Because when they give advertisement in media & newspaper the show us that this cell phone worldwide smartest phone but actually this all advertisement is fake.

I thing so TVC's people doesn't know the meaning of smartness.

I request to all Indian don't run behind this fake company. Its better to buy Micromax , Nokia or Samsung mobile.

Common Man

[Updated by TVC Skyshop Customer Care Mar 27, 2014]

Dear Sir, Greetings from TVC! This is in regards to your complaint on www.akosha.com against TVC. We would request you to give us your order no and invoice details in order to further help you. Should you have any queries or require any help ,you can either mail us on customersupport@tvcskyshop.com. Thank you for your time at TVC. Have a Good day! Regards, TVC Customer Support Team.

Comments

N Mar 16, 2013 by
indiantruth

never go by ads..
N Mar 30, 2013 by
Blessing Addotey

Hello Mr Amit,
What are some of the problems you had with the nuclear sx5 mobile phone.Why is not as smart as is said.
Is it not the smartest phone ever as is said?
Please share you experience with me.
Blessing
N Oct 22, 2013 by
atultiwari45

TVC is a marketing company that sells product (Like NuleusSX).
But than who manufactures it?
Why don't they tell name of company.
They have mentioned in literature that they network of 600 dealer points (on their site but no name of any city is mentioned any where?
Lastly their email address (of customer Care is fake.
I sent 3 mails to that address but all mails bounced (I copy - pasted mail address from their website.
They only say that it is manufactured in big company but never disclose name of company why?
If it is that good mobile than manufacturing company would advertise its name for sure.!
Some where it is mentioned as - Jelly Bean & somewhere as ICS
They mentioned a RAM of 1 GB but people say it is 512 MB
1 fellow has mentioned that it is not even a HD phone

Respected Sir(s),

Greetings from TVC Skyshop!!

The customer care email Id is customersupport@tvcskyshop.com.

You can always mail us your queries with your system generated order no. so that we can help you in bext possible way.

TVC customer support Team.
N Jul 9, 2014 by
lucky9023550400

Hi hi lucky kumar me mobile updeat nuclearsx5 me email.IID.luckykumar9023550400@gmail.com ok

N Jul 15, 2014 by
Sujeet Kumar Maurya

I had purchased 1 nuclear Sx5 mobile phone last year. my phone is locked as my son was playing wight it and some of the keys were pressed and got locked, it is asking to log in with google email id which I did but still it is not loged in because data connection was in off made when it was locked.

Please help if you can.